Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Attack of Christmas Spirit! by Tolsi

Artist Tolsi [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Attack of Christmas Spirit!

Postby Tolsi » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:57 pm

Okay, so, I actually think this needs to be in "Sketch" Since I this is my first time using the Oekaki. c: I decided to draw Tolsimir, being visited by Christmas Spirit. .-. I have an actual character named Christmas Spirit, but seeing as this was my first time drawing on the Oekaki, and I was drawing WITH A MOUSE, I gave up. Hence why the rest is poorly colored with an Air brush. xD But at least the colors are right. Man, my style has really improved. Like, by a ton. Please, I dont want any critique, but if this needs to be moved, I really think it should be. I mean, I was lazy with the coloring, and I didn't add a background. I hope to get a tablet soon so I can do more stuff. I was planning on doing a background, but I couldn't think of where Tolsimir would even be being visited by christmas Spirit. I was going to put a tree or something next to her, but the mouse is a pain to use. I spent FOREVER Drawing ONE eyeball. xD My anatomy needs work, but I really like this style all together. This was a lot of fun to draw(Yes, I did just lie. xD)

EDIT: Basically the coloring sucks because I can't figure out how to color on the Oekaki. I tried to use the bucket, but then I remembered I was told by someone to color on another layer. But I don't understand the dynamics of layers, so that didn't work either. D:
Tolsi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me