Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adopt your own 'Realistic' Rat :) Seriously? by Kinchovi

Based on Click to view
Artist Kinchovi [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adopt your own 'Realistic' Rat :) Seriously?

Postby Kinchovi » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:38 am

Adopt a Rati!

OPEN!

I.N.T.R.O
I decided after closing down my rat shoppe I'd let you guys adopt them instead. So here they are, please luff them :) But dont steal them becuase they are so luffable!

M.A.L.E.S A.N.D F.E.M.A.L.E.S
Males need more food, they can be put up in the breeding section :)
Females need milk and water whilst males only need water. They choose a male to breed with.

G.E.N.E.R.A.L I.N.F.O
I make these rats when I feel like it. If I put a green dot next to it, it means for free adoption. Blue means it was a custom and red means it costs RM (Rat money; see shop) all rats are first come first served.

S.T.A.R.T.I.N.G O.U.T
A new user is given 8,000 RM, Small cage, Medium bag of bedding, Small litter bag, Litter box, Medium rat food bag, Small rat treats bag and a bottle of rat spray. Once they run out you need to buy them in the shop.

W.H.A.T I.S R.M ?
RM is the currency we use. You need it for most things.If you are planning on getting a rat you should buy some RM beforehand so you have it ready to buy medication ie. It is rather cheap to buy RM costing as little as a very common 2011 dog in some cases.

E.A.R.N.I.N.G R.M
You may teach your rat tricks and enter it in all sorts of contests to win RM also you can sell rats for large amounts. Or you can just trade in CS pets/items and get RM from the bank.

R.A.T C.A.R.E
Handling; You should handle your rat at least once a day to keep him/her happy and let him/her know you better. If your rat doesnt know you well enough you cannot teach him/her tricks. Write handle in a post on your rats thread to handle him/her.
Playing; Rats will play by them selves but you need to buy them toys. Rats can go up to 5 weeks without a toy but it keeps their happiness up and prevents biting.
Cleaning; Rats need to be cleaned monthly. You need to purchase soap and a cloth from the shop. type clean in your rats thread.
Food, milk and water; Rats need to be fed twice a day to keep there 'fatness' right. Any more and they will be fat and will need diet food and any less and they may waste away. Females and young rats need milk daily. If you do not give milk to your female at least once every other day she will not be able to have babies which may be good or bad. If you do not give young rats milk they will waste away. All rats need water daily. or they will be sad :( Type Feed, milk, or water for these.
Resting; Your rat needs a bed which should be purchased in the shop and they will sleep themselves.
Grooming; Rats need cleaning once every other week and before contests. Shampoo and brush can be purchased at the shop. If your rat becomes dirty he will get fleas and need expensive medicine. To groom, type groom.

R.A.T P.U.N.I.S.H.M.E.N.T
Is your rat biting you when you feed/handle it? You need to buy some rat spray (or use the provided bottle when you join) to spray it. This mainly happens when you havent handled it enough in the first part of its lifespan and usually males bite females may hide when you feed them. Tempt them out with treats. To Use your spray type 'Spray rat' in a post on your rats thread/topic. To use a treat write 'Treat rat' on your rats thread/topic.

G.R.O.W.T.H
Although the physical rat doesnt change or grow, its age of days go up. When a rat is 16 days old it may begin to want milk and it will open its eyes if it has any problems due to birth you will know on its topic and you will need to buy medication from the shop. When you adopt your rat it will already be 4 weeks old it needs proper food and care from there after. At 6 weeks you may begin to breed your rat. When they reach 8 months old they may start to turn elder and will react less. A good happy life will keep your rat living longer.

H.E.A.L.T.H P.R.O.B.L.E.M.S
All rats need to visit the vet monthly for a check-up. Also if your rat has any sort of accident/illness it will tell you if he/she just needs a medicine from the store or if he/she should go to the vet or sugery to have it sorted.

L.I.N.K.S
-Shop-
-Vet-
-Surgery-
-Breeding center-
-Bank-
-Custom center-
-Rat Archives- (To come)

W.H.E.N A R.A.T I.S F.O.R A.D.O.P.T.I.O.N
When a rat is for adoption you will see it appear where it says Versions of this drawing that people have created recently Under the drawing. It will have a dot next to it. What the dot means is explained in General Info :) They will all have natural colouring except customs.

WHO IS THAT IN THE PICTURE?
He is an example rat :)
Last edited by Kinchovi on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

x╔════════════════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my pet collection
trade thread

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╚════════════════════════════════╝
Kinchovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt your own 'Realistic' Rat :)

Postby Kinchovi » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:49 pm

First one available for adoption. Go adopt her quick :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my pet collection
trade thread

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kinchovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinchovi » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:24 am

Noody :0

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my pet collection
trade thread

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kinchovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinchovi » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:14 pm

up

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my pet collection
trade thread

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kinchovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinchovi » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:19 am

First one adopted~ which means I need to open the archives and make some more ^_^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my pet collection
trade thread

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kinchovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt your own 'Realistic' Rat :) Seriously?

Postby Kinchovi » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Up~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my pet collection
trade thread

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kinchovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist