Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Hesperos & Aurora- for Chry by Destiny

Artist Destiny [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 20
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hesperos & Aurora- for Chry

Postby Destiny » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:53 am

Dang....you know that feeling of disappointment when your disappointed...yeah...I have that right about now. This was for a contest, that ended, and I didnt get to finsish, I guess somewhere in my world I thought that I had LOTS of time, and next thing I new it was done...yeah no pets for me. Anyways I still love newbie help Chry :P shes awesome. I enjoy her sarcasm, and I love how when people are complete dopes she doesn't joke around and gets right down to business and will tell them off, but shes always fair and tries to be polite, well she more then tries, usually she always is. Ive only ever saw her get angry once, and that was when she had the right to be. I think that more then anything I wanted to post this done, but I am so tired and in pain, its just not going to work out. There is soooo much detail missing from this page, obviously Hesperso and Auroras colours, there was going to be a ship (there ship) in the background, and then I was going to draw there clothes in a pile, and some treasure or loot or whatever beside that. To kinda show a moment where there relaxed,just finished swimming in there underclothes, they are hiding, because they just stole some stuff. But a moment of love ect ect, you know what I mean. The parrot/alien bird was going to have another set of eyes, shading, you know the whole jazz, and Im missing vines and flowers and shading and grass...gosh everything....fml hahaha. Not to mention most of the lines are crap, I will possible edit this as time goes on, make it what its suppose to be. For this crap piece of art im truly sorry.

and you know that sad part is the timers probable only off by like 30-50 minutes...because I suck and drawing and everything took so much time :(

So ive started to get this done, I decided to make a list of to dos :)

Finish the Birds Colours
Finish the Plants and Trees Colours
Finish the Gass and Ground Colours
A and H colours
Last edited by Destiny on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM COMING BACK TO CS
AFTER 8 YEARS

I am missing many pets from being away
Are you quitting or down sizing ?
Please, consider lending me a hand...
So I can lessen my giant gap of missing pets <3
Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hesperos & Aurora- for Chry

Postby Chry » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Your making me blush xD
Im honestly not as nice as you portray me to be. And I apologise for ending the contest so abruptly. But your image looks lovely, and I don't mind if you dont finish. Your health and well being is more important :)
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hesperos & Aurora- for Chry

Postby Destiny » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:09 am

Chry wrote:Your making me blush xD
Im honestly not as nice as you portray me to be. And I apologise for ending the contest so abruptly. But your image looks lovely, and I don't mind if you dont finish. Your health and well being is more important :)

Ah nothing to apologies for, I should of just got it done when I could and thank you ^^ I appreciate the fact that you care. I will however get it done, its a horrible blemish on the face of your art collection if I leave it like so ^^ it will get done
I AM COMING BACK TO CS
AFTER 8 YEARS

I am missing many pets from being away
Are you quitting or down sizing ?
Please, consider lending me a hand...
So I can lessen my giant gap of missing pets <3
Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes