Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog by Discontinued

Artist Discontinued [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog

Postby Discontinued » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:39 pm

It is Sonic!!! OwO I love Sonic so much...I love how this came out too. I've never been good with his quills, so I'm happy with how they came out on this picture. X3

Reference Picture: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... esigns.png

Sonic the Hedgehog (c) SEGA
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog

Postby fakeviolinz » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:10 pm

HOLY TEA AND CRUMPETS YOU DRAW GOOD!Seriously I can't even draw that good!Mario and Yoshi I can draw OK,but Sonic?!NO!Good job so bad!!You draw AMAZING!! *breaks the like button*
fakeviolinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:23 pm

☆Bluestar ☆ wrote:HOLY TEA AND CRUMPETS YOU DRAW GOOD!Seriously I can't even draw that good!Mario and Yoshi I can draw OK,but Sonic?!NO!Good job so bad!!You draw AMAZING!! *breaks the like button*

Thank you!!! :lol: Glad to know you like it! Again, thank you soooo much!! I greatly appreciate the comment! It means a great deal to me.
ImageImage

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fakeviolinz » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:00 pm

ChaosHog wrote:
☆Bluestar ☆ wrote:HOLY TEA AND CRUMPETS YOU DRAW GOOD!Seriously I can't even draw that good!Mario and Yoshi I can draw OK,but Sonic?!NO!Good job so bad!!You draw AMAZING!! *breaks the like button*

Thank you!!! :lol: Glad to know you like it! Again, thank you soooo much!! I greatly appreciate the comment! It means a great deal to me.

OMIGOD you welcomes!!I'm still shocked you draw so good! Sonic the Hedgehog is one of my favorite games of all time!!I was just listening to some game music and when I saw your drawing I fell back in my chair and dropped my glasses XD my earpods just about broke the speakers,but it's ok now ;) Still,YOUR DRAWINGS ARE THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!iI don't just like it,I LOVE IT!!!!I LOVE IT TO BITS!!!Oh and I wanted 2 ask you: Once I get my signature,CAN I PLEASE PUT THIS DRAWING IN IT?!IT'S TOO GOOD TO JUST BE LEFT HERE D: I promise I'll give you all the credit and everything!!And i'm not going to claim it as my own!I PROMISE I'M SERIOUS I'VE NEVER ART THEFTED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!I just want it to be charished forever in my signature D:
fakeviolinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby velvel » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:44 pm

WHOAMYGOSH thats awesome! Ima BIG sonic fan but I dont know where to get sonic animations and stuff... :?

BTW I like your Knuckles animation on your siggy :D Knux is awesome ;)
velvel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:59 am

gingerish wrote:WHOAMYGOSH thats awesome! Ima BIG sonic fan but I dont know where to get sonic animations and stuff... :?

BTW I like your Knuckles animation on your siggy :D Knux is awesome ;)

Thanks a whole bunch! I'm a major Sonic fan myself, as you can see. :D I'm so happy people like this!
☆Bluestar ☆ wrote:
ChaosHog wrote:

OMIGOD you welcomes!!I'm still shocked you draw so good! Sonic the Hedgehog is one of my favorite games of all time!!I was just listening to some game music and when I saw your drawing I fell back in my chair and dropped my glasses XD my earpods just about broke the speakers,but it's ok now ;) Still,YOUR DRAWINGS ARE THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!iI don't just like it,I LOVE IT!!!!I LOVE IT TO BITS!!!Oh and I wanted 2 ask you: Once I get my signature,CAN I PLEASE PUT THIS DRAWING IN IT?!IT'S TOO GOOD TO JUST BE LEFT HERE D: I promise I'll give you all the credit and everything!!And i'm not going to claim it as my own!I PROMISE I'M SERIOUS I'VE NEVER ART THEFTED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!I just want it to be charished forever in my signature D:

Seriously? :lol: That's quite funny. Hmmm, sure, why not? Just make sure you fully credit me in your signature with the picture.
ImageImage

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me