Adoptable 3 by arte

Based on Click to view
Artist arte [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adoptable 3

Postby arte » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:22 am

This adoptable is a Best Story Wins adoptable, so you must write a story. I will choose the form with the best story when the time comes. Feel free to fill out the following form!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Chuzzlie Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History/Story:[/b]
[b]I will use this Chuzzlie as a/for an...?:[/b]
[b]I promise to return this Chuzzlie here should I no longer want it.[/b]

This adoptable will be closed for adoption on Friday--September 24, 2011 at 8:00pm
arte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptable 3

Postby chabiikkaku » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:41 am

Username: ~Tykou
Chuzzlie Name: Drift
Personality: Wild and Shy. Her carefulness keeps her from the outside world. And she'll always remain in a crazy one of hers <3
History/Story: She forgot about her life, she doesn't care about her background, and she only looks forward to the future, her mind always drops the past as her way of living called "uone," and is always a new person, every second. Interesting.
I will use this Chuzzlie as a/for an...?: A friend to admire <3 [sorry i have little room left for characters]
I promise to return this Chuzzlie here should I no longer want it.
chabiikkaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Blackberry* » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Username: *Blackberry*
Chuzzlie Name: Serena
Personality: Shy, gentle, kind and generous.
History/Story:
Serena's parent, Moon and Sun said '' What a beauty... '' They tried to keep me warm, I felt their lickings and noses. After a few months, I was born, I shook my wet fur, my views of my parents was blur and I felt dizzy. My mother licked my fur, I thought '' Her tongue wet my fur wet how ever can my fur be dry?? '' but her fur dried, her parents brought me out showing me leaves, I wandered off chasing a butterfly and I heard my parents raced after me and shouted giving themselves way to hunters, we was quite rare so the last time I saw my parents was dragged away before my very eyes. I sat in the cave thinking and knowing it was my fault.. I cried and cried. But it was no use. I finally grew up after 2 years, I learned things with Anna the eagle, we was good friends, we was almost always together. I didn't want to lose her as well. We finally found our place, I had to go to the left while she went to the right. We both cried sad that we was leaving each other. We sent messages and one time she told me there was war, and she was excited to prove herself, I replied she should not and I never heard her again..
I will use this Chuzzlie as a/for an...?: I will put her on my sig if possible and show my friends in CS if they like they can come and order a custorm
I promise to return this Chuzzlie here should I no longer want it. I promise I will returned her if I don't want her.
Update: July 31st 2016
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arte » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Thank you both for applying ^^
I will wait a few more days then close this and judge :3
arte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Blackberry* » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:57 pm

Artemis♥ wrote:
Thank you both for applying ^^
I will wait a few more days then close this and judge :3

Okay,
Update: July 31st 2016
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me