HELP!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

HELP!

Postby Crum » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:47 pm

I am writing a book called Curse of Midnight Grove. It is about a boy named Victor who lives around the 1850's in an old wooden house. He works at a cemetary and mows the lawn for 25 cents. He is about 14 years old.
I need a picture of him for my cover!
I have a sketch and a color pallet made already.
In the picture:
He must be leaning on his lawn mower (a very old push mower, green, brown, or red)
He must fit the description below
They have to be in a cemetery
Its foggy and cold outside, maybe getting close to sunset
It would be cool if there was a realistic female ghost.. like a wispy human but.. transparent. Barely visible unless you really look (almost blending into the clouds)
He is depressed and has mud stained pants because it was recently raining

I would like an experienced artist. I will pick my favorite on January 1st (or when I get a perfect one) Please make it realistic, no line art or 3 color shading.

Winner will get 15 choice pets from my normal trade group and 1 random pet from my special trade group.
If you would like me to write your real name somewhere on the book to tell that you made the cover, please pm me (if you win)
PLEASE HELP ME!!! XP
Crum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me