Bayside Equestrian Stables HARPG: New Thread!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Bayside Equestrian Stables HARPG: New Thread!

Postby BayloneRose » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:27 am

Welcome to Bayside Equestrian Stables
HARPG - Horse Art Role Play Game

- Bayside Horses - Buy/Lease a Horse from BES
-Baysiders - Current Shows - Bayside Facilities - Map of Bayside - [url]Role Play[/url] - Art & Banners - Equine/Horse Art Help! - The BES Showing and Competing Guide - Aart Role Play Promt - Show Archives - BES Intro - DeviantART Group & Gallery -

Here at Bayside, you can board, lease, buy, and sell horses! You can also enter shows and competitions and learn how to become a better artist. Please make sure to read everything before signing up to be a Member or Boarder. Thanks :)

Rules:
- no lying, tracing, stealing, or cheating!
- if you are a boarder, only show/compete with horses that you board at the stables
- no more than 1 horse to start with when you join(all other horses must be obtained through adoption, purchase, or foaled)
- NO MORE THAN 4 HORSES PER PERSON IN TOTAL.
- No more than 2 stallions/studs per person -- all other males must be geldings!
- annual number(health) generator must be used at least a week apart and no more than a month apart.
- do not copy or use horses(or names) that you do not own without permission.
- only realistic horses are allowed. no pink horses, winged horses, etc. For breed exceptions, see below rules.
- anything that you do with your horse outside of HARPG does not matter here.
- don't complain, but do submit suggestions!

Exception Breeds
These are horse breeds that are not real but are realistic. If it is listed below, it is a breed the BES accepts.

~Obertaurers
~Nordanners(natural only)
~Silver Legacies
~Zayanders

~Associate Stables~

Associate HARPG & SIM Stables
Associate equine centers that have been welcomed into the BES community for competition and more!
~

Featured Adoption Centers and Horse Farms
Stables and farms to Adopt and Buy horses from!
Cottonwood Ranch
Blackberry Hill Stables
Whispering Valley Equestrian
Quarter Horse Adoptions
Silver Legacies

~Staff~
Owner:
BayloneRose

Mods:
vannerfreak
Baby bunnies!

Breeders:
Cavey's Girl
Rocky.

Introduction
Bayside Equestrian Stables is a riding academy and boarding stables located in northern California, USA. Here we host exclusive horse shows just for the riders of Bayside as well as numerous other shows that welcome others. BES accepts all styles of riding and has a huge variety of shows and fun events. There are always plenty of things to do at Bayside!
Unlike most HARPGs on Deviant ART, BES is much more of a family or communal/shared stables. If you are active on BES, you will defiantly become a part of our family!
You and your horses will have a blast at Bayside Equestrian Stables!

How to Play
Please read this carefully. Ask questions if you are confused.
Things To Do: besides entering shows and competitions, you can also contribute are to events, learn to draw, and participated in ARPG. The links at the top of this page offer places to go and things to do!
Logistics And Keeping It Real: BES tries to simulate a realistic atmosphere. Your horse can age, become sick or injured, and be trained.
1 month in real life = one year at Bayside. This means that Bayside horses age a year for every month they are at Bayside. Horses must be at least 2 years to be ridden and at least 3 to compete. To determine the initial age and annual health of your horse, you will us a number generator. Age is determined by this Number Generator. Enter 2(min)-20(max) into the number generator and press "generate." The number that you get will be the age of your horse. For determining health, at least once a month you will use the Number Generator. It is possible for your horse to die of age or of diseases and injuries. Enter the numbers 1-100 and hit generate. If the number is 1-14 OR 21-100, the horse is healthy. If the number is 15-20:
15= lameness(something is wrong w/ foot or leg)
16= colic
17= random disease(you can decide what disease)
18= broken leg
19= founder
20= random injury.

If you do get 15-20, you can not enter in any shows until they recover. If you draw your horse being tended to/with the vet/etc, your horse instantly recovers. If no drawing is provided within 2 weeks: the next time you use the number/Health Generator(must be at least a week before you use it again) determines whether your horse recovers or doesn't recover from the previous mishap. If you get 1-14 or 21-100, your horse fully recovers, if you get 15-20 again, your horse passes away unless you had gotten lameness or random injury or founder in which case the horse is only put into retirement. Please don't lie about the numbers you get.
Training and Bonding with Your Horse:
Training Images are drawings of your horse being trained in a specific discipline for competition and Bonding Images are drawings of your horse and rider doing general stuff like trail rides, grooming, tacking up, etc. Training and Bonding images will gain you extra points in competition, and your horse will also level up by entering competitions. A Training image can be used whenever needed but can only be used 4 times at most. A Bonding image can only be used twice at most. Therefore, it is necessary to stock and renew training and bonding images! You can also use training images that others have drawn for you, but you will not gain as many points from these individual training images.
Training and bonding images can not be color-ins or editables.
It is recommended that you create some sort of character post/thread to store your horse's information, competitions, wins, and store all of you training and bonding images for essay access and records!
Competing & Showing:
BES will host a variety of horse shows and competitions that cater to a wide variety of disciplines. In HARPG, people compete with art! Draw your horse and rider preforming the objective of the show/class/competition you enter as your competition entry. You will be put up against other HARPGers of your level and judged and placed by quality and creativity of artwork, and any training/bonding images you include. To enter a show or competition, just find one on the Current Shows And Competitions post, fill out the entry form, and post your entry on the show's thread.

NUMBER GENERATOR
Instructions(reiterated):
Age -- For age, enter 2(min)-20(max) into the number generator and press "generate." the number that you get will be the age of your horse. You do not do this for horses you buy or win at Bayside only the ones you board at first(no more than 3).
Health -- Enter the numbers 1-100 and hit generate. If the number is
1-14 OR 21-100, the horse is healthy.
Numbers 15-20 mean: 15= lameness(something is wrong w/ foot or leg), 16= colic, 17= random disease(you can decide what disease), 18= broken leg, 19= founder, 20= random injury.

If you do get 15-20, you can not enter in any shows. If you do get 15-20, the next time you use the number/Health Generator(must be at least a week before you use it again) determines whether your horse recovers or doesn't recover from the previous mishap. if you get 1-14 or 21-100, your horse fully recovers. If you get 15-20, your horse passes away unless you had gotten lameness or random injury or founders in which case the horse is only put into retirement from big events but can still be used for breeding.

Regulations on Inactivity wrote:Inactive boarders will be removed, along with their horses.
Unused horses will be removed.
Foals who do not receive an Adult reference image during the 3rd month they spend at BES will be removed.
You will be informed when this happens, but you might not be warned beforehand. There is no way to retrieve removed horses, but you may sign up again. After your second removal, you will be banned/not allowed to join again.

How To Join and Sign up
First off, you can join as a boarder or a member. Boarders are those who board there horses at BES and get access to the occasional exclusive events. Boarders may only use their horses borded at BES to compete in BES hosted shows and events. Members just get permission to enter all shows and contests hosted by BES. Members can use any horse they own and have as many horses as they please but the horses still must be realistic. Below are the forms for members and boarders

Member:
Code: Select all
*MEMBER*
Username:
How did u find Bayside?:
Why do you want to join?:
Will you compete in shows?:

Boarder:
*BOARDER*
Username:
How did u find Bayside?:
Why do you want to join?:
Will you compete in shows?:
Name of horse:

Now, you'll need a horse! When you submit your Boarder form, you must include no more and no less than one horse(form below). You can decide breed, sex, and color, but must follow some guidelines! All horses must be realistic! No fake/made up/"original" breeds allowed as well as winged horses, unicorns, unnatural horses and other wise. Horses must also have realistic colors meaning a) no pink, green, neon, striped, etc and b) the color must be included in the breed(no appaloosa thoroughbreds or pure white Hanoverians, etc). I am quite familiar with horse colors! Age is determined by this Number Generator. Enter 2(min)-20(max) into the number generator and press "generate." The number that you get will be the age of your horse. From there, your horse will age by 1 year for every month.
~Horse Info Page~
Before sending me your horse form(below) make your horse(s) a thread in the Art Galleries and Discussion forum. On that thread/post you'll want a copy of your horse's form(the form that you send me) and include any extra info that you'd like to include such as lineage, breeding info, personality traits etc. All drawings of your horse(s)(showing, training, bonding, misc, etc) should also be on their thread and should have a link to the original posting. Training and bonding images should have links to all the shows and competitions that you've used them. The purpose of this thread is to make it easy to keep track of training, bonding, and your horse's progress and value. This thread can win you points in shows for quantity of drawings and organization. Please view the example for guidelines!

The Image of your horse must be a drawing done by or commissioned/requested/bought by you. No color-ins or editables.
picture/image info: images/references of your horses should be around 200 x 400 pixels in size. imgur is good for resizing images.
The URL of the image(NOT the posting site) is also required. You can retrieve it from imgur or the alternative: right click the image(a box will appear), click "properties"(a second box will appear), then copy the URL Address. put URL in the code format. I will not accept incorrect forms, sorry.
*HORSES*
Picture(must be correct size):
URL address of the picture: [code][/code]
Show name:
Barn name/Nickname:
Color:
Up for breeding: no/yes-public/yes-exclusive
Owner:
Info Page link:

"Up for Breeding" info: No(stallion/mare is not avalible for breeding). Yes-public(stud/mare is avalible to breed). Yes-exclusive(stud/mare is only avalible to breed with other boarders).

Getting More Horses!
Your first horse(the one you sign up with) is a freebie. All other horses you obtain MUST be bought from BES sales, adopted/purchased from a Featured Stables(Oekaki adoptables listed below) or the result of a breeding. When you do buy or adopt a horse, you must fill out a Horse Form for your new horse or a Foal/Breeding Form for your foal and send it to me so I can include it in the archives! More information below!

Buying, Selling, & Leasing
Buying
There will be horses and foals up for sale by borders and there will be imports available for purchase through BES. Some horses will be auctioned off, some owners will want CS pets or art, etc. in exchange. All foals for sale will be no less than 1 year old. Next generation horses/foals prices will be based on the winnings of their parents/grandparents/etc. Please Private Message me if you buy a horse that you are boarding at Bayside.
View Horses For Sale by Owner
~BES Imports~
Buy or adopt an imported Horse

Selling
If you are a boarder and you have a horse or foal that you would like to sell Private Message me a pic and information about the horse. You may only sell foals that you have bred, horses that you won, and horses that you boarded when you joined or have somehow acquired while participating in BES activities. You can not make up a random horse to sell. Please be fair about the asking price of the horse. If you are unsure about the horse's value, feel free to ask. Members are not allowed to sell horses at Bayside
Leasing
Boarders may put up horses for lease that both members and boarders can use in shows. If the horse you lease has a significant number of training and showing images, you can obtain a better chance to win a competition with that horse. If you lease out a horse, your horse will have training and showing images done by others, making it a better competition horse! You can also charge an annual fee of art, C$, pets, etc from your leaser in exchange for leasing your horse.
Lease A horse!

art by Birchwood Hollow
Breeding
Breeding Rules:
- 1 breeding a year(*month) per mare. This rule does NOT apply to stallions.
- Foals will only be accepted during the second week of every month.
- NO TWIN FOALS!
- Do not breed your horse to other members/boarders horses without their permission or without paying the breeding fee.
- Horses can not be bred until 2 weeks after being accepted in the stables.

Breeding
BES includes our own Broodmare Barn that caters to expecting mother horses and their foals. This means that borders may breed their mares and obtain a new foal that they get to raise, train, and compete with or sell/trade. At least one of the parent horses must be a BES horse(the other parent must be an Associate Stables to BES if not a BES horse). You can own both of the parents, or ask other owners for a breeding. Boarders are not allowed to create their own foals, though! You MUST consult a breeder and ask that breeder to create a foal for you! To keep the number of new additions down, foals will only be accepted during the second week of every month. You can plan ahead as long as you like.
What will the foal be like? All foals will have colors based on this color calculator and sex will be determined by the number generator(odd=filly, even=colt). This will all be done by the breeder! Winnings of the parents will also matter. For every 3 first places that the parent horses have(combined), your foal will get 1 bonus point in BES competitions(if you include proof of your hose's lineage and the sire and dam's winnings). Foals must be 3+ years(months) old and have an adult reference image before competing in BES shows under saddle.
How to breed: First, A "breeding picture" MUST be provided before the foal can be created. A breeding picture is simply a drawing of the mare and stud together. Headshots are acceptable and anyone may draw it. Next, contact a breeder, providing them with the breeding picture and any necessary information about the stud and dam. Lasty, draw your foal a new reference after the breeder has created the foal and send me the form below including the reference you drew or commissioned.

COLOR CALCULATOR
Use the Color Calculator to determine the coat color of a foal.

Foal/Breeding Form:
Use this form for foals.
 *FOAL*
Picture:
Image URL: [code][/code]
Sire(father): (link to info page)
Sire's breed: 
Dam(mother): (link to info page)
Dam's breed:
Show/Registered name:
Barn name/Nickname:
Color: 
Owner:
Info Page link:

Private massage this to me during the second week of the month.

Have fun at Bayside Equestrian Stables HARPG~
Last edited by BayloneRose on Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:42 am, edited 34 times in total.
BayloneRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Current Shows And Competitions

Day Of Silence wrote:Image
[img]http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2015/059/a/f/1st_ribbon_by_meung12-d8jxat8.png[/img]

[img]http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2015/059/1/6/2nd_ribbon_by_meung12-d8jxcx1.png[/img]

[img]http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2015/059/4/f/3rd_ribbon_by_meung12-d8jxe0f.png[/img]

Reining

Western Trail Pattern

Dressage Freestyle Trial

BES Pas de Deux Competition
Last edited by BayloneRose on Sat May 09, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 11 times in total.
BayloneRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bayside Equestrian's Facilities

Barns

General appearance of Barns 1 and 2 and the Superbarn
Foaling Barn(4 stalls)

Stalls

Super Barn Stalls:
Barn 1 and 2 stalls:

Ridding/working Arenas & Pens

Indoor Arena:
Covered Round Pen:
Last edited by BayloneRose on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:57 am, edited 16 times in total.
BayloneRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Boarder and Member List

Postby BayloneRose » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:28 am

Boarders
Baby bunnies! (Gena Lorelle)
vannerfreak (Luci Undredge)
Cavy's Girl
Fluffy :3 (Claire Wells)
Rocky. (Rebecca Myers)
Stonefly (Jason Wayne)
Merlin's Heir (Merlyn McNamara)
Day Of Silence (Rhett Spencer)
~Birch~ (Taya Leopold)
EnigmaticJackal (Kylin Williams)
Whatever. (Alice Snapp)
Katie Cat (Katrina O'Dire)

Members
Animemice(Tereza Hester)
Last edited by BayloneRose on Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
❑Single
❑ Taken
✔Married to Bayside Equestrian Stables HARPG
BayloneRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bayside Equestrian Stables HARPG: New Thread!

Postby Colonel Sarcasm » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:18 pm

Marking.
Currently Under Construction

Mood:
Thinking about mini-skirts. Enough said.

Quote of the Day:
"That's a stupid question, Havoc. I say it because it's true. And when I'm Führer, there will be changes. That day, all female officers will be required to wear...TINY MINISKIRTS!"
- Roy Mustang

Definition of the Day:
Useless: 1. Without useful qualities; Of no practical good. 2. Colonel Roy Mustang in the rain.
Colonel Sarcasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baby bunnies! » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:25 pm

Mark :)
Status/sayings: Life being consumed by rabbits and dancing.
Hi I am Baby bunnies! but you can call me BB
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.
Info on how to properly raise rabbits and show them. Rabbit Blog
Rabbit Q&A ~ Baby bunnies! and teresa8oats

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cavy's Girl » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:34 pm

Would you like us to resubmit our boarder and horse forms? Maybe post them here?

Also, I would be interested in being a breeder!!
Image ImageImage
---I am married---I have a 3yr old son---I live in the US---
---I need pets and items from my wishlist only---
---I will do some art for pets on my wishlist (PM me)---
ImageImageImageImageImage
【Reading:】A Mɪᴅsᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ Nɪɢʜᴛ's Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴘɢ. ? 〖Watching:〗Aᴋᴀᴍᴇ Gᴀ Kɪʟʟ!, ᴇᴘ. 17
『Doing:』I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ! >.<
ImageImageImage
Cavy's Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:03 pm

Mark
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"I always feel like I am fighting, but I never know what"

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

-- ToyHouse -- Free art requests -- Commissions Open --
Stonefly | Adult | Semi Inactive

▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BayloneRose » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:09 pm

Cavy's Girl wrote:Would you like us to resubmit our boarder and horse forms? Maybe post them here?

Also, I would be interested in being a breeder!!

Yes please re-submit and re-register!!! we are starting with a clean plate!
ImageImage
❑Single
❑ Taken
✔Married to Bayside Equestrian Stables HARPG
BayloneRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Netherland Dwarf » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:42 pm

mark X3
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓