Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Loski's expressions by Silvertongue

Artist Silvertongue [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Loski's expressions

Postby Silvertongue » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:27 pm

OhmanIspentsomuchtimeonthisanditdoesn'tevenlookthatgreatXD

:3 Yep, just a few of the expressions my troll oc, Loski, makes <3 Timer doesn't lie, I seriously spent that much time on this XD
Expressions:
1- insane 2- Shocked/Scared 3- Worried
4- Sad 5- Angry 6- Embaressed
7- Happy 8- Apologetic 9- Normal

:3 I also typed up a bio for him.
Name: Loski Zarove

Blood, tear, etc. color: A metallic silver *Is a low-blood*

Lusus: A cerberus

Sign: Shifter (The sign on his shirt, basically an 'x' with a line on the top, I created this sign myself when I was like 13 XD)

Medium: World of Blood and Metal

Screenname: ManicMaker (MM) *lolmaychangelater* Writes in a dark gray.

Kernelspirte: Pupsprite (a cyborg cerberus basically :U made by prototyping the kernel with his cerberus's body and the body of a robot he had lying nearby)

Weapon: Toolkind- Most commonly a giant wrench about the size of his arm that he wields with his right *left from our perspective* hand, though he also has a crowbar.

Accent: Loski speaks very quickly and w-with a slight stutter, hiswordsoftenbecomejumbledt-togetherinaconfusingarray.

Personality: Loski is very self-conscious and nervous, as well as having pretty low self-esteem. He's a huge pushover and, though he is good at fighting, is often to gentle to fight back. He doesn't vent his feelings and often keeps all his anger and such bottled up until something pushes him over the edge and he blows up.

Description: Loski is somewhat tall and, though he's not totally ripped, is very muscular in a lean way. His hair is always in an unruly disarray and, like all trolls, is charcoal-gray in color. His skin tone is a light gray and the whites of his eyes are yellow, the color of his eye being a metallic silver (like his blood). His horns are very big and start as a dark orange at the base and fade up to an almost white yellow at the tips. His mouth is filled with jagged, sharp teeth, two of which are bigger than the rest and stick out when his mouth is closed. His right eye *left from our perpective* eye is covered with a black eyepatch that has a red X over it as well as three thin threads that tie together at the back of his head to hold the patch in place. Since Trolls don't care much for fashion he wears the same shirt everyday, a black t-shirt with his symbol in silver on it, and normal dark-blue jeans. (K, I don't think I forgot anything .-.)

History: Not gonna tell it all just yet but he had to kill his 'best friend' and lusus both in the same day.

Other: Is adept at both quickly building and destroying anything made of metal.
Certain things can trigger a mental breakdown that slowly builds up, though not all the things that can trigger this process are known one thing may/may not be the sight of blood on his hands.
Loski can sing exceptionally well, though, sadly, he doesn't sing very often because he isn't brave enough to.
Quitting CS ouo
Feel free to send me trades asking for pets/items, a separate trade for pets and items, and one trade per person. For pets you can ask for five and only one rare in those five and for items you can ask for five as well.
Silvertongue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me