Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cute little kitty by Usagi

Artist Usagi [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Cute little kitty

Postby Usagi » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:56 am

Cute, isn't it? Yup! Edit it however you wish, add her accesories, I don't mind, just PLEASE DON'T ERASE MY SIGNATURE. Thank you. Enjoy!
MY USERNAME WAS ONCE IOA RED :) Me and my friends, little.monsters and Tonitza are sometimes using the same computer, so please don't ban us! They don't use Chicken Smoothie anymore, but I finally convinced my little sister to make an account, her username is jane_skt (we will almost always be using the same computer).

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

IMPORTANT: Note To Self: JUST BREATHE!!!

☻/ This is Bob, copy paste him in
/▌ your signature so he can
/ \ take over ChickenSmoothie
Usagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cute little kitty

Postby Marian5390 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:07 am

This is ADORABLE!!!! <3 Colouring! ^^

Edit

I can't... You can't make the lines part of the background like that - You have to add a new layer, and draw the lines on that. Otherwise, you colour over the lines. I promised I'd colour, but it's very hard - I had to make a new layer and trace the lines with my mouse. This really is adorable, the little problem of colouring over the lines is most likely the only reason no one's coloured. To fix it, look at that big box in the bottom right corner, click the "+" sign, and then trace your lines. ^^
Marian5390

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me