Digitally Distinct: BBCoding Tutorial/Help Thread

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

Re: Digitally Distinct: BBCoding Tutorial/Help Thread

Postby medimedes » Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:37 am

tea rose wrote:hey guys, i recently heard that imgur is going to stop anonymous image hosting next month, meaning that because i didn't create the images under an account with them, my signature is going to completely break... and they require you to give them your phone number to create an account, so there's no way i'm doing that lol. what alternative sites do you guys use?

I use img bb :] it’s free lol
Hi I'm Thalimule
Im an artist
I enjoy Tf2 greatly!
Those are my Tf2 ocs! Refresh to see a new one :]
2 years on cs!
pm me with a silly photo of your pet and ill try to draw them
medimedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea rose » Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:49 am

RammuIsWeird wrote:
tea rose wrote:hey guys, i recently heard that imgur is going to stop anonymous image hosting next month, meaning that because i didn't create the images under an account with them, my signature is going to completely break... and they require you to give them your phone number to create an account, so there's no way i'm doing that lol. what alternative sites do you guys use?

I use img bb :] it’s free lol

thanks so much! my sig has now been saved <3
Image~Image Image Image
x𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx''listo
xxxxx'''art thread

xxxxxxx'playlist

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx''hi, i'm elliot!
xxx''i'm mostly here for
xxxxx'forum games
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tea rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vent'anni » Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:28 am

Tsukỉ wrote:
ididot. wrote:how do you make a DA image link shorter? I'm so confused hahah. (':

I'd upload it to imgur.com, it's free! the links are very short, too.

thank you so much !!
Image Image
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
flooxii - she/they - I adore ducks
★★★★★★★★★★★
ducks and måneskin are my
reasons for living
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
vent'anni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F A D E D » Tue May 09, 2023 9:42 am

Code: Select all
[center][left][size=200][color=#FFFFFF]╔[/color][color=#ffffff]═[/color][color=#e2e6e9]═[/color][color=#c6cdd3]═[/color][color=#a9b4be]═[/color][color=#8d9ba8]═[/color][color=#708292]═[/color][color=#697b8b]═[/color][color=#627585]═[/color][color=#5b6e7e]═[/color][color=#546878]═[/color][color=#4d6171]═[/color][color=#BFBFBF]❆[/color][color=#4d6171]═[/color][color=#546878]═[/color][color=#5b6e7e]═[/color][color=#627585]═[/color][color=#697b8b]═[/color][color=#708292]═[/color][color=#8d9ba8]═[/color][color=#a9b4be]═[/color][color=#c6cdd3]═[/color][color=#e2e6e9]═[/color][color=#ffffff]═[/color][color=#FFFFFF]╗[/color][/size]
[right][size=200][color=#ffffff]║[/color]
[color=#b8c1c9]║[/color]
[color=#708292]║[/color]
[color=#4d6171]║[/color]
[color=#5f7282]║[/color]
[color=#708292]║[/color]
[color=#ffffff]║[/color][/size][/right][right][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ikl6mKu.gif[/img][/right][size=200][color=#ffffff]║[/color]
[color=#b8c1c9]║[/color]
[color=#708292]║[/color]
[color=#4d6171]║[/color]
[color=#5f7282]║[/color]
[color=#708292]║[/color]
[color=#ffffff]║[/color][/size]
[size=200][color=#FFFFFF]╚[/color][color=#ffffff]═[/color][color=#e2e6e9]═[/color][color=#c6cdd3]═[/color][color=#a9b4be]═[/color][color=#8d9ba8]═[/color][color=#708292]═[/color][color=#697b8b]═[/color][color=#627585]═[/color][color=#5b6e7e]═[/color][color=#546878]═[/color][color=#4d6171]═[/color][color=#808080]❅[/color][color=#4d6171]═[/color][color=#546878]═[/color][color=#5b6e7e]═[/color][color=#627585]═[/color][color=#697b8b]═[/color][color=#708292]═[/color][color=#8d9ba8]═[/color][color=#a9b4be]═[/color][color=#c6cdd3]═[/color][color=#e2e6e9]═[/color][color=#ffffff]═[/color][color=#FFFFFF]╝[/color][/size]
[size=110]─────────────────────────────────────────[/size]
[size=110][color=#808080]𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜[/color][color=#808080] 𝙖𝙣𝙙[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜[/color][/size]
[color=transparent]x[/color]
[size=90]S t a t s[/size][size=85]
Obedience → ● ● ○ ○
Speed        → ● ● ● ●
Dexterity   → ● ● ● ○
Strength    → ● ● ○ ○
Aggression → ● ○ ○ ○
Stamina     → ● ● ● ●
Patience    → ● ○ ○ ○
Awareness → ● ● ○ ○
[color=transparent]x[/color][/size]
[size=110][color=#808080]𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛[/color][/size]
[img]https://txt.1001fonts.net/img/txt/dHRmLjgwLjgwOGU5Yi5ZUS4w/florals1.regular.webp[/img]
[size=90]H i s t o r y[/size]
[size=85]words words words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words words[/size]
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3942193&p=141907052#p141907052][img]https://txt.1001fonts.net/img/txt/dHRmLjgwLjgwOGU5Yi5iUS4w/kr-trees.regular.webp[/img][/url]
[size=90]Character Development[/size]
[size=85]words words words words words words words words words words[/size]
[size=110][color=#808080]𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜[/color] [color=#808080]𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚[/color][color=#BFBFBF] 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜[/color] [color=#808080]𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙[/color][/size]
[size=110]─────────────────────────────────────────[/size][/left][/center]
[center][img]https://txt.1001fonts.net/img/txt/b3RmLjYwLjgwOGU5Yi5RVXhCVTB0Qi4w/beastlytomahawk.regular.webp[/img][size=110]──────────────────────────[/size]
[size=90]B a s i c s[/size]
[size=85][i][b][color=#FFFFFF]i.[/color][/b][/i] Known as Alaska, nicknamed Ally by close friends and family [i][b][color=#FFFFFF]ii.[/color] [/b][/i]Demisexual fae accepting a partner of any gender [i][b][color=#FFFFFF]iii.[/color] [/b][/i]An hourglass of 4 moons [i][b][color=#FFFFFF]iv.[/color][/b][/i] Alaskan Husky [b][i][color=#FFFFFF]v.[/color][/i][/b]  Her scent is a mix of evergreen, rain and mint [i][b][color=#FFFFFF]vi.[/color][/b][/i] Retired sled dog[/center][/size]
[size=90][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]A p p e a r a n c e[/size]
[size=85][i][b][color=#FFFFFF]vii.[/color] [/b][/i]Caramel colored orbs with a  light golden iris[b][i]
[color=#FFFFFF]viii.[/color] [/i][/b]Her pelt carries hues consisting of ebony, milk chocolate and cream. She has a gray mask on her face that travels down to her nose[i][b] [color=#FFFFFF]ix.[/color] [/b][/i]Slim yet toned build, hard to tell under her thick coat[i][b] [color=#FFFFFF]x.[/color] [/b][/i] Alaska has a minimal limp when she puts pressure on her front left paw but she tries not to draw attention to it[i][b] [color=#FFFFFF]xi.[/color] [/b][/i]Alaska speaks in a heightened gravelly voice, her tone comes off as assertive yet withdrawn[/size]

[size=90][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]R e l a t i o n s[/size]
[size=85][b][i][color=#FFFFFF]xii.[/color][/i][/b] Alaska was never close with her parents and doesn't remember much about them[b][i] [color=#FFFFFF]xiii.[/color][/i][/b] No siblings or next of kin [OPEN][b][i] [color=#FFFFFF]xiv.[/color][/i][/b] She belongs to no one [b][i] [color=#FFFFFF]xv.[/color][/i][/b] Alaska is interested in [OPEN][b][i] [color=#FFFFFF]xvi.[/color] [/i][/b] Promised to [OPEN][b][i] [color=#FFFFFF]xvii.[/color] [/i][/b] Dame to none[i][b] [color=#FFFFFF]xviii.[/color][/b][/i] Currently resides on the streets[/size]

[size=90][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]P e r s o n a l [/size]
[size=85][b][i][color=#FFFFFF]xix.[/color] [/i][/b]Alaska's interests associate with cold weather and nature[b][i] [color=#FFFFFF] xx.[/color] [/i][/b]She dislikes confrontation, being alone and having her privacy invaded [b][i] [color=#FFFFFF]xxi.[/color] [/i][/b]Her strengths revolve around her agility and charisma[b][i] [color=#FFFFFF]xxii.[/color] [/i][/b]While her weaknesses include her lack of patience and reckless ideals[i][b] [color=#FFFFFF]xxiii.[/color] [/b][/i]Alaska has a tendency to talk to herself quite often, leading her to often overthink situations and not pay attention when necessary [b][i] [color=#FFFFFF]xxiv.[/color] [/i][/b]Her positive personality traits include loyalty, courage, honesty and generosity[b][i] [color=#FFFFFF]xxv.[/color] [/i][/b]Alaska is often stubborn, impulsive and withdrawn from others[/size][left][size=200][color=#FFFFFF]╔[/color][color=#ffffff]═[/color][color=#cfd5db]═[/color][color=#a0acb6]═[/color][color=#708292]═[/color][color=#5f7282]═[/color][color=#4d6171]═[/color][color=#BFBFBF]❆[/color][color=#4d6171]═[/color][color=#596c7c]═[/color][color=#647787]═[/color][color=#708292]═[/color][color=#b8c1c9]═[/color][color=#ffffff]═[/color][color=#FFFFFF]╗[/color][/size]
[right][size=200][color=#ffffff]║[/color]
[color=#b8c1c9]║[/color]
[color=#708292]║[/color]
[color=#4d6171]║[/color]
[color=#5f7282]║[/color]
[color=#708292]║[/color]
[color=#ffffff]║[/color][/size][/right][right][img]https://i.imgur.com/Hylw8Db.gif[/img][/right][size=200][color=#ffffff]║[/color]
[color=#b8c1c9]║[/color]
[color=#708292]║[/color]
[color=#4d6171]║[/color]
[color=#5f7282]║[/color]
[color=#708292]║[/color]
[color=#ffffff]║[/color][/size]
[size=200][color=#FFFFFF]╚[/color][color=#ffffff]═[/color][color=#cfd5db]═[/color][color=#a0acb6]═[/color][color=#708292]═[/color][color=#5f7282]═[/color][color=#4d6171]═[/color][color=#808080]❅[/color][color=#4d6171]═[/color][color=#596c7c]═[/color][color=#647787]═[/color][color=#708292]═[/color][color=#b8c1c9]═[/color][color=#ffffff]═[/color][color=#FFFFFF]╝[/color][/size][/left]

Hello!
Ive been stuck on this one part of my coding and I could really use a second opinion.
I would like it to be exactly as displayed when I preview the coding, but when I submit it the image in the box on the bottom goes on the bottom left rather than the right where it says it is in the preview, what am I doing wrong? Submitted Post unaligned here
F A D E D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spock and Kirk » Tue May 09, 2023 10:05 am

F A D E D wrote:Hello!
Ive been stuck on this one part of my coding and I could really use a second opinion.
I would like it to be exactly as displayed when I preview the coding, but when I submit it the image in the box on the bottom goes on the bottom left rather than the right where it says it is in the preview, what am I doing wrong? Submitted Post unaligned here

Hello There!
    This caught my eye while refreshing the page and I think I found the problem. Basically when you hit preview it negates leaving room for your profile and all of that jazz on the right hand-side of your screen allowing the image to be pushed down simply because the elements on the left are too large. Playing around in the code once I deleted the gif and borders it slid into place no problem. You will either have to delete the second gif that is falling out of place or resize the large one on the top lefthand side.
    I hope this helps!
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby F A D E D » Tue May 09, 2023 10:23 am

Spock and Kirk wrote:
F A D E D wrote:Hello!

Hello There!
    This caught my eye while refreshing the page and I think I found the problem. Basically when you hit preview it negates leaving room for your profile and all of that jazz on the right hand-side of your screen allowing the image to be pushed down simply because the elements on the left are too large. Playing around in the code once I deleted the gif and borders it slid into place no problem. You will either have to delete the second gif that is falling out of place or resize the large one on the top lefthand side.
    I hope this helps!

Ah thank you so so much that sounds exactly it! Best wishes <3
F A D E D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylark » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:23 pm

Hi! I haven't coded on CS in years lol,,, I was wondering, are CS signatures usually pretty finicky on other browsers and mobile? I coded my profile on google chrome, but when I looked on safari, it was all messed up lol. Mobile totally scrambled it up, too. I guess I was just wondering if that's normal or if there's any way I can streamline what I tried to code to make it more functional? It's supposed to look like this!

Code: Select all
[left][color=transparent].....[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/O4qB3PD.png[/img][/left][b][size=140]┌────┬──┬──────────┬──────────┬──────────────────┬────┐[/size][/b][left][size=140][b]│[/b][/size][size=85] 𝚜𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔[/size][size=10][color=transparent]...............[/color][/size][size=140][b]│[/b][/size][size=125][b][url=https://toyhou.se/Skyllark/characters]⌂[/url][/b][/size][size=100] [b]✎[/b][/size][size=5][color=transparent]....[/color][/size][size=140][b]│[/b][/size][size=85] 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 , 𝚝𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛[/size][size=5][color=transparent].....................[/color][/size][size=140][b]│[/b][/size] [size=85]𝚑𝚒 𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚊𝚙 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚜[/size][size=10][color=transparent]......................[/color][/size][size=140][b]│[/b][/size][size=85] [b]♡[/b] 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 [b]♡[/b] 𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚊 𝚗𝚘 𝚓𝚘𝚎[/size][size=10][color=transparent]..................................[/color][/size][size=140][b]│[/b][/size][size=90] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=255814]✰[/url] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=412507]✰[/url] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=756238]✰[/url] [/size][size=10][color=transparent]......[/color][/size][size=140][b]│[/b][/size]
[size=140] [b]│[/b][/size][size=85] 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛[/size][size=10][color=transparent].................[/color][/size][size=140][b]│[/b][/size][size=100][url=https://sta.sh/21apkkul3v12?edit=1]⊞[/url][/size] [size=100][b]♫[/b][/size][size=20][color=transparent].[/color][/size][size=140][b]│[/b][/size] [size=85]𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚢𝚒𝚜𝚝[/size][size=10][color=transparent]......................................[/color][/size][size=140]│[/size][size=10][color=transparent]................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[/color][/size][size=140][b]│[/b][/size] [size=85][b]♡[/b] 𝚛𝚎-𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 [b]♡[/b] 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 [b]♡[/b] 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊[/size][size=10][color=transparent].............................................[/color][/size][size=140][b]│[/b][/size][size=90] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=789195]✰[/url] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=807452]✰[/url] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=710332]✰[/url] [/size][size=10][color=transparent]......[/color][/size][size=140][b]│[/b][/size][/left][size=140][b]└────┴──┴──────────┴──────────┴──────────────────┴────┘[/b][/size]
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Ghost Of You » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:21 am

shows up broken for me on pc (chrome) and safari. i'm fairly sure the main reason it breaks is these:
┌────┬──┬──────────┬──────────┬──────────────────┬────┐

i've noticed that these always change size on different devices, i've never been able to work them into sigs and not immediately have them break across devices. hope that helps a bit?
-𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔
carrd - last.fm - tumblr
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐈'𝐌───────✦✦✦-
-─────────
The name's Kai!
∙ he/they ∙ adult ∙
I love ben 10, mlp,
one punch man and
all of the spiderman
animated shows! c:
bring me the horizon, mcr,
make them suffer, slipknot,
limp bizkit & black veil brides
𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓
𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎───❥❥❥
The Ghost Of You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fen! » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:50 am

does anyone know if there's a way to resize images with within bbc? google has been no help

fen ★ she/her
kinda inactive now lol

still the #1 malk fox fan
fen!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vicasterology » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:49 am

fen! wrote:does anyone know if there's a way to resize images with within bbc? google has been no help

there isn't that i know of but i tend to go to ezgif for all my image/gif editing needs.
just make sure you save it to a photo sharing website like imgur before using it anywhere because ezgif links are temporary! that way you can just use the imgur link it generates
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘
                vic / victor. transmasc. he / it. adult.
                -✧-
                "can you make me believe in tiring?"

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

vicasterology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me