♥ i ponder of something great

A place to store your roleplay character information.

♥ i ponder of something great

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:36 am

they fill with fire, exhale desire
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

this is storage only for my animals.
please do not post on this thread.
please do not steal the characters.
please do not steal the coding.

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
i know it's dire, my time today
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ daemon

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:55 am

𝐃𝐚𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sexuality:

Relationships: Ethereal (sister) name (crush)

Description: A black-colored wolf with grey tints and a thick coat. His eyes are light brown with amber flecks. He's fairly lean.

Personality: Daemon tends to say everything that's on his mind and some of the comments he makes can be offensive or rude, but he doesn't seem to care. He prefers to stay with his sister and inform her of what's going on, although he sometimes wishes he could be a ______. The only emotions that Daemon seems to show are a strong love for his sister and aggression toward those who provoke her. He has a very angry soul, and it looks as if there's nothing that can get rid of it. In truth, he's fallen in love with ______ but he denies it to himself and wouldn't ever admit it.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun May 23, 2021 6:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ rose

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:59 am

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞

Personality: Rosebreeze is very kind and considerate of everyone, especially younger cats.
    She's friends with apprentices and kits, due to her fairly young age. The queen fell in love
    with ______
female ★ age ★ sexuality ★ queen
currently pregnant with 3 kits (2 open)
crush on _____

History: She's been fairly alone for the majority of her life. In her early years as a rogue, she was cared for by her mother and was named Rose. Although, all rogues have to live on their own at some point. Rosebreeze lived well and even met a male named Oak, but once she was pregnant he refused to help with the kits. She desperately searched for shelter and recently came across the clan, pleading the leader to let her stay. Her name was changed, and she's been allowed to stay in the nursery. Rosebreeze is currently pregnant and will be due in one moon.

Her future kits: Mousekit (female, SilentMelody), kit two, kit three
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ pale

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:00 pm

𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰

Sexuality:

Parents: deceased

Siblings:

Other Kin:

Crush:

Description: A fluffy tom with a cream colored coat and orange tabby markings. His eyes are light brown with yellow flecks.

Personality: Palepaw tends to be mischievious and cunning, playing jokes on everyone. Although, he's quick to apologize and knows when to stop his antics. He's very cheerful and friendly, always wanting to make more friends and meet new cats to fill up the spaces in his heart for the others that he's lost.

History: His father died before he was born, and his mother died after giving birth to him. Luckily for Palepaw, there was a queen who adopted him. He survived and thrived in the clan, quickly growing to be as tall as his adoptive mother. Unfortunately, a few moons ago she passed away after eating a rat that was poisoned by Twoleg hunters. Palepaw has been wary of Twolegs and he has a large fear of them, so he's hesitant to venture out of the clan territory.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ willow

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:01 pm

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
female ★ age ★ sexuality ★ medicine cat

Kin: open

Crush: open

Friends: open

Description: A beautiful long-haired tabby with a black and white coat with light brown patches. Her eyes are light brown with amber flecks.

Personality: Willowlight has always been a quiet she-cat, one who knew her place. She never got into trouble, and she always listened to those who had more seniority. She's very lenient towards the leader, and she agrees with the majority of their opinions. On top of this, she's been helping him a little with solutions to current situations. Willowlight is friendly to all of the other cats and enjoys treating them although it can pain her to see them hurt.

History: She's always tried to make her parents proud, as she was their only kit and their last. Willowlight has always been afraid of falling in love or having kits despite having a good life. Her siblings died soon after birth, and her parents died of old age when she was an apprentice. She thinks of them fondly and hopes that she's making them proud while they're watching in Starclan. Some cats have been mean and snap at her for remaining in a constant state of grief, but she ignores them as best as she can. Willowlight just hopes she can find peace soon and eventually move on to a better state of mind.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ frost

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:02 pm

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭
male ★ age ★ sexuality ★ kittypet
crush on _____

Description: A long-haired siamese cat with a thick coat and no scars whatsoever. His eyes are bright blue with dark blue flecks.

Personality: Frost is known to announce his presence wherever he is, whether it's at home or in the forest. He's very friendly and unhostile, though he knows the clan cats can be a bit stingy. He enjoys being in the company of another cat, which is why he wanders away from his tiny, wooden two-leg home often. It would make more sense for Frost to live in the clan, but he's never given it much serious thought and doesn't have any means to protect himself other than his sharp claws. He dislikes some of the clan cats, and he doesn't approve of all of their laws or being bossed around by a single leader.

History: He's always lived around two-legs, and he doesn't mind them too much. Frost's first memories are living in a shelter with odd metal sticks and being in close proximity to cats - an abundance of cats. He was taken by a pair of two-legs and taken in a stinky monster to the wooden den right next to the forest.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ nettle

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:03 pm

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
Sexuality:
Parents:
Siblings: Thrushkit (brother)
Other Kin:
Description: A short-haired tabby she-cat with light brown fur and dark brown markings. Her eyes are light green with dark green flecks.
Personality: Nettlepaw has always been feisty, flirtatious, and fearless. The reason she became a medicine cat apprentice was in honor of her mother and her sibling. However, she believes her role allows her to talk back to the higher ranks, so she often does so. On top of this, she flirts with all the cats she can find. Nettlepaw loves to disobey her leader, so she often goes against their word.

History: She's struggled a lot in her lifetime, but she masks it with her wild personality. When Nettlepaw first became an apprentice, her mother was finally allowed to return to patrols. However, she was killed by a badger during one of the first patrols. Her brother was also taken by an eagle a moon before they became apprentices. Due to these events, she's become skilled in treating cats and healing wounds, but she can't fix the ones within herself.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ black

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:06 pm

Name: Blackstreak
Sexuality:
Crush:
Personality: Blackstreak has always been thoughtful and considerate, seen as one of the more open-minded cats. He speaks his thoughts aloud while also allowing room for other's thoughts and taking them into consideration, which is something that is liked when talking about tactics. Blackstreak dislikes drama and can easily solve problems, except for his own insecurities after his accident.

x

History: He was born and raised in the clan, destined to be a wonderful warrior. For a time, Blackstreak was a warrior until about 30 moons old. He was on a patrol with some other cats when a fox attacked, and they all tried to fight it off. Unfortunately for him, it grabbed him by his lower spine and paralyzed him from the waist down. Now he lives his days as an elder and has to drag himself by his front legs, which have grown stronger over the many moons.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ swanfern

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:07 pm

𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧

Name; Swankit Swanpaw Swanfern
Gender; male
Rank; warrior
Wanted Rank; elder
Age;
Sexuality;

Crush;
Mate; open
Kits; none
Family; open for 1 sibling

x

Personality; Swanfern is resilient and adaptable to change, snapping back from the toughest of situations. He's also very friendly and peppy, walking around with a smile on his face. The tom is calm in the face of danger and would rather settle an argument than resort to violence. However, Swanfern never wants to be alone and he's always in the company of another clan member.
History; He was born in another clan with his sibling ______. They had a fairly normal clan life until prey became scarce and the cats had to do what they could to survive. For their old clan, this meant resorting to violence and causing a civil war within the ranks. At 13 moons old, ______ and Swanpaw escaped their clan to come to unfamiliar territory. They remained on the outskirts of ______clan's border until Swanpaw became curious and sought out a patrol. WRITE MORE HISTORY
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ light

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:10 pm

𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐰
female ★ age ★ sexuality ★ apprentice

Crush:

Description: A calico she-cat with ginger, black, and white patches. Her eyes are light green with yellow flecks.

Personality: Lightpaw isn't motivated as an apprentice, and most of the time she seems to be bored. The only time she finds joy is playing pranks on older cats and hanging out with the other apprentices. However, this causes her to get in trouble and she's often yelled at.

History: None of the clan cats aren't sure of where she came from, but at six moons old she stumbled upon the camp and asked to become a member. Lightpaw doesn't have any memory of her family or where she used to live, so some cats claim that she must've suffered some trauma to have forgotten so much.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me