♬♫♪ Melancholy Hill Signature Shop ♪♫♬

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

♬♫♪ Melancholy Hill Signature Shop ♪♫♬

Postby Metanoia- » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:30 am

Sorry I changed the title to deceive you into actually taking a look at this page. I'm not going to make this all decked out in fancy stuff because this is only up for or a temporary amount of time, but I can do super simple signatures at a PWYW price. Yeah? Why is it only temporary? Because I have anxiety and depression and if I get too overwhelmed I tend to shut down, so I'm taking this a step at a time for my mental health while doing something fun. Plus I want that money (oo. Ooooooo.) that's what I want, yeah. If you get that reference without looking it up, then I'll give you a free sketch from my new sketchbook of one of your characters.

Anyways, so yeah here are some examples below, I will add more over time;
One || Two || Three || Four || Five

I will close this whenever I feel like it, no exceptions. Any requests put down will be finished however if they are down before I permanently close it. On that note, I will be doing ONE PERSON AT A TIME. So please be patient and respectful. I do not guarantee it will be fast or amazing, just finished as best as I can because I am only human.

And it's PWYW so, yeah. Whatever you feel like I deserve do it up. I take DA points too, PM me for my account. The only reason I'm taking DA points though is because I'm saving up for a Kalon custom. So yeah that'd be rad. Feel free to put in a good word for me I suppose.

Rules are simple. Be nice, be patient, follow the form, don't tamper with the coding (if it's messed up let me handle it), and pay fairly. Just because it's PWYW, doesn't mean you can be cheap if you can afford it. If you can't, that's another story, be as cheap as you want if you already don't have a lot to give. If you're rich out the bazoobs then I expect a slightly more generous amount. Steal from the rich give to the poor, I'm like Robin Hood up in here.

Code: Select all
[b]Colors used•[/b] (hex codes preferred)
[b]Images used•[/b] (must be correct size, I'm on mobile and can't resize them especially if they are gifs!)
[b]Text font•[/b] (I don't do image font, this is just so I know if you want small caps or not, as well as any line spacing included)
[b]Text•[/b] (what does it say?)
[b]Symbols•[/b] (did you want to include any stars or hearts? Text symbols only no images here)
[b]Anything else?•[/b] (any specifics on how it should be set up? Any links? Or do you just want me to go nuts designing it?)
[b]Payment method + amount•[/b] (cash moh-nay. Where will you be sending in payment? How much? Link to trade. Pm me for DA, I want my account to be private.)

Delete everything in parenthesis.
Last edited by Metanoia- on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Metanoia-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♬♫♪ Melancholy Hill Signature Shop ♪♫♬

Postby Metanoia- » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:40 am

Sorry for wasting everyone's time, I know no one wants anything from me but I wanna bump this anyways just in case I'm wrong.

even though I'm never right

I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴ' G L A D
have any specific pronouns.
Feel free to call me anything.
PM me about RPs whenever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me