Based on Click to view
Artist ZombiePoodle [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Design number M.

Postby ZombiePoodle » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:31 am

Love~Me~Forever wrote:><><><

PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO READ THIS. IT SHOULDN'T TAKE LONG. THANKS!!

So, I'm really bored.
That's like, the only explaination I have for this.
Well anyways...

I'm going to be making some random designs for people to adopt ^.^
So you can have a new character to draw/write, whatever.

Oh, and I'd LOVE to see any stories/drawings with --which ever design you adopt-- in them!

So it's not to complicated, I'm going to just draw something VERY simple --prolly above the dog's head-- and then, when the design is adopted, I'll run an 'X' through it.
Oooh, and it has the 'first come, first serve' rule, so I don't get confused.
I am so easily confused...lol

And, I WILL NOT BE DOING CUSTOMS.
Lol, if you want your character colored in these lines, you can click HERE. -(This link takes you to the lineart!)-

I always make up designs from scratch, on the spot. So watch for one you might like!
I'll prolly put a form up on each new design page, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you adopt a design from me, TAKE CARE OF IT. I want it to be used, not forgotten. If you don't think you can take care of your design any longer, PM me or post on this thread. I'll put it back up for adoption
^.^

YOU ARE FULLY ALOUD TO CHANGE/ADD/-(possibly)-REMOVE ANYTHING -(accesories/small parts of the design)- BUT YOU MUST MUST MUST ASK ME FIRST, JUST TO MAKE SURE!

These lines were drawn by The Royal Mirage all credit goes to them!!
(Thanks so much for lettin' me use these lines by the way, TRM)

><><><

Soooo...pretty much, here's another design.

And omg why that heck to I always get soooo attached to these random designs!?!? It's not right! NOT HEALTHY. You know, like, for my health.

Anywho, here's a form to fill out.
Please read the quote from my original page ^.^
Thanks!

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Dog's Name:
    What You Want The Dog For:
    [b]I promise to take car of this design/character. If for any reason I cannot fulfill this promise, I will return this design to the creator to be re-adopted.[/b]

Ps. The name and age will either be left blank or filled with a TBD (to be determined) but I probably won't go back to change then once the dog's adopted, I'm too lazy ^.^
ZombiePoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Design number M.

Postby CuppycakeArousal » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:22 am

Username: 123qw
Dog's Name: Finn
Short Backstory: When I was a young pup, My family abandoned me in a crummy old farm. First, I thought they were just out for the day and going to the big city. Then, I watched them put their furniture's, clothes and other stuff into big, huge, tiny and small boxes. I frowned. What were they doing? Probably going on a vacation. But I was wrong. I watched them put the boxes into the big truck and they drove off. I waited for days an days for them to come back. Then, I finally figured it out, they abandoned me. I was cold, hungry, I needed water and I had no comfort. I was left alone in this barn. It was so dark at many nights and it rained everyday.I then heard a rumbling of a truck. I went out the barn and hid behind a tree. I saw two humans. One was a buffed man and the other was his little daughter. I backed up and whined. I was so terrified. The girl set her eyes on me and slowly walked towards me, but the more she got closer, the more I back-up. "Shh... It's gonna be okay..." The girl said with a gentle and soft voice. I stopped for a moment an looked deep into her eyes. I felt so warm and comfy. I smiled just a tiny bit and slowly walked over to her. She smiled and picked me up. "What's your name little guy? My names Jordan." She put on the most heart-warming smile that I haven't seen ever before in my life. I licked her rosy-red cheeks and yipped. Jordan giggled. "I'll call you Finn." She spoke and carried me to her father. Her father said at first "No, Jordan. We can't keep him. But no one is here to take care of him. We'll put him in the pound." My eyes widen. What was this pound??? Is it a place where I could find my previous owners? Jordan's eyes watered. "Please daddy?" She pleaded. Her father shook his head and sighed then she cried softly, she pleaded once again and her father finally agreed to keep me and bring me in the house. They brought me to their house and treated me like I was part of the family. It was a new star for me.
What You Want The Dog For: I like making stories about dog/wolves and He might be just the perfect one to be my main character. Plus, I'll love to put him in many other Role-Plays.
I promise to take car of this design/character. If for any reason I cannot fulfill this promise, I will return this design to the creator to be re-adopted.
Roxy Lalonde wrote:

ImageImage █ LOMAC

Player of Void ▒ Dersite ▒ Land of Mirrors and Caves

Image Image Image Image

I may be a player of void and a Derse dreamer, but we all know my true God Tier will always be
Lover of Prospit/Harleybert-Crockerlish family.

●●● okay, all y'all are probably getting the hint that i'm not active on CS as i was before ●●●
CuppycakeArousal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZombiePoodle » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:43 am

Okay, take care of hin!
ZombiePoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CuppycakeArousal » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Roxy Lalonde wrote:

ImageImage █ LOMAC

Player of Void ▒ Dersite ▒ Land of Mirrors and Caves

Image Image Image Image

I may be a player of void and a Derse dreamer, but we all know my true God Tier will always be
Lover of Prospit/Harleybert-Crockerlish family.

●●● okay, all y'all are probably getting the hint that i'm not active on CS as i was before ●●●
CuppycakeArousal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZombiePoodle » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Haha, yup ^.^
ZombiePoodle