Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Tiger's death by TigerParadise

Artist TigerParadise [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tiger's death

Postby TigerParadise » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:01 am

..... i really want to die in the snow
i just do :roll:
MUCH FUR , SUCH SUIT

ImageImage
TigerParadise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tiger's death

Postby tenbread » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:03 am

Me too that would be awesome to die in the snow!AND I LOOOOOVE UR PIC!
tenbread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead X-X » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Hmm same either in a snowy weat field with a lightly cool breeze blowing through the air in either a peacful manner, or a slightly bloody yet still happy one or a weat field that the sunlight of a setting sun has just hit perfectly with one small tree in the center of the field and I would lay down and look at the different splatters of light that came through the leaves, take a deep and comfortable inhale and exhale my last breathe slowly a sweet and comfy smile on my face almost as if I was asleep. Those are the two ways I want to die and one of them is almost perfectly set in your picture, all it's missing is the weat! xD Anyway I really love this picture something about it is elegant to me.
This account is no longer in use, it was glitching far too much, I have a new account so if you would like to send me a message please go here: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=123401
Dead X-X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elric » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:30 pm

I totally agree... There is something about snow or a wheat field that seem so peaceful, so at ease... (I just got a fanfic idea for Bleach) I want to lie down in the snow one day, and just, yeah, give up fighting for my next breath... Either that, or I wanna die the second way you said Alfred F. Jones. I wouldn't mind giving up my life for someone else to live though, as long as I was buried in a wheat field that was snowed in every winter...
Elric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Odin Arrow » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:54 pm

I think I want to die while its storming. Rain makes me feel so calm. I guess water in general makes me feel calm. If I were to die anywhere, it would be in a remote area, where no one would find my body, in a large, green grassy field, thousands of miles from the smallest village, while it was raining. I've never feared death, even as a young child, death had always been a nice idea. I mean, I'm not emo or anything, I'm actually an upbeat lively person, but I don't know, I guess when it's my time, I'll welcome death with open arms.
Odin Arrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me