Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Joseph, If I die young... by Mischief ♥

Artist Mischief ♥ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Joseph, If I die young...

Postby Mischief ♥ » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:26 pm

In monument of a dear friend joseph. Soaring freely with the angels now.
Dedicated to the dear and wonderful Kirk family.

The tiger represents strength and power, because god's love and joseph's courage was more strong, powerful, and special then anyone can imagine.

The tiger being white represents pureness of soul, because white is a pure color. And Joseph was kindly welcomed into Christ's arms and his soul purified. To live in eternal happiness beside the lords throne.

The wings and halo represent Joseph's full love and kindness towards his friends and family, and lovely daughter and wife. And how he is a servant of the lord now. Carrying out his love and kindness in God's kingdom.

The tear running down his cheek represents the sadness of his family's sorrow for him. He does not like it when they shed to many tears, as he is always with them. His arm around their shoulders and his gentle hand to brush away their tears. It is also a tear of joy that all the true friends of himself and his family were there every step of the way. Helping them get through hard times. He is happy that all the friends and family may make sure they know he is there guiding them. Taking every step they do.

The rose represents Christ's everlasting love for us. Legend says that the virgin Mary left white roses at the foot of the cross. His holy blood shed for our horrible deeds seeped into the roses, turning them red with his holy blood. Every drop of blood holding more love then anyone could imagine. And it is now a symbol of everlasting love today. Which means Joseph is truly in the best hands. The hands of someone who loves him so much more than anyone else in the world could.

We love you Joseph!
Mischief ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Joseph, If I die young...

Postby Mischief ♥ » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Grace,

This is so beautiful! I am sure that Mr. and Mrs. Kirk will love it, and receive comfort from it! You are such a sweet and special girl to do this for them before you leave. Your Mamere loves you more than you will ever know!

Mamere
Mischief ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Joseph, If I die young...

Postby Mischief ♥ » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:05 am

Okay, I didn't know email translated to this :) That is my grandmother. She is sending this to the family it's dedicated too. Although I'm not sure how she commented under my user name... Oh well I'll figure it out. I hope you guys like it.
Mischief ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me