The winner is
Your Name:
Riva Loves Gorillaz
Stuffling Name:
Ty
Stuffling Gender:
Male
Stuffling Back Story:
Evelyn was so absorbed in her life. Friends, family, that cute boy down the street. She had almost forgotten about him, Ty, the pretty little Stuffling on her bed, the one that had comforted her through childhood. But she was sixteen now, and he wasn’t so important, in his mind. She hadn’t even picked him up recently, and he was stiff, sore.
One day, he decided to simply leave. He wasn’t loved anymore, right? So he might as well go. He did it slowly, creeping around the house until he got to the front door, the one with the doggy door.
She didn’t notice until the the day he finally got outside- the day she found out her boyfriend of four months was cheating on her. She flopped onto her bed, reaching for Ty to talk to. Wait... Where was he?
She searched the house in a frenzy, at last seeing him out in the middle of the street. Why was he out there? She ran outside, crouched down in the road, ignoring the rain pounding onto her back. “Ty, what are you doing out here?” She nuzzled his nose to hers, just like she used to.
Suddenly, the blast of a car horn came upon them. But Evelyn just couldn’t get up fast enough...
Ty wasn’t sure of too much of what happened next. But he did know that three days later, he was in a hospital, sitting on Evelyn’s side table. He watched as her mother came into the room.
“Hi, baby,” the older woman came closer.
Evelyn sat up a little bit. “Who are you?”
Her mother’s heart looked like it might break. “You don’t remember?”
“No,”
“I’m your mother, Eva.” She came and sat on the edge of the bed. “You got hit by a car.”
“Hmmm,” considered the pretty teenager. “What did you say my name is?”
“Evelyn. Your name is Evelyn,”
Eva nodded her head, bouncing her brunette curls. “I like that. It’s pretty.”
And so they sat and talked for hours, late into the afternoon, Evelyn “learning” all about her life, her friends, what she liked and didn’t. She wasn’t remembering anything about she was being told. She could remember academic stuff, like algebra and trig or the laws of grammar, the capitals of states, but she knew nothing about herself. This was all new to her.
Finally, her jade eyes fell upon Ty. “What’s that?” A puzzled look had come up on her face.
“That’s your Stuffling, Ty. You’ve had him since you were six.”
“I don’t like him. Can you get him out? He’s a little scary,”
“Sure, honey.”
Ty had thought it was heartbreaking when she didn’t remember her own name, but this was a whole new level of hurt. It was worse than being loved and then forgotten about; Now, it was like she had never loved him at all. And so he was taken off, dropped at Goodwill, left to wait.
Nearly a month later, a slim girl who looked so much like Eva came by. She picked him up, inspecting him carefully. She then took him to the register and purchased him.
“I’m Riva,” she whispered to him as they left. “I like you. I think I’ll call you... Ty.” If he could’ve smiled, he would have. “I have another Stuffling, her name is Evergreen,” continued Riva, as she unzipped her purse to reveal a pretty green fox Stuffling. “I think you’ll get along great.” She set him gently into the large bag, right beside his new friend. He could tell from her condition that this Riva girl took good care of Evergreen, and decided that he was okay with this.
Ty would never forget Eva, his best girl, just like she would never remember him. But for now, he was perfectly content to go on adventures with Riva and Evergreen.
I solemnly swear that I will uphold the rules of Stufflings and give my Stuffling a loving home for as long as he needs me. I have read the rules of adoption and agree to them completely.
X____Riva

Thank you to all who entered!
Last edited by Ekio on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
.:Char Thread:.
.:Art Shop:.
Blueninja and kaileggo are my sons. They may trade with each other from time to time.

Ekio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stuffling #E2

Postby CanisInsanine » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:14 pm

Your Name:Sophiemarie197
Stuffling Name:Dream
Stuffling Gender:Female
Stuffling Back Story:i lay on the bed of my new owner. i feel the softness of the purple and black comforter. I can hear the birds chirping in the Orange tree outside the window. Now is a time when i remember. I remember the feel of the cement floor. I remember the sound of screaming and yelling and banging on the floor. I remember her face. Karen. She was my owner before. She was taken away by child services months ago. Her parents abused her until she was barely alive. They wouldn't take me with her. I was taken to the Stufflings factory. They cleaned me up and adopted me out. Now i feel the sadness of remembering, but the happiness of my new life.
I solemnly swear that I will uphold the rules of Stufflings and give my Stuffling a loving home for as long as he needs me. I have read the rules of adoption and agree to them completely.
I solemnly swear
CanisInsanine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xYear-of-the-Angelx » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:20 pm

Your Name:
xYear-of-the-Angelx
Stuffling Name:
Recordatus
Stuffling Gender:
Male
Stuffling Back Story:
He remembered.
Most people would look at him and say, "Oh what a cute stuffed animal!" They would then go about their normal daily activities and forget about him. He never forgot though, never.
He remembered his first owner, a four year-old little girl who mistakenly named him Steve. He loved the girl though, he was always by her side and always ready to kick whoever made her cry into next week. They eventually had to move and he got left behind, sitting as still as a statue in the corner of her room. The relator found him and threw him into the alleyway where a member of the ASAC {Abandoned Stuffed Animals Crew} found him and took him to the Stufflings Rehabilitation Center to be fixed up an have the "Vampric's Stufflings" tag sewn on his leg. He made lots of friends while he waited for his new owner to walk through the doors, pick him up, give him a name, and say "You are mine!"
That day came whenever a small, intelligent girl walked into the store and saw him. She immediately picked him up of the shelf and began to talk to him in her quick, straight to the point manner. "I am going to call you Recordatus, that means Remembering in Latin you know," she said happily, "You look like you do a lot of remembering, you might even have photographic memory!" She looked down at him as if expecting him to answer. "You probably don't know what photographic memory is," she said, "Oh well! I can just read the definition to you when we get home. Although Recordatus does seem like a pretty long name, how's about I call you Record for short?"
He decided he liked the name and the girl. She was very smart, and he liked very smart people.
xYear-of-the-Angelx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ღ Jamais ღ » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:42 am

Your Name:Forever Falling
Stuffling Name: Freedom
Stuffling Gender: Male
Stuffling Back Story:
Long ago on a rainy night Freedom was on the bed of his best friend, a girl named Lucy. Lucy would talk to Freedom and comb him. Pet him, gave him baths, and even held a special spot for him at her tea parties. Sadly though Lucy grew up and started to care more for her lip gloss then him. Then one day, Lucy was filling up boxes and Freedom patiently waited to be put in the box with her other belongings. Lucy picked him up and looked at him for a moment then threw him on the bed muttering, "Why would I need a ratty old stuffed animal?" Hurt by this, Freedom sat on the bed watching his best friend quickly pack her belonging and leave.
A few years later Freedom was on his own, traveling the world and watching all the other dolls with their best friends. He slept in a box, in a dark alley and his best friend was now a rat. He closed his eyes now and again to remember all the tea parties and laughter he had with Lucy. Though she had abandon him, he never abandon the thought that one day she would come to him and cradle his small soft body in her hands and laugh. Thinking of this, a girl with bright red hair and a young man on her right side came bouncing up and bent to see what was in the box. When she saw Freedom she smiled and picked him up. Freedom was scared to death by this strange person. "Hello there fellow!What is your name?" She asked gently rubbing his head. "Freedom"
"Freedom? I like that. Wanna come home with us?" The girl waited patiently with her bright green eyes wide open. Freedom once more closed his eyes and remembered Lucy with her blonde curls and brightblue eyes. "Goodbye." He whispered silently in his head as he snuggled up with the new girl. He once was lost but now was found, and once was hurt but now was healed. He had found not only a new home and friend but had found himself to.

Wow, that was the best story I've written in ages :P
ღ Jamais ღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pigeon. » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:09 pm

Your Name:
Stuffling Name:Choco Swirl
Stuffling Gender:Male
Stuffling Back Story: I couldn't believe it! I was about to be eaten just two seconds ago if this faerie hadn't appeared and turned me into a stuffling! That hungry little girl was about to swallow me whole when *poof* I turned into a beautiful, soft stuffling. It was alright, being a biscuit, but I wasn't really a fan of being eaten alive. Being a stuffling, I get hugged (but sometimes gnawed on by the family dog T.T) but other than that, it's luxury! 8-)
Pigeon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby infinitesimal void » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:03 pm

Your Name:
Riva Loves Gorillaz
Stuffling Name:
Ty
Stuffling Gender:
Male
Stuffling Back Story:
Evelyn was so absorbed in her life. Friends, family, that cute boy down the street. She had almost forgotten about him, Ty, the pretty little Stuffling on her bed, the one that had comforted her through childhood. But she was sixteen now, and he wasn’t so important, in his mind. She hadn’t even picked him up recently, and he was stiff, sore.
One day, he decided to simply leave. He wasn’t loved anymore, right? So he might as well go. He did it slowly, creeping around the house until he got to the front door, the one with the doggy door.
She didn’t notice until the the day he finally got outside- the day she found out her boyfriend of four months was cheating on her. She flopped onto her bed, reaching for Ty to talk to. Wait... Where was he?
She searched the house in a frenzy, at last seeing him out in the middle of the street. Why was he out there? She ran outside, crouched down in the road, ignoring the rain pounding onto her back. “Ty, what are you doing out here?” She nuzzled his nose to hers, just like she used to.
Suddenly, the blast of a car horn came upon them. But Evelyn just couldn’t get up fast enough...
Ty wasn’t sure of too much of what happened next. But he did know that three days later, he was in a hospital, sitting on Evelyn’s side table. He watched as her mother came into the room.
“Hi, baby,” the older woman came closer.
Evelyn sat up a little bit. “Who are you?”
Her mother’s heart looked like it might break. “You don’t remember?”
“No,”
“I’m your mother, Eva.” She came and sat on the edge of the bed. “You got hit by a car.”
“Hmmm,” considered the pretty teenager. “What did you say my name is?”
“Evelyn. Your name is Evelyn,”
Eva nodded her head, bouncing her brunette curls. “I like that. It’s pretty.”
And so they sat and talked for hours, late into the afternoon, Evelyn “learning” all about her life, her friends, what she liked and didn’t. She wasn’t remembering anything about she was being told. She could remember academic stuff, like algebra and trig or the laws of grammar, the capitals of states, but she knew nothing about herself. This was all new to her.
Finally, her jade eyes fell upon Ty. “What’s that?” A puzzled look had come up on her face.
“That’s your Stuffling, Ty. You’ve had him since you were six.”
“I don’t like him. Can you get him out? He’s a little scary,”
“Sure, honey.”
Ty had thought it was heartbreaking when she didn’t remember her own name, but this was a whole new level of hurt. It was worse than being loved and then forgotten about; Now, it was like she had never loved him at all. And so he was taken off, dropped at Goodwill, left to wait.
Nearly a month later, a slim girl who looked so much like Eva came by. She picked him up, inspecting him carefully. She then took him to the register and purchased him.
“I’m Riva,” she whispered to him as they left. “I like you. I think I’ll call you... Ty.” If he could’ve smiled, he would have. “I have another Stuffling, her name is Evergreen,” continued Riva, as she unzipped her purse to reveal a pretty green fox Stuffling. “I think you’ll get along great.” She set him gently into the large bag, right beside his new friend. He could tell from her condition that this Riva girl took good care of Evergreen, and decided that he was okay with this.
Ty would never forget Eva, his best girl, just like she would never remember him. But for now, he was perfectly content to go on adventures with Riva and Evergreen.
X____Riva
i'm birdy and i'm back at it again!
they/them
i'll get this signature together eventually
infinitesimal void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wowhow » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:15 pm

Your Name: Wowhow
Stuffling Name: Tempest
Stuffling Gender: female
Stuffling Back Story: Memories. What a beautiful word. How simple yet complex it sounded. But what was it? Clearly i didn't have any, somebody told me that a long time ago... i think. What had i done yesterday? When had i woken up? i could never remember. The only reson why i remembered words was because of Sophie, everyday after school she comes running into her room and jumps on the bed to hug me and then sits me down on the floor in front of her whiteboard to teach me words, letters, and number... again...but it was fun because like that i could comunicate with other plushiesthat Sophie taught letters, numbers, and words to. WIP
Last edited by wowhow on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
oh saturday sun
I met someone
out on the west coast
I gotta get back I can't let this go
wowhow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragoness » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:08 am

Your Name: Dragoness
Stuffling Name: Blaze
Stuffling Gender: Female
Stuffling Back Story: The room was small, but not in an unpleasant way, it was cozy and comforting. I lay one the loft bed next to my girl's big orange and white tom cat Sam. He was purring away as the little brown haired girl played on the floor below us. She was only three and already playing out stories of dragons and monsters where the princess got eaten and the prince chickened out and ran home, leaving the monster to find love for it's self or for it to be defeated and a reformed necromancer.
And I couldn't help but love the little odd-ball.
My little girl paused her play when her mother shouted down the hall for her. I could see here contemplate ignoring those summons but she thought better of it and set down her toys.
"Blaze, Sam, I'll be right back. So stay right here." She said as she left, grinning at us like the Cheshire cat. She knew what trouble she was about to finally be in. once She was gone Sam sat up and liked his paws.
"You've been here a year now and haven't told me where you came from." Said the fatherly tom cat. "Our girl Kate loves you, and I'm glad she has the kind of friend who can stay with her after I'm gone and can't watch out for her any more. But tell me, a Stuffling doesn't just come to be a in a toy store. So how did you get there on that day?"
I paused, the memories made me a little sad. I loved it here and never wanted to leave but my old home hung fresh in my mind as if it had only been a day, not a year, since I had left it. I gave my yarn mane a shake and said.
"I used to belong to a little boy who lived in the city. Just down the street from the toy store. He took me everywhere with him. I saw every part of the city and loved him dearly. We played rough but he was always careful to keep me clean and get tares fixed right away by his big sister, Maddy I think her name was." I stopped taking for a moment to rub some of Sam's fur off my nose since it tickled so bad. And I didn't want him to see my face fall.
"I lived there to my boy was about 17, he was growing up but he never for got me. His sister had already moved out and he was getting close to doing so well. One day he sat down on his bed and picked me up and hugged before holding me out in front of him and saying that he knew I wasn't just a normal toy and that no matter how much he loved me I wasn't going with him when he left. He told me that a toy as special as me couldn't sit in storage or on a bed and be ignored. So he cleaned me up and made me a little tag on his computer and tied a ribbon around my neck. He hid me in a back pack and walked down to the toy store where he walked in and found some other stuffed horse and stuck me in among them. Once I looked like I belonged with other toys he said his good byes and told me he'd never forget me. I didn't want him to leave but he did. And he never came back."
I sighed and glanced at Sam, his bright Amber eyes watched me and there was something comforting in them, he'd been abandoned as a young cat so he knew what it felt like to be left behind.
"It was about two week before Kate's dad came in and picked me out of all the others, some how he knew I wasn't normal and he told me that Kate would love me and brought me home. I thought I'd never be able to live with another child but.." I looked at the door and felt a little happier.
"I guess I was wrong about that."
Sam gave me a little cat smile.
"I'm sorry to make you recount something like that. But I had to know, thank you." he said and then licked my nose before jumping down from the bed to greet Kate when she returned to the room.

~~14 years later~~

I lay among a tumble of cloths remembering Sam and the house with the little room. Sam was long gone and as were other of Kate's feline friends and guardians and she had grown to the age of 17. The cat I shared the bed with now was a tabby fireball named Bree. The cat knew what I was and we got on famously, but it was night like these when the my girl sat at her computer till all hours working her way through school that I couldn't help but remember. I watched her for a while before she seemed to feel my gaze and looked over and smiled. She reached over and pet Bree and picked me up and sat her next to me in her chair.
"Think you can help?" She asked, pointing to her math . "I'm sure you understand more of it them I do Blaze." She added before turning back to her work.
I never wanted to leave.

I solemnly swear that I will uphold the rules of Stufflings and give my Stuffling a loving home for as long as she needs me. I have read the rules of adoption and agree to them completely.
ImageImageImageImageImage <- We need clicks C:

ImageImage
Dragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampiric » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:36 am

Bump reminder... that you don't have long left to apply =D
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ekio » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:34 am

Entries are now Closed and I will announce the winner soon. ^_^

Winner posted!
.:Char Thread:.
.:Art Shop:.
Blueninja and kaileggo are my sons. They may trade with each other from time to time.

Ekio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me