Fluffy #13 Adopted by ForeverWithYou by Celozon

Based on Click to view
Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fluffy #13 Adopted by ForeverWithYou

Postby Celozon » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:10 am

This baby Fluffy has a tan coat with brown-tan hair and tail fur. It have bright yellow markings on it's face.

If you want to adopt it you must go to my main thread. Please note if you plan to adopt this Fluffy that the Fluffy may change color/markings slightly as it grows.

Current Skill Points:
9/6/7

Actions Done Today:
0/3

If you do not understand what I mean by actions and skill points please read the section I have on making your Fluffy grow on my main post.
Last edited by Celozon on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fluffy #13 Adopted by ForeverWithYou

Postby kitykitywldchld » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:40 pm

I played with him, fed him, then played with him again. (:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kitykitywldchld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitykitywldchld » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:47 pm

I think I'm gonna have some fun saying that today, I played hide-and-seek with him, fed him, and fought playfully too! So:

Playing Hide-and-Seek: .~* As I hid under the thick brush of two pine trees, I saw his feet get closer to my face. I crouched closer to the ground, which was kind of hard, considering I was pressing against the ground trying to get away from the scratching tree branches. My fluffy stopped dead. I watched him sit down, looking in the direction of my hiding spot. It was like he was smelling the air, searching for my scent. Suddenly, he jumped up, and raced the opposite way of where I was. As I started wondering where in the world he was going, I heard a digging noise behind me. I turned my head around slowly, not knowing what it was. It must have seen my movement, because it took off, leaving me under the pine trees. I studied my situation and after a minute, I decided to leave my hiding spot. As I army-crawled forward, and stuck my head out of my cover, my fluffy came racing out of nowhere! I quickly pulled my body out from the pine trees using my arms. Just as I began to stand up, my adorable fluffy hit my leg and I crashed back to the ground. He seemed pleased at his feat and covered my face with 'Fluffy Kisses'. I pushed him away the best I could, but he just bounced back, and came at me with more 'Fluffy Kisses'. As I laid on the grassy ground, laughing at my fluffy, he had decided to become hungry, for I heard his stomach growl.*~.

Feeding: .~* I ran torward where I keep my now hungry fluffy's food. I got out a cheap plastic bowl, and scooped him out some food. I watched him eat-always slow, so he didn't choke himself. He had self-taught himself this when he had almost choked on a fluffy-cookie my great grand father was giving him. I saw the fear in my fluffy's eyes, as I watched my niece help him get it out of his airway. My great grand father felt bad, you could see it, but the important thing was, my fluffy was now safe, and he had learned to eat slower. *~.

Fighting Playfully: .~* I finished gulping down my water with the fridge door hanging open. I saw my fluffy out of the corner of my eye watching me. I quickly capped my water, sat it on the counter and ran to him. I pushed his face to the side as I kneed down to play fight him. He seemed confused and jumped to the side. Staring me in the eye with a puzzled look, I pushed his side over. He landed with a thud, and sprung back up to attract me. As he came at me, I pushed his shoulder over and he almost fell on his opposite shoulder. He circled back around and I grabbed him and sat him in my lap on his back. At first he tried to flip back over, but I rubbed his stomach and he relaxed, resting his head upside down on my leg. I laughed at his craziness and how easily he had decided to relax in my lap.*~.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kitykitywldchld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:16 am

Updated.