Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adopt A Growing WarriorCat! (Closed for customs) by BlazingMoon

Artist BlazingMoon [gallery]
Time spent 11 hours, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 17
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adopt A Growing WarriorCat! (Closed for customs)

Postby BlazingMoon » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:27 pm

[size=200]Adopt A Growing Interactive WarriorCat! Image
Warning: Cats DO bite

Hello! Im ○BlazingMoon○, but you can call me Blazing! This is were you can adopt a warrior cat. You can start of as a kiten, and then grow into a apprentance, then warrior, elder, and star clan warrior! Through out your cats life time, you will be able to do many activates with it!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rules
♦ Know a little about warrior cats before you adopt, and that leads to proper names and ranks!
♦ If your going to order, please dont leave your cat in in dusk! If that is happens, your cat will become a loner, and like the books, it is very un likely the Clan is going to take you back!
♦ Please Respect me and Mods, we are the ones who run this place, you know!
♦ Dont ask me or artists to make a warrior cat with some one elses designs, only yours!
♦ NO SPAMING!
♦ Please no advertising!
♦ No cats from the books, This is the dawn of a new Clan! (Lame pun, DawnClan is the clans name)
♦ Customs are only acsepted when sign Says 'Customs Open'!
♦ If your going to ask for a custom, know that I will not take:
Clothing, un natural colors, cats with powers
♦ I will take:
Natural colors, un natural designs
♦ If you have a question that is not included in the first post, feel free to ask away!
♦ If you ask for something that I have stated in the first post or rules, I will ask you read it again!
♦ Don't make a adoptable of your own using mine! This post was 100% writen me, ○BlazingMoon○

Q/A
What is a warrior cat?
A cat that is from a book seires called Warriors, by Erin Hunter. If you don't know what I warrior cat is, it is easy to see that you haven't read the books! I would recomend any one to the series, so if you see it at your libary, I think you would enjoy reading it!

Does it cost to get a custom?
Yes, it now cost 1 wishlist uncommon if you want to adopt.

Does it cost to get a pre made?
Nope, pre-mades are 100% free!

My cat hasn't updated to the next stage yet, and its past the time it was due!
If its only been a day since your cat updated, its ok, I will get to it soon (It was probaly delayed because a had to go or missed it on the daily check). If cat hasn't updated and its been a week since due, then its time to remind me to check it. :?

Whoa, whys my cat not smiling?
Your cat is sick most likly, or came that way. Scroll down if you think your cat it sick.

How can I adopt one?
To adopt one of these cats, you must fill out the forum below and post it on the cat you want to adopts page. Not here, the cats page. Keep in mind what dot that cat is, because I wont be very happy if you try to adopt a custom cat.

Now that I have a cat, what can I do with it?
Watch it grow!
RP with it!(Are RP is being made)
Put it in your sig/charicter thread!
Use them to do the activates on this post!
And color in private lines for them here!

Dots
§ : First one First Served!
§ : Best Forum!
None : Customs/Adopted!

Stages
Kit
7 days tell gets older
Your kit is the first stage of a warriors life! They will have there eyes closed at first, but after three days they will open there eyes for the rest of the kit stage. Kits cannot hunt.

Apprentance
14 days tell gets older
As a Apprentance, your cat will grow bigger and start to take on some resposbilitys. Is now able to hunt once a day with or without your mentor and can fight in small battles.

Warrior
Lasts tell you retire cat
The best part of a cats life! Will get your warrior name. You will get to be a mentor and train with a younger apprentance. You will be able to hunt 3 times every day, fight, have a mate, and more as I add on.

Elder
14 days tell dies
After your cat gets caught up with his/hers older years, they can relax as a elder for the rest of there days. Will get a grey muzzel. They will not be able to fight or train any more. Can Still hunt, but only once every 2 days. Will be more vurnable to sicknesses.

StarClan warrior
Dead
This basicly when your cat dies. Will get starry mist and glowing eyes. No longer has contact with Clan, only when omens need to be said, or moon pool dreams that your cat can be included in.

Remember, any cat can die early in battle, fire, drowning, sickness, etc. , The list goes on and on!

Hunting
Cats can hunt here, also! By hunting, you can post on your cats page a simple setence thats says:
Hunt for a _____

or
Hunt for something

Once posting this, there will be a 50/100 chance you will catch some thing. If your cat is sucsessful, Your cats hunting meter will go up by one. At certan ages of your cat depends on how many times a day your cat can hunt. Check the stages above to find out how many times your cat can hunt. If your in a rush or can only get on CS once a day, you can simply post
Hunt for somthing __ times

Then I can tell you want me to count as the hunt that many times.
Choosing a deputy can will be 75% judged on how many peices of prey your cat catches in all. That will tell me if you are on often or not, and if you are a good chose of deputy.

Sickness
Sadly, as in real life, cats can get sick. And in some of the bad cases of green cough, they die.
Ha, don't worry. green cough is very rare, and so are sicknesses! But if your cat gets sick, here is how to haddle it. First make sure you know for sure that your cat is sick. Signs that ypu might see is frowning, wounds, tears, opean mouth, etc. Any thing that doesn't look normal about your cat! Then go to are current medicine cat, Moonstone. Post on here page for her to check your cat. If I reply back saying your cat is sick, then I will ask you to post every day,
Applys medicine

If you miss a day, your cats health will not get any better. If you completly ignore your cats sickness, you will have pentlties. If it is a minor sickness, like a cold, then your cat will just have weaknesses when hunting. If its a major sickness, then it will most likely die. But don't worry, if you simply apply the medicine to your cat, it'll be gone in no time!

Copies..?
Due to people who have been recintly coping this post, I need warn to the entier clan about this. There are people in chickensmoothie who have been coping this adoptable, and using it like it is theres! To protect this topic, im going to need your help. I sadly dont have eyes at the back of my head, so I cant see every thing. But you can help me by alerting me of copies of this post. If you do catch some one, you will be rewarded 1 prey point on one of your cats meters, and 2 uncommons from my trade group. I hope that the clan will be strong enough to fight off these sly cats!

Medicine Cat Magic
The clans have been spreading rumors that medicine cats can do more than just heal. They have been calling these rumors 'Medicine Cat magic'. One day, a cat had the guts to ask a medicine cat, and it turns out it was true! The medicine cat confessed about the things they could really do...
They could make a cats growing processe stop completly if its body was still forming... (apprentance and under)
They could make cats have even larger litters!
And if the cat body recently died, they could possibly bring back to life. (2 days after cat died, and 40% chance cat can be brought back to life.)

StarClan forbid the medicine cats to not use this magic. But now they have a new deal with the clans. Every time they allow medicine cats to use magic, they want 3 pieces of prey, any prey of type. You can give the prey right when you buy it, or afterwards. Be warned, if you dont give the prey to StarClan after a week, They will reverse the action, or worst. Dare to try Medicine cat magic? Fill out the form below.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:
Cats name:
Type of magic you want to use on cat:
 Will you give the prey now or later?:
You under stand what will happen if you dont give prey?:[/b]

Mates
Yes, cats can have a mate here! If you choose to have your cat have a litter, it will take a week or less for them to be born. After they are born, they will keep there eyes closed for three days. And then they will beguin there stage as a kit! You can have up to 3 kits in a litter. If the cats are bred by the same 'owner of cats', then all the offsrping belong to the owner (Unless given away). If two cats a bred by two diffrent owners, then half the litter goes to one person, and half the litter goes to te other person. The person who suggested that the cats should breed will get to choose first.
There designs will be based off of there parents, so if there parents are a spotted female and a tabby dad, dont be thanking your getting a white kitten. If that does happen, the kitten will either be deaf, blind, weak, etc. But some days I will be nice and... well we'll see. ;)
A other thing is loners and kitty pets. That can happen to, but this is even rarer that clan mixes! Every now and then I will take a request, but don't get your hopes to high.

Chismas Special!
Hello! Its me again, here to anounce the special event happening here!
So, as you can see, I changed the the picture (One kit with Santa hat on), to were it is snowing. Every week from here to december, I will make 4 kits. Each kit will have its own way of being adopted. One of the kits will be adopted through best form, another by best personality, best name, or best reason to come into Dawn Clan. Other weeks will have diffrent ways of judging, but these will be the main reasons. Your cat will keep the snow ffor the rest of the month, but will then lose it when it tuns January.

Leader will be chosen soon
Keep in mind all so that I will be needing a leader to lead this clan through the role play. I would be the rank my self, but Things would go wrong when it came to Role playing. I will all so be choosing a deputy at this time. No one will get to hold both places, so every one has a fair chance. To get a better chance, though, hunting all ways makes a difference. I will put the form up near the end of December if you would like to try out.

Clan's Current Status

Leader

Deputy

Medicine Cat
Moonstone

Warriors
Brambleleaf
Firepool
Rosepelt
Patchpelt
Starstream
Petalfeather
Whisperwing

Apprentaces

Bramblepaw
Blackpaw
Dreampaw
Spottedpaw
Silverpaw
Flypaw
Silverpaw

Queens
Leafheart

Kits
Snowkit
Spottedkit
Sandkit
Cinderkit

Star Clan Warriors
Leafpelt

Kitty Pets
Cream

Loners
Krestlespirt

Recently...
-Spottedkit had her Apprentance seremmony and is now known as Spottedpaw! Congragulations!-
-Silverkit had her Apprentance seremony and is know known as Silverpaw! Congragulations!-
-Flykit had her Apprentance seremony and is know known as Flypaw! Congragulations!-
11/21/11
-Starpaw had her Warrior seremony and is now known as Starstream! Congragulations!-
-Patchpaw had his Warrior seremony and is now known as Patchpelt! Congragulations!-
11/20/11
-Krestlespirt is now no longer part of Dawn Clan, and is now a loner! She goes by Krestle now!-
-Brambleleaf has a spranged paw!-
11/19/11
-Blackit had his warrior seremony and is now known as Blackpaw! Congragulations!-
-Dreamkit had her Apprentance seremony and is now known as Dreampaw! Congragulations!-
-Whispekit had his Apprentance seremony and is now known as Whisperpaw! Congragulations!-
-Bramblekit had her Apprentance seremony and is now known as Bramblepaw! Congragulations!-
-Sicknesses has been added!-
11/16/11
-Firepaw had his Warrior seremony and is now known as Firepool! Congragulations!-
-Leafpaw had her Warrior seremony and is now known as Leaf Heart! Congragulations!-
11/14/11
-Krestlepaw had her Warrior seremony and is now known as Krestlespirt! Congragulations!-
11/9/11
-Leafkit and Firekit had there Apprentance seramony and is now known as Leafpaw and Firepaw! Congragulations!-
11/8/11
-Rosekit had her Apprentance seramony and is now known as Rosepaw! Congragulations!-
-Hunting has been added-
11/7/11
-Krestlekit had her apprentance seramony and is now known as Krestlepaw! Congragulations!-
-Medicine cat magic was added!-
-Updates have been made to the post!-
10/2/11
-Grand Opening!-

[/size]
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:50 pm, edited 16 times in total.
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt A Growing and Interactive WarriorCat!

Postby BlazingMoon » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Forums

Customs Are CLOSED

Pre Made Forum:

Starting Name:
Warrior Name:
Story:
Other:
Why do you want to become a part of Dawn Clan?:

Customs Forum

Starting Name:
Warrior Name:
Decription?:
Payment: (1 Uncommon or 1 new born, that is not 2nd gen)
Personality:
Story:
Why do you want to become part of Dawn Clan?:
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt A Growing WarriorCat! (Coming Soon!)

Postby BlazingMoon » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:54 am

Now offically open for orders!
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlazingMoon » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:36 am

Bump ^^
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotted+Bracken » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:22 am

Starting Name:Krestlekit
Warrior Name:Krestlespirit
Referance?: me
Decription?: Black she-cat with green eyes
Personality: Krestlekit is a mute kit with a hyper ativite personality
Story: Uhhhhh????
Why do you want to become part of Dawn Clan?
Spotted+Bracken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlazingMoon » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:53 am

Left out story, but that ok, I guess there is really no history behind a kit other than being born XD
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gryffindor's Sword » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:13 pm

LOok below for it. THanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Gryffindor's Sword on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✞✞I'm Christian and believe in God, Jesus
Christ his Son, and the Holy Spirit. 96% of teens
won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you
are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞✞

I was TerrificTeddyGuineas.
Gryffindor's Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gryffindor's Sword » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Can you message me the answer?Thanks!

Gryffindor's Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gryffindor's Sword » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:59 am

I like this better.

Starting Name:Firekit
Warrior Name:Firepool
Referance?:me
Decription?:A handsome young orange tabby with green eyes
Personality:Strong,kind, mannerly
Story:Not much hes a kit
Why do you want to become part of Dawn Clan:I love the warrior books so I think id like this.

Starting Name:Leafkit
Warrior Name:Leafheart
Referance?:me
Decription?:A beautiful grey tabby
Personality:Sweet kind gentle
Story:Shes a kit not much
Why do you want to become part of Dawn Clan?I love the warrior books so I think id like this.

Gryffindor's Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups