Based on Click to view
Artist azalea [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Refleur Up For Adoption ouo b

Postby azalea » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:14 am

Because I'm rather lazy, I'll just take apache~'s original instructions~ =u= b
Yes I am allowed to make these since apache~ hired me as an artist :B In case you were wondering l3

apache~ wrote:
Uoneko wrote:Refleur are my own creation! Please do not steal them! Read about them here before applying!!!

Code: Select all
Name:
Likes/Dislikes:
Short story or history:
Drawing of Refleur:

YOU MUST PICK ONE OR THE OTHER OF THE SHORT STORY/HISTORY! Don't do both, please. I don't want double the stuff to read. These are getting popular, and I need to read lots of applications!

Yes you must submit a drawing of the refleur. It doesn't matter for artistic ability, more like effort and accuracy of the markings. ^^

I am planning on keeping applications open for about a week or two, and then judging. This might be extended further.Ordering art is fine (credit the original artist though!), and if you must use templates, but I would love templates that fit their body type, and include any flowers/accessories belonging to the Refleur.
semi-hiatus
will be on very infrequently
art commissions will take a bit long, sorry ;-;
azalea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Refleur Up For Adoption ouo b

Postby jellykiwi » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:32 pm

So pretty o3o
twitter
watch me grow!!
jellykiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azalea » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:43 pm

thank you kiwi ;3; <3
semi-hiatus
azalea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilybug1997 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Will fill out a form later, I relly like the design :]
Lilybug1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaChromaticDragonfly » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:32 pm

What's the gender? |D
Or do we just choose?
LaChromaticDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby livingdeadhorror » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:51 pm

Name:
Vert
Personality:
Vert is caring yet Unique,Organised,She likes being the 'Leader' of the pack.She prefers for others to obey her orders then them being disorganised.She loves to be her own person and not to be labeled as a sheep,following the crowd.Vert hates Others being disorganised and her not being the leader.
Likes/Dislikes:
Likes being organsied,being the leader,
Dislikes others being disoraganised,not being the center of attention.
Short story or history:
"Vert!" my motehr calls me as i dip my paws into the velvety texture stream,Mothers voice sounds stressed. ((WIP))
Drawing of Refleur:
Just drawing now
I look upon the past with her.. She dissappears without me noticing..Or she may not have existed from the start
livingdeadhorror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceMace » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:08 am

Name: Storniia
Personality:Storniia is a kind, fun-loving Relfleur, who enjoys basking in the sun, and relaxing.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes- Basking in the sun, Relaxing, Being with people she knows. Dislikes- Loud noises, the cold
Short story or history:
Storniia grew up in the water's edge, where she learned how to swim. Her parents loved her, and she did too. No, she didn't want to leave her home, but she knew she had too. She did want to raise a family, though. So, she did, but still didn't find anyone. She is still looking for a beautiful mate to have pups with.
Drawing of Refleur: Wip :)
Thanks!
SpaceMace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azalea » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:02 am

extending further since I need more apps to judge |D
semi-hiatus
azalea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby * ⓧ H υ и т є я ⓧ * » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:42 am

Name: Azalia

Personality: Azalia is a quiet little girl who believes that there should always be a smile on every Refleur Creature. She doesn't like it when friends, or family get into fights, or get mad at others, and when she does happen to et involved in an argument, she tends to shy off, and get away from the scene. She tends to be soft spoken, and sometimes a little bit shy, but when she gets to know others, and becomes very close to them, you will see her out going side of life. She is very sweet, and is very obediant, never talking back, and always doing as she is told. She loves nature, and she especially loves the butterflies, and the clouds. Sometimes, you could catch her just staring up at them all day long.

Likes/Dislikes: She loves nature, especially the butterflies, and she enjoys watching the sun and the clouds compete for the sky. She doesn't like arguments, and fights.

Short story or history: "Sweetie, would you please come inside, and help me gather some plants from the field. Azalia just sat there, with her back against the ground, and her belly facing upwards towards the clear blue sky. Watching the fluffy white clouds float on right by her body, sprawled out in the long, dew covered grasses. She didn't hear her mother for she was watching the clouds, identifying the many different shapes, and figures within the large white masses. She smiled as a small blue, and indigo butterfly floated gently by. "Beautiful..." She sighed, relaxed.

Drawing of Refleur: What do you mean, exactly? I don't understand...
≧◉◡◉≦

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Join My Website!
http://dragonscavern.webs.com
* ⓧ H υ и т є я ⓧ *

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXCherryleafXx » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:46 am

Name: Avasa (Which means Independent in Cherokee)
Personality: Avasa likes to be alone, well most of the time. She is very strong willed and hardheaded, she likes to push herself.
Likes: The color Green, Nature, Water, Coy Fish, and colorful things
Dislikes: The color black, and yellow, Dark things, Dry things, loud things.
Short story: Avasa padded through the bright green forest. Today she was going to practice her hunting, and she needed to focus. Avasa sniffed the air and looked around. She heard a little scuffling in the bushes next to her. She lowered herself to the ground and tried to look like a bush. A little shrew scuffled out, it looked around before going over to a hole and going inside. Drats Avasa thought, she padded over to the hole and blew her mist into it. The little shrew came scampering out and Avasa leaped on it and bit down on it's neck. She picked it up in her mouth and padded over to a tree she could remember, she layed down the shrew and scuffed some dirt over it. Avasa listened for more scuttleing noises, she heard something, very faint, but she heard it. She rotated her ears to find out where the noise was coming from. It sounded like it was coming from behind her. Avasa turned around and slowly stepped towards the scuttleing and she blew her mist again. This time a few mice came out, it looked like a family. She couldnt bring herself to kil them so she just watched them sniff the mist. They looked stunned a little, and when the mist faded they saw Avasa and they ran back into the bushes. Avasa smiled but bittersweet, those mice could have helped feed her family. But she didnt want to end a family to save one. She walked back over to the tree and uncovered the shrew, she picked it up in her mouth and fox-trotted back to her family.
Drawing of Refleur: Yay I got it done: Click ^^
Last edited by xXCherryleafXx on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xXCherryleafXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me