Devilish's Zero by Ricorn

Based on Click to view
Artist Ricorn [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Devilish's Zero

Postby Ricorn » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:01 pm

Wow! A lot of forms for this little one. Took me a while to get through them, too. ^_^; So, without further ado, this little guy goes to Devilish! Congartulations on getting Zero! Now, remember, if you no longer want it/use it, please post back here and Zero will go back up for adoption <3

Thank you all who posted a form! Don't fret if you haven't been chosen yet. There are some rare add-ons that I'm playing with (like #8's wings) that are in the mix so prehaps there's one you like better coming up! <3

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #7 - Available

Postby GREML0RD » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:24 pm

For Pre-Made Designs
Name:dovestar12
Why do you want this design:because its so darn cute <3
Personality:shy but playful at times
Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity)just do wat ever you want its ur call
GREML0RD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Like a Bird ♥ » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:45 am

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: Chloe.
Why do you want this design: From the moment I saw her I fell in-love. She is simply butiful. He eyes are amazing. I love pink. Also I am not normmaly a fan of green but I do really love these shades. The design is simple but I love it.
Personality: She is funny and shy she is responsible. She is loveing and careing too.
Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity)

Chloe came from a hard background. Her dad walked out of her family and has been brought up by her Mother. Chloe went to find her Father one day and when she did her Father told her he wants nothing to do with her. Which scared her for life. She knew she would never have the chace to do things that Father and Doughter to togher and she would not have a Father figure in her life. Her mother found a mate and they became madley in-love with each other. Her mothers mate was called Bob and she hated him. He was evil and she could see right though him however he Mother Coulden't. Chlose tryed to tell her but she just ignored her.

Chloe was sick of it so she went away to start a new life fare away from Bob. She said a emotiol good bye to her Mother and left. She went into the woods and felt icolated she missed her Mother. It was the first time she was ever away from her. They used to live in each others pockets. That was untill Bob came along.

Chloe is still surching for a new safe home and she hopes she can find one soon.

(( Also I am so sorry if my spelling is bad. I have dyslecia ))
    -

━━━━━━━━━

┌────────────┐

hoodie allen is my fave

└────────────┘

━━━━━━━━━
    -
    -

━━━━━━━━━

WE SHOULD
    ━━( TAKE A )━━
    WALK SOMEDAY,
    DREAM ABOUT
    ⊰ WHAT WE ⊱
    COULD'VE
    BEEN ━━

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━
    coding
    ━━━━━━━━━
    Like a Bird ♥

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Devilish » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:54 am

Very padazzled :D
    good luck everyone X3

"I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons.
    And maybe we'll never know most of them. But
    even if we don't have the power to choose where
    we come from, we can still choose where we go
    from there.”
    -The Perks of Being A Wallflower

I made this art for my husband, pls be nice as I do not typically create
    for normal humans.
    Devilish

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby livingdeadhorror » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:49 am

For Pre-Made Designs

Name:
    Belle ((Beautiful in French ^^))

Why do you want this design:
    The designe is occupied by me. It's so beautiful, that i named it Beautiful in another language xD i ahev the F and the N all i need now is U to say that i can own her xD . Her eyes. Oh my her eyes, Its like the inside of a rose.
    Unopened, still eveolving in Its leaf,waiting to be re-born. I just love her XD

Personality: Belle is sensitive yet quiet.She prefers to keep herself,to herself. She follows the crowd and cant speak for herself. She is so shy that if you pull the tinyest prank, she will burst into tears. She isn't outgoing or bouncy, she prefers to follow and be labeled 'sheep'. She shivers it off though.

Background:
    "BELLE!" Mother called, her eyes fustrated. i peer up at her,my pink eyes glowing,I was scared, i shivered and shook like theres no such thing as tomorrow."Y-y-yes-s-s m-m-mother-r"she said quietly, stuttering slightly, tears rushed down her cheek. i look up, Mother towered me, i cowered low, scared completly, suck in this dull world. I shake more.Mothers eyes get more fustrated. I push motehr forward as i scamper out, low, i scutter away, mother chasing me like a sheep dog. unluckilly, im the sheep. I cower, being traped in my dome. I scream, hoping this will be over soon.

[[Story is a wip]]
    I look upon the past with her.. She dissappears without me noticing..Or she may not have existed from the start
    livingdeadhorror

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Dancing with Bears. » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:15 am

Name:
    Her name is going to be Sa'rae
    Its pronounced- 'Sah-Ray' With a more tribal accent. Its suposed to be an ancient language animals know nothing of. Sa'rae comes from a tribal 'clan' that believe in the sun and moon gods. All of the creatures living in the tribe hidden in the trees are all natural colored except for Sa'rae. Sa'rae was and still is the only unatural colored one and hates being like that. Many Of the creatures look down upon her for being so different- while others praise her for being the one to have the courage of being different.. While it wasnt even her choice.
    The meaning of Sa'rae in the ancient language means- 'Different.' Or 'To stand out' Her parents named her that as soon as they knew she would be different and Sa'rae has lived up to her name. Instead of running along with the other smaller creatures- shed rather stay off by herself drifting through the trees peacefully and just thinking.
    Why do you want this design:
    Why wouldnt I want it..?
    I am deffinately not a fan of pink- but those eyes.. oh those eyes made me fall for her. They are perfect in so many ways- And its like I can see her personality in my mind by just looking at her eyes. I love her colors as well..They go perfect together and the pink just finish's the design off. Not many people would think of putting pink with green and black.. But I really do love it. Its different.. And I strive for different characters. I like them to stand out- and Sa'rae deffinately stands out. She just has this... Love effect on her.
    I would deffinately pair her up with one of my current characters- or even make a new one for her! By pair up- I mean they would be best friends. They would go everywhere with each either and such. :3 She would have her own post on my character thread and I would order MUCH art of her and her best friend together :3
    Personality:
    Shes a very different- and strange Sciurus. She loves adventure- and loves to be different now. Over time her wolf friend has taught her to love being different.. it shows the world she isnt afraid to be so. She finds a certain interest in other Sciurus now. She isnt really a girly sciurus- but of course she can have her moments. She is extremely emotional and thoughtful. She has a different way to look at things in the world- and loves to do so. She has a strange passion for running through the trees and staying on her wolf friends shoulder.
    Background:
    The young Sciurus felt her heart beating inside of her chest- trapped inside by only her ribs as she raced through the top of the trees, the wind whistling through her fur as she leapt from tree to tree effortlessly. Her breath came in short breaths- but it didn’t stop her from doing something she loved as she continued to swiftly move throughout the canopy of trees. The bright sun glowing warmly from the sky- and pushing its way through the bare spots in the trees and shimmering down onto the swaying branches with a soft amber golden colour, splattered with splotches of sun yellow and peachy orange colour. She felt free as she felt the wind brush up against her face and cool her down from her non stop run. She ran swiftly and silently as she neared towards her tribe’s camp- hearing their rustling and squeaking as they searched the trees for food. She suddenly felt her heart lurch as she began to slow- and finally came to a stop lifting herself up on her hind legs and twitching her tail as she sat and watched her tribe with thoughtful eyes- searching through the crowd to catch her parents face but never found them. Carefully she lowered herself and leapt to the base of an oak where the tribe’s camp was perched on top. Sa’rae began her climb upwards towards her home with a heavy heart- She always dreaded coming back home. Everyone always looked at her funny... and made weird and strange faces at her. Some ignored her for her looks- some thought she was a curse upon the tribe. Others thought Sa’rae was a blessing that would come and save them from their endless search for food- and give them new bodies so they would be as graceful and beautiful as the leaping deer that roamed the endless woods that covered the world, or as fierce and strong as the prowling wolves that hunted the graceful dear. Sa’rae slowly began to walk towards where her home. Her home was up above the others- at the top of the huge tree so she could overlook the might woods that threatened to swallow them up if any decided to leave the protection of their tree home. Their homes were made up of small wood ‘houses’ that looked like the average human home, but in smaller version. Sa’rae was too busy thinking of her ugly fur- to even notice the weeping Sciurus parents that littered the campsite, and the others glaring at her. As soon as Sa’rae was up in her home- she was greeted by her mother and father murmuring softly to each either in the back of the home. Her tail twitched nervously as she gazed at both of them for a moment before they began to talk.
    “Where were you…?” Her father spoke first with a nasty flick of his tail. Her father had always been the sour- and more protective of the parents. He would be the first to call up the whole tribe just to find Sa’rae if she went missing just for a few minutes. Her mother gazed back at Sa’rae with gentle and soft eyes- as if she was about to cry.
    Her mother turned to her mate and growled softly- and looked back at Sa’rae. “Sa’rae… The rest of the Sciurus Children have died my love. They ventured down to the forest ground and got snatched up.” She spoke softly and then buried her face into her mates chest- crying loudly. “All…All of them..?” Sa’rae was on the brink of tears. Her baby sister was with that group of children when she had left. “Yes. All of them” Her father answered a bit harshly with another flick of his tail. “You must go. Go.” He replied letting his mate go and rushing to push Sa’rae out of the home. As Sa’rae fell to the campsite below- she started to cry. Her sister... died. How could this be…? As she hit a tree branch she got shoved again by an older member of the tribe- “You my dear have cursed this tribe alone with your ugly colours!” He growled flicking her with his tail- as another older female picked Sa’rae up off of the ground and holding her up to her face. “You are not welcome here!” She growled throwing Sa’rae to the feet of another older Sciurus. “You have killed the next generation!” They growled at Sa’rae as she stood with tears streaming down her face. They hit- and nipped at her many times before Sa'rae scrambled down the tree trunk down to the ground where a few bodies of the children lay amongst the leaves. Her eyes fell upon her sisters body tangled in a bloody mess near the base of the tree- horrified she began to race through the woods in fear of being killed like they had… and to escape the horrible images that had just been exposed to her.
    The rest was a blur to her- it seemed as if Sa’rae would never be happy again. She raced for what seemed like days… nothing stopping her as she quietly flinted through the sun soaked woods with a heavy heart, the images and memories of the past days haunting her. Frightening her- pushing her to move even farther away from the home she once belonged to. She wanted to get as far away as she could- to try and forget the things she would always remember.
    Eventually- the heat made Sa’rae pass out… And the next few days was nothing but darkness for her. She felt her dry and parched throat become wet again as liquid flowed swiftly down her throat and she groaned for more- longing for the sweet liquid again.
    She awoke to the sight of the blaring sun through the leaves- and scrambled up quickly searching the area quickly. She was on the ground- and was on something furry… something soft. The creature lifted its head and smiled at Sa’rae “Well good morning.” The wolf’s voice was soft and gentle- And frightened Sa’rae scrambled off of the wolf with a leap into a large oak tree- and trembled up near the branches of the tree looking down at the wolf. "Its alright young girl. I wont hurt you. In fact I found you almost dead down deep in the woods. Been taking care of you ever since." The wolf replied with a smile. "So..So you saved me..? Why..? " The wolf looked at her with thoughtful eyes. " Why leave a critter dying..? " The wolf simply replied back and layed back down. For some strange reason- Sa'rae trusted this wolf and hopped back onto the ground- creeping closer quietly with caution. She stopped many times, to just watch the wolf before she would continue to get closer. Finally- She lept up onto the back of the wolf and Sa'rae snuggled into the fur of the wolf- curling around herself and laying her tail over herself to shower her with darkness and protect her from the sun. She knew... They would be best friends.. She could feel it.
    Last edited by Dancing with Bears. on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    { • F u r s o n a • } { •C a a a • }

Hi, I'm Dancing with Bears, but please call me bear. I change my username often, but I'm trying to stick with the theme of bears so you guys will recongnize me. c:

My avatar was made by Ba-Ba-Bakura, & my signature art was made by Bake4u, both of my fursona Onouk.

Dancing with Bears.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Lillyfur » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:33 am

For Pre-Made Designs
    Name: Emily, or Emmy
    Why do you want this design: it is a beaautiful character :D
    Personality: she is sshy, kind, but can fight if she needs to
    Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity)

She lives in a faraway land, where magic is common, and creatures like her, called Minearas, live in the forest of Eldon. She was born early, and was very tiny. She was abandoned by her parents, and was on the brink of death when a tall white creature found her. It took her to a place of cold, hard surroundings, and horrible sounds and noises in the night. She grew up alone, raised by the white creature. It poked her with things, and feed her things that tasted disgusting, and made her hurt. Sometimes she would wake up and not know where she was, when she fell asleep, or why. It scared her. One day the creature was taking her out of her hard nest ((cage)), and she ran. She felt herself falling, and scrabbled on air. She hit the ground, and ran for her life. She escaped the hard dens ((buildings)), and found herself in the wild. She didn’t know how to feed herself, and defend herself. She ran into a creature like the white one, but it was different. It held her, and made strange noises that comforted her. She liked it. This creature was Falon, a girl who ran away from her parents. She can speak to animals, and named the little Mineara Emily, or Emmy. Emmy would travel with Falon, and become her best friend. They protect each other, and are the best friend anyone could hope for. ((wow. The ending sucks, but I can’t think of anything else to put there.))
    Lillyfur

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Devilish » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:44 am

For Pre-Made Designs
    Name: Zero
    Why do you want this design: I feel in love with design as soon as a saw it :D The colors look very natural, and Thought he would have A nice home with my other characters :3
    Personality: He is rather curious, and Likes to be near the sky.
    Background: A Blue sky with a few light fluffy clouds, just like yesturday's sky. The grass was a dark green, splattered with a few lighter green colors as well. The peach tree Was full with fruit, and the leaves were a spectacular green. This is what I Recall, A perfect day. As Zero layed in the Peach tree, Sun shining on his white and chocolate brown fur. His eyes slowly opened, and closed once again, stretching, As Zero then got to his feet, and looked about. He felt refreshed, as a small wind passed by, making the leaves and grass sway carefully in the wind. The grass whistled softly, As Zero closed his eyes once again. He climbs down the peach tree, along with some of the fruit in his arms; and scurries back home to his den. He has lived alone for quite awhile, since he wanted to be independant and live by himself, so his parents wouldnt have to take care of him. He visit's every so often, but He usually does not visit; seeing as they lived in the ground; which he didn't enjoy. He enjoy's high places of the veiws, and the fresh air.

rah, good luck everyone :U

"I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons.
    And maybe we'll never know most of them. But
    even if we don't have the power to choose where
    we come from, we can still choose where we go
    from there.”
    -The Perks of Being A Wallflower

I made this art for my husband, pls be nice as I do not typically create
    for normal humans.
    Devilish

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby robyn » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:36 am

For Pre-Made Designs
    Name: Amarath
    Why do you want this design: its so creative! the pink eyes are so... intriguing.
    Personality:
    big WIP
    robyn

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby |M|esh » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:11 pm

For Pre-Made Designs
    Name: Akeala
    Why do you want this design: I saw some other designs that looked pretty cool, and thought I would try for this beauty. Her eyes are.... different... It is like they look into your soul.
    Personality: Shes a good lier who is afraid of the dark, in more ways than one. Her bright pink, almost glowing eyes make it easyer to seein shadowy places, it is more the sence of not knowing what will happen. She likes to see the future clealy, and not have things hidden from her. Keala is a born surviver even thought she is dark, when times are hard keala clings to all that is good and true, thus holding life with both hands and pulling herself through. Her imagination keeps her thinking, and she spends much time daydreaming about odd things.
    Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity) The Backround 640 words.

The mist hung round the winter trees like a silver stream, winding in and out clinging to the dew covered leaves. A solf crack of the frost on the ground as some small creature walked, was the only noise in this quiet night. Akeala stepped into the fog,sending a chill down her bones as the mist cooled her fur, she stood still,thinking of the drifting flakes of snow that had started falling. Her two big round eyes looking up at the ever darkening sky, night would come soon, then only the moonlight would guide her home. She looked once more at the cold flakes of snow then set off, slowly home. She wandered through the night, her tail dragging through the snow despite the number of times mother told her not to. When she was here. Akeala thought coldly, and turned her great eyes to the floor. Why couldn't i save her, father too, they have all left me. Alone. The shadows of night closing in, hiding the light of the sun, made Akeala pick up her pace. Her light paws bearly leaving marks on the fresh snow. She ran fast and light, sooning finding her home. She moved some of the snow with her tail and went through a hole in the rocks.

Her small den was dark and cold, but she settled quickly and raped her tail round herself for warmth. She was soon in a deep dream less sleep. Morning came but Akeala could not wake herself, she slept on till midday and woke with alarm at the time. She ran out of her den and without eating ran North to the open plains. She ran faster than ever with astounding grace. She was tempted to eat some berrys, but could not stop. She was already late. Akeala could see some of her kind gathering, for the hunt. Akeala had become of age, she would join them now. Every full moon all of her kind from the area would gather to hunt, eather hunting smal rodents(the males) gathering berrys(the old or ill) and scavenging(everyone else) scavenging was what Akeala would do. Normaly you would be acompanyed by your mother or father and learn customs of the group, tips on your current job and guide you in your path. Akeala knew none of these customs, both her mother and father are dead.

The scavenging leader, Summit, spotts Akeala and walked over.
    "where is you mother and father?" Summit askes
    "mother is too ill to leave the den, father is with her." Akeala lies, hoping it sounds true.
    "very well, go with-" Summit is cut off by a loud bang. Many of her kind start running away from the sound, including Summit. Akeala Breaks into a run, her feet moving so swiftly benith her, her heart pounding hard in her chest. Loud bangs ring in her ears, making her dizzy and stumble. The pang of hunger makes her footing miss, she falls down onto the snow. Struggerling despretly to hide somewere, but finding no trees or grass. The pounding in her ears are too much to bere, she blacks out.

After what seems no time at all to Akeala, but is in fact sevral days, she wakes in a warm room on unaturaly soft bedding. In alarm she stands and takes in her surrondings, its clean and warm but she can't see any food. Akeala walks around rather confused, how did she get here? One of the doors open and a tall two-legged creature(human) come in, to find Akeala staring at it with her big pink eyes.
    "well, what are you looking at me for, This is your new home."

Akeala seemed to understand those words and looked round, maybe this is where her mother and father went, when they diserpeared. Maybe... Just maybe thay are happy, Akeala hoped.
    Official Zver Lines by Tealea
    Zvers belong to Metallic Dragon

This is Akvavik
    Click them to be taken
    to the Zver adoption page

Akvavik is precious and
    I'm always looking for
    art of them
    Please PM me if you'd
    like to work something
    out
    |M|esh