Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

For Titch Hill by JazmynElizabeth

Artist JazmynElizabeth [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

For Titch Hill

Postby JazmynElizabeth » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:33 am

This is a drawing I made myself, and I am dedicating it to my lovely stepsister, Titch Hill. Any criticism, or kind comments are welcome, as this i my first drawing i've done on this webite. If you can see it, Rhi, I hope you like it. Thanks for looking, and Merry Xmas!
Last edited by JazmynElizabeth on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
JazmynElizabeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For Titch Hill

Postby flutterby. » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:38 am

N'aww thanks Jazzy x

Hello! I haven't been on here in a loooooong time, so my trading skills are pretty poor. Don't try to scam me, I've been here two years (nearly), so I know a little.

My roleplay policies: I will post on each roleplay a maximum of 6 posts each day, and a minimum of 3 posts each week. These posts will be a minimum of three lines long, with good grammar. My average post is about 150 words, so that's about 10 sentences. If you have written more than I am used to, I will spend time writing more. If it takes a long time, feel free to PM me, but it will probably be a combination of writer's block and too much writing.

Keeping track...
flutterby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me