Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Cuteness has no Bounds ~Open~ by Tundra

Artist Tundra [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Verdana

by Tundra

Cuteness has no Bounds ~Open~

Postby Tundra » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:13 pm

I gotta say, these are probably the cutest things I have ever made...in my entire life. Anyway, lets get down to business shall we.

This, is a design center. I Create designs on the lines here, and each one is up for grabs. Its definitely first come first serve, IF payment is correct. But I do have some guidelines I need you to follow

Now I should state each designer will have different requirements for payment. Please make sure you are asking the right person for the design when you send the trade. If a mistake is made its fine, but it may cause you to lose your chances at the design.

First step when adopting a design....Find this thread..
    1.Grab image of design you want
    2. Paste image in message area of trade
    3.STATE which of the designs you want. It is preferred you crop the image to ONLY have the design you are asking for.
    4. Copy and paste your User ID into the message area of the trade
    5.Send trade with correct payment
    6.Once received I will go over it and make sure it has the specifications above
Tundra's Costs:
Verdana's Costs:

Any pet adopted from the Advent on the 18th
Any pet adopted from the Advent on the 18th

OR
OR

Tundra also accepts Wish list pets as offers
Wish list pets are nice as well

Here's some rules, AND information about the thread
1. If you no longer want the design, you gave GIVE it back or GIVE it to another user. THERE IS TO BE NO RESELLING OF THE DESIGNS!!!!
    ~If I find a user reselling a design the will fist be reported for breaking the rules,
    ~THEN the user who payed for the design will be informed that it is no longer theirs.
    ~The user who broke the rules will also no longer be allowed to adopt from my threads, yes that means ALL threads I make.
2. None of the designs are free, So sending blank trades gets you nowhere.
3. I will NEVER make these into editables, Sorry, they are only for my use here and any partner I accept into the thread. The Lines themselves that is.
4. Since someone will ask, I AM NOT DOING CUSTOMS. This is a thread for basically the freedom of my own creativity and other people who work here. Though I will take suggestions for COLOR COMBINATION'S, nothing else.
5. The whole thread is first come, first serve. Though all specifications above need to be correct.
6. You can only adopt one design per batch. No this doesn't mean from EACH Image, from each batch!. Each batch will be labeled and may or may not have a schedule. I want everyone to have a chance at getting a lovely design.
7. you User Id will be placed next to the design when it is adopted. I will also state with a cover that it has been adopted.
8. Payments are final, Even if you no longer want the design, you will not get your pet back.
9. Payments are specific for a reason. NO OTHER PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
10. I ask that the design remain on Chickensmoothie.
    ~Any design removed off the sight will be taken back and adopted out again to a user willing to keep it on sigh.
    ~The user who took it off sight will be banned from adopting from this thread again.
11. PLEASE no wining and complaining that you missed a batch. Every user has an equal amount of time to adopt.
No getting upset if you miss an adopt.
12. Payments change with Batches, or may even change half way though a batch. Though It will be posted in large print that it has changed.
13. Yes you can change the design, unless specified in the thread of the design. I like seeing what people do with designs after they take them. So please do message me you creativity. Just remember I don't like any means of theft. So your ideas need to be unique. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EDIT THE IMAGE THOUGH
14. All Linearts have a watermark to prevent theft, This is not to be removed at ALL. If found removed its an instant ban from anything and everything. AND you will be placed on my foes list.
15. Trades will be accepted only if they meet all guidelines. I want a clear image of the design you want, and your user ID stated in the Trade.
Last edited by Tundra on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cuteness has no Bounds ~Currently Closed~

Postby asdfghjkla » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:14 pm

bump
asdfghjkla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cuteness has no Bounds ~Currently Closed~

Postby Verdana » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:31 am

So much cuteness! *waits for Tundra to create a batch*
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cuteness has no Bounds ~Open~

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 am

~Any design removed off the sight will be taken back and adopted out again to a user willing to keep it on sigh.
~The user who took it off sight will be banned from adopting from this thread again.

If I adopt one, can I Draw different versions of it and post it on another website? Or RP it on another website? Or use it on a story I post on another Website? but jut don't post the original art offsite without permission?
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:13 am

Mrs. McGonnagall wrote:

If I adopt one, can I Draw different versions of it and post it on another website? Or RP it on another website? Or use it on a story I post on another Website? but jut don't post the original art offsite without permission?

Id prefer it stayed on sight, this allows for regulation of the design. Its the design AND lineart I don't want removed from CS
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alaska. » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:38 pm

I luffles these guys! they are so cute!

I can't see past my own nose,
I'm seeing everything in slo-mo
Look out below crashing down to the ground
just like a vertical locomotive
That's a train, am I painting the picture that's in my brain?
A train from the sky, locomotive, my motives are insane
My flow's not great, okay, I conversate with people
Who know if I flow on a song I'll get no radio play

While you're doing fine, there's some people and I

Who have a really tough time getting through this life

So excuse us while we S I N G to the S K Y.

Links:
•Art Shop (Closed/inactive)
•My characters
•WOI FANCLUB!
•My Deviantart page
Alaska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Tundra wrote:
Mrs. McGonnagall wrote:

Id prefer it stayed on sight, this allows for regulation of the design. Its the design AND lineart I don't want removed from CS

*frowns* Then it wouldn't really count as a character. After you payed to keep it and all...
Just my point of view, I just felt like noting that. Sorry if I sound rude :(
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:05 pm

They are adorable though :D
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Bump
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigressJaguiar » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:38 pm

These are so cute!
I have quit CS. However, I WILL check in regularly to trade pets for designs and art. If you're interested please send a trade with what you want or a PM.
TigressJaguiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me