Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Mr. Saxobeat by Kite

Artist Kite [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mr. Saxobeat

Postby Kite » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:18 am

Just drew this because I thought it might get this friggin song stuck in someone else besides MY HEAD! GAH! I heard that if you get a song stuck in your head, you can get it out by putting it in someone elses head.... so HA! GOTCHA! Just to make sure you know what I'm talking about, lyrics are located here:

You make me this,
Bring me up,
Bring me down,
Playing sweet,
Make me move like a freak,
Mr. Saxo Beat.

He makes me this,
Brings me up,
Brings me down,
Dancing sweet,
Makes me move like a freak,
Mr. Saxo Beat.

It pretty much just repeats this over and over again, with some mmm yeah's added into it because the writer couldn't find anything else to add, but you would not beLIEVE how catchy it is! Annoyingly catchy. Yup.
Anyway, this was vent art, but not the mopey 'I'm so sad' vent art. This is the kind of vent art that is to release a song inside of me, wanting to get out. No, but seriously people. HELP ME! Listen to it on YOUTUBE or something. ANYTHING! I just need this out of my head..... and stuck in yours! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok, wow, I'm going insane. Look what this song does to you!!!!
LOOKIT IT!
Also, I play the saxophone in jazz band and normal band at school (yep, you guessed right. I'm a band freak, ya'll) and I went out of my way to learn to play this. But I'm pretty sure it's autotuned in the song. Autotuned sax. Never thought the day would come!
Anyway, ENJOY!
Kite's Bulletin wrote:
ASK ME

KiteCharacters

Art ShopDeviantArtFanclub
Kite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mr. Saxobeat

Postby StripedMadness » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:33 am

Hahah just looking at the picture makes me think of the song x) I also play the sax in a school band (my friends are band geeks in denial), but thinking about playing in the small orchestra that my town has : >
StripedMadness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me