Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

sava- leader's mate of the cava clan by nixxiona

Based on Click to view
Artist nixxiona [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

sava- leader's mate of the cava clan

Postby nixxiona » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:37 am

Name:
Sava
Breed:
cougar
Clan:
cavallino
alpha female
Does your cat have the Sight?: (if yes fill out below)
yes

Sight bird: Zan, male albino crow
zan.jpg
zan.jpg (5.77 KiB) Viewed 94 times

Personality: sava is a strong leader, not very dependent on any one thing. she does feel uneasy without zan around, but all in all, she is kind, gentle, and a strong leader.
Skills: (at least 2)
she can leap very high into the air to catch birds on the wing, not crows, of course!
she is an expert at climbing, trees, rocks, anything that gets in her way.
she is possibly the most silent cat to ever walk the earth. she has mastered the skill of walking through dry leaves without making a sound.
sava is most proud of her skill to see from Zan's eyes, and having him see through hers. she and him have mastered this since she was a cub.

Story:

When i was a young cub, living on the edges of Astrum valley with my family, i was the runt. the one who got stepped on when we were leaving the cave. but someday... i would be big.

the first day we left our family, i ran. the rest of my brothers and sisters stayed in little groups, but i wanted to get away. i ran as fast as i could, over the leaves, making little or no sound, a skill i had mastered young in my life. i ran all the way to the cliff at the very edge of the valley's borderlands. looking over that cliff, feeling the wind in my face, the cold stone under my paws, i felt strong. stronger than i really was. the runt. "oh, she will die as soon as she leaves mum and dad!" once said one of her brothers. but he was wrong. she was here, in a new life. her silvery white pelt glimmered in the sun, the faint stripes shimmering in and out of sight. she shuddered when the wind parted her fur, blowing the cold air onto her skin. she looked up to the sun, squinting her eyes at its glimmering brightness. as she blinked, a flash of white shaded her eyes briefly. "zan!" she exclaimed, her friend had been gone for at least half a moon. the white crow dove down, flying in a lazy circle down to the ledge she was standing on. "zan.. where did you go? i missed you!" she said, padding to the crow, nuzzling his back. she smiled and purred. memories of the times he was gone ran through her head in fast forward, the loneliness, the tears. she flicked her tail, pleased to see him again. she was almost fully grown, still a bit small for her age, being the runt.she had the rest of her life to learn and someday, she would see her brothers agai, and show them that they were wrong. "zan, while you were gone... i wondered if it was possible for me to see from your eyes with you so far away. we have never tried. it made me feel locked up, please dont ever leave me again..."

WIP

Art: (oppt.) i will do some soon!
Last edited by nixxiona on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nixxiona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sava- leader's mate of the cava clan

Postby Panacea » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:01 pm

<3

did you get my pm?
please find me below!
Tumblr | Instagram | Youtube | Behance
DAMs | my WMEs | commissions [off-site only]
Panacea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nixxiona » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:40 pm

hehe thanks pan!

yes i did
nixxiona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nixxiona » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:33 pm

started her story! gunna go work on my other form. it will probably stink.

Last bumped by nixxiona on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:33 pm.
nixxiona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me