Spacefur+mirandaciel's Boreas Fotia by Ricorn

Based on Click to view
Artist Ricorn [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Spacefur+mirandaciel's Boreas Fotia

Postby Ricorn » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Congratulations Spacefur+mirandaciel on getting Boreas Fotia! Lucky you since she has rare wings! :D And remember, if you do not want her anymore, please post here and she will go up for a new home <3

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #8 - Available

Postby gemini_girl » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:22 pm

I would love to try ....but my writing sucks xD. Anyway very nice work!
gemini_girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jackbarakat » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:48 pm

I guess I'll try, but I'm not a good writerX3

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: Fotia (foh-tee-ah) (φωτιά - It means "fire" in Greek:3)
Why do you want this design: Because it is so beautifully created!8D I love the colors and the wings and just everything about him!<3
Personality: Fotia is a very rambunctious and curious Sciurus that isn't afraid to speak what he thinks. He is very intelligent; but he often over thinks simple things. He also likes to take over projects and be in control, even though it might make his friends angry at him. Fotia also likes to brag, about what he has, what he knows, or what he does. It doesn't matter what it is, as long as he can brag about it.
Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity)
Alright... here it goesX3

Fotia was born from a sickly mother, who was about to die any day. With the female's last ounce of strength, she carried her newborn and placed him by a tree stump in a nearby forest, knowing someone will find him and care for him. One day, some very un-intelligent hunters left their camp site without putting out their fire. The fire soon spread, setting the forest ablaze. As the forest creatures were trying to escape, another Sciurus found Fotia by the tree stump. She picked him up, carrying him out of the forest and to safety. The Sciurus who had found the infant named him Fotia, after the fire which she had saved him from. Fotia has always thought of this Sciurus as a mother, and has no idea of his very unique past.

(I don't know where Sciurus's live, so I just said a forest, I can change it though to fitX3)

I hope I didn't completely fail, and I'm excited to see who gets it:3 (If anyoneXD)
sometimes I come on here to remind myself why I left
jackbarakat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlebean » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Cool design!
Will apply for it later on >.<
littlebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dancing with Bears. » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:05 am

Must... Try... >:| <Determined face. :3
{ • F u r s o n a • } { •C a a a • }

Hi, I'm Dancing with Bears, but please call me bear. I change my username often, but I'm trying to stick with the theme of bears so you guys will recongnize me. c:

My avatar was made by Ba-Ba-Bakura, & my signature art was made by Bake4u, both of my fursona Onouk.

Dancing with Bears.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zakori » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:37 pm

-removed-
Last edited by Zakori on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
admins:please delete my account!!
Zakori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Liri_Biersack:. » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:34 pm

For Pre-Made Designs
Name:Fini
Why do you want this design: I would use her for a book
Personality:She is... working on her people skills
Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity)
One day, a drop of sun fell into a burning fire. when the fire burned out, a baby squirel was in it. She was small, but all ready to live and be happy on her own. She found a place to live, and lived there for 5 years in hiding. One day, though, she was tired of staying there and went out. when she came back. Her home was burnt to ashes. She spent 1 year moving from place to place. On a gloomy, dark, day, she found who was causing all of the destruction-HERSELF. she spent many months trying to find a rock cave. When she finnaly found one, she was the happiest squirrel alive. She still lives there to this day!
BVB ARMY FOREVER
.:Liri_Biersack:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby livingdeadhorror » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:55 am

For Pre-Made Designs

Name: Flames Of Grey ((Grey forf short XD))
Why do you want this design: WIP
Personality:WIP
Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity) WIP
I look upon the past with her.. She dissappears without me noticing..Or she may not have existed from the start
livingdeadhorror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ricorn » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:34 am

This has only 1 more day! Edit those forms if you have a "work in progress" to have them count!

6.5 hours left! ^0^ Only 2 complete forms... please edit those that are unfinished to compete or get yours in before time it up.

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxi+Bbun » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:54 pm

For Pre-Made Designs
Name:Boreas Fotia
Meaning of Name: "North Wind Fire" in greek. I chose this due to the fiery look of this little one, and its wings remind me of the north winds.
Why do you want this design: I stumbled opon Ricorn's signature, looking at stuff when I came upon here. I then spotted this majesty, in all its glory and fiery looks. I then hoped that some would go for this lava-Sciurus, and turns out some did :3. I think this is one of the best so far that you have made Ricorn <3.
Personality:
Boreas is a small but energetic and kind child. She stands up for what's right and believes that nobody can do everything, even though she has overcame some challenges. Like the flowing lava design on her back, she is fiery and has a short temper, getting upset over the silliest things. She has managed to stay calm and managed to hide her hideous past. She likes to be alone when it comes to big adventures, though she can be with a few critters if lonely. Overall, she is a shy but fiery Sciurus who doesn't like being picked on and shown as a weak one, because she does have strength, and it isn't too good to mess with her.

Background:
Boreas was born in the south before earning her full name in the north. A winged mother and a fire coloured father with a soft pelt were her parents, who would always wiggle their tails to keep their child entertained. The only child of the two, they managed to give a happy childhood to their baby Sciurus.

Well, that was for only a year. Then, they decided to move due to pollution around their home. Boreas, who was simply Dora at the time, watched as the trees and plants wilted and withered to nothing, which upsetted her so deeply that she still has nightmares about this time.

Things were harder for poor Boreas after she moved in to their new home, or in this case tree. She has to leave her parents and to live on her own in a few months, and she had to gather food herself. Plus, her wings were fully developed, and she had not had proper flight training.

One spring night, when it was about to hit the first day of summer, Boreas was told the story of the four winds in the Greek myths, which her mother had discovered by a friend who had a owner who was Greek. She learned all about the four winds. Her favorite, however, was Boreas, the north wind. She carefully listened and watched her mother say the description.

"Boreas was the north wind, who blew the winds in the north. Each breeze is said to be the trails of this wind walker."

One hot summer day, the trees were blowing heavily as the breezes battered against their surface. Boreas was gathering nuts and seeds. She tried using her wings, as they clumsily moved through the wind. A small light began to lit the forest.

Fire! A forest fire has lit the forest into flames!

The fire quickly spread from the ground into the tree tops, burning everything in its path. The parents of Boreas were talking about thier lives when the fire landed on their tree. They tried to escape, but they were too late, as the fire lit their pelts, they knew it was their end.

Boreas quickly ran across the forest floor, but the fire was catching up to her. She had only one way to get out of this burning land, and that was to fly in the sky. Boreas began to set her wings, but they somehow took off. Boreas was amazed at her wings, as they gracefully glided across the air.

At last, she reached the forest clearing. Now she was out of that nightmare, she wondered what happened to her parents. She then noticed that they have not came out, which then she thought that they did not survive. However, her brave escape gave her a idea. She thought about renaming herself after her fleet run from the forest. She then thought of the name Boreas Fotia. Boreas because she thought she ran like the north wind itself, and Fotia after the deadly fire which she escaped from. Thus she became well known in the Sciurus as the wind of the fire.

Took me a long time, but phew! This was fun but tiring to make xD.
Toxi's Box wrote:❝News❞
❝June 16, 2019
Big oof ya know.
Much love. ❤❞

❝CS Pet❞

❝Links to Click❞
Fursona and Characters
Image Image
Bbun's Box wrote:❝News❞
❝Bit inactive but still always checking!❞

❝CS Pet❞

❝Links to Click❞