Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

CHIBI CATS ~ OPEN by hiyorin

Artist hiyorin [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

CHIBI CATS ~ OPEN

Postby hiyorin » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Welcome to the Chibi Cats Creater Shop! Chibi Cats are cute little cats what you can use for what so-ever, and they are great for signatures!

Rules:
1. Do not STEAL my art work or call it yours! I will report you!
2. Follow all of the rules on this website and be nice.
3. One Chibi Cat a day, to keep it fair.
4. Please do not leave anything out from the form.
5. Have A Great Time!

Form:
Username:
Chibi Cat's Name:
Chibi Cat's Gender:
Reference Picture (So I can see the colors/style - I am only coloring in Chibi Cat):
Colors (The Colors what are needed to make your Chibi Cat):
Backround Color (White or A Different Color):
Your Chibi Cat Should Be Done Soon!

Copy This And Paste - Then Fill It Out:

Form:
Username:
Chibi Cat's Name:
Chibi Cat's Gender:
Reference Picture (So I can see the colors/style - I am only coloring in Chibi Cat):
Colors (The Colors what are needed to make your Chibi Cat):
Backround Color (White or A Different Color):
Your Chibi Cat Should Be Done Soon!

Q and A:

Are you hiring? I will be hiring, but I still need to set up everything and all in my shop.

Do You Put Add-Ons in your Chibi Cats? No, Because all I am doing is just coloring them in and/or giving them a unique style what you wanted. So no clothes, and things like that.

Do you have to pay ANYTHING for Chibi Cats? No, Chibi Cats are for free, unless I make "Limited Edition" or "Rare" Chibi Cats. But that will be for a bit.

What Do You Do With Chibi Cats? Anything you want to do with them (They are your pets now, aren't they?) But they are mostly good for signitures!!!

Will You Be Adding More Features to the Chibi Cat? Like, changing ears, tails, eyes, mouths, etc.? I am! But that is going to take a bit time for me to think about it all.

Are You Going to be making more Chibi Art instead of just Cats and Dogs?! Yes, I am! I am going to try making Chibi Rice Balls, and Chibi Rats! (Sorry, they are all form Fruits Basket / Fruba. Can't Help Myself!!!)

Wait List:
None Yet!

UPDATES
New Chibi Cats Coming Soon!
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me