Zakori's Rubi by Ricorn

Based on Click to view
Artist Ricorn [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zakori's Rubi

Postby Ricorn » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:33 am

Congratulations Zakori! Rubi is yours! Hope you enjoy her. :D And remember, if at any time you feel you do not want this design anymore, please post here and return her :D

Thank you all who entered! I loved reading your forms and what you came up with for a background story. Hopefully there will be another design you like in the future to try for. ^_^

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #6 - Available

Postby Not me nope » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:50 am

Caramelicous. Truly Scrumptious.

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS BECCA~ASH

All I want is nothing more,
To see you knocking at my door,
'Cause if I could see your face once more,
I would die a happy man I'm sure.

~ Kodaline (All I Want)
Not me nope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chargay » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:14 am

For Pre-Made Designs
Name:blaze
Why do you want this design: her colours ar amazing and the patteren gives her great personalaty.also her desing looks like a challang
Personality:although she is a buityfull yung girl she has atitude and a short temper.she is good with other animals sometimes but she is moody
Background: when she was young her mother died and ther dad looked aftr her but not vrry well .when she was old enough to live on her own she left . for 4 weeks she lived on her own with no frainds atall, but one day she was ambushed by other creaturs of her kind.they stole oll her food and trashed her den.she trusted know one after that and became verry man to all animals.she became depressed and gave up on lif.one day she was lay on the river bed when my fursona red stroled down for a drink and saw her .he ley next to her and said hi.at first blaze moved awey but then red asked her to be his fraind.after that blaze lived happy and red intradused her to hi frainds.and they still see each other know.

wipp
Last edited by chargay on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
live stream [offline ]
my NEW DA my youtube character page
facebook
contest

line art by DreyaCira
ImageImageImageImageImage
Comissions: closed Art Trades: closed Requests: closed
chargay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby robyn » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:24 pm

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: Asuko
Why do you want this design: I'm SUCH a sucker for swirls! I love the gold and her little red eyes. When I think of red eyes, I think evil, but with her, I just think cuteness! =3 she has this shiney look, which I love. The shades of yellow and gold are just perfect!
Personality: Asuko is extremely shy when you meet her, but after you get to know her, she is the loudest, craziest, most hyper little sciurus you could ever meet. Despite her energy, she is very kind and caring, and can be as gentle as a newborn rabbit. Her favorite food is toast with strawberry jam. She also loves strawberry icecream, strawberry yogurt, strawberry popsicles, pretty much everything strawberry. Her least favorite food is anything spicy or hot. Her favorite thing to do is to pretend and imagine.
Background: (told in the point of view of Asuko)
I awoke on an ordinary morning and had my regular breakfast of toast with strawberry jam and strawberry milk. I brushed my teeth like regular after breakfast, but today was no ordinary day.
I was just about to sit on my couch when I heard a strange noise. Smack! Smack! Smack! I looked out my window (well, a hole in my tree) and looked down. "AAAAHHHH!!!" I screamed. There was a human chopping down my tree! I yelled and tried to stop him, but it was no use. He kept on smacking. I wrapped my arms around my chair and held on for dear life. Soon, the tree started to sway. I slid all around, hitting the walls. "Timber!" the man yelled. My beloved home hit the forest floor with a loud boom.
I must have blacked out, because the next thing I knew, I was lying in a cage surrounded by other Sciuruses. There was a brown one with swirls, a light green one with pink starbursts on her, one with different shades of blue blending together, a light pink one with light blue clouds, and a white one with dark brown on top and a dark brown mask, and me. "where am I?" I asked the brown one. "your at the Sciurus Adoption Center!" it said. "oh," I said. Just then, another Human came by and picked her up, and started to play with her. Then, they left. One by one they all left, until there was just me and the white and brown one.
The next day, a human came and picked me up. I was shy at first, but then I learned she was nice, and I liked her. "hi there, little one!" she said. "I'm Hayley." I squeaked. She laughed. "how would you like to come home with me?" she said. I crawled on her shoulders and licked her cheek. She brought me out, and filled out a paper. I went home with her that day.
I am now living in a big house with Hayley and her Big dog, Sam. She gives me LOTS of strawberries! I always remember the Sciurus Adoption Center and all the nice people I met there.

Sorry if that is to long! I'll count the words later and shorten it if I need too. :D
Last edited by robyn on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DogLuverr » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:24 pm

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: Sunshine
Why do you want this design: Cause it's SOOOOOOO cute!
Personality: Funny, happy, curious, and sometimes shy.
Background: I was walking through the woods and found a trap! The little critter was in the trap! I wanted to help him, but the trap was too stuck! I pulled and pulled but it didn't budge! I went to see my father in the garage. "Sorry!" said my dad. "Squirrles belong in the wild. And this one is out of the wild!" he said, "I know! It's just that, he's stuck in a cage!" I said. "Why don't you go see Jimmy the worker. I bet he could do somthing." "Sure I could pry open this cage!" PLANG! Went the door of the cage! "Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! I think he loves me! I'll keep him!"

...............................................................123 WORDS IN ALL!...................................................
DogLuverr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H o w l i n g » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:54 am

- Drop out -
Last edited by H o w l i n g on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fairwell Chickensmoothie! It was a good run.

If there is anyone who I unfortunately left any loose ends open with when I originally disappeared from the site near the end of 2012, you're welcome to drop a PM if you'd like to try to resolve them. It has admittedly been far too many years for me to remember precisely what all may have been left unsettled.

In addition, if anyone sees this and would like to try to reestablish contact, you're more than welcome to drop me a message as well. I'll try to poke my head in over the next few months at the least in case any of the above happens, but cannot guarantee how often messages will be checked after that.

Best Regards,
HOWLING
H o w l i n g

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zakori » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:00 am

For Pre-Made Designs

Name:
Rubi (like ruby, for her red eyes)

Why do you want this design:
She's so simple and lightly colored. Her red eyes are stunning, standing out on her yellow pelt. It's just beautiful. She isn't just a squirrel, she's a Sciurus-an original species like no other. Getting fan art for her would be a fun thing to do, since she'd have lots of it. c: It would totally unique to have her and be able to show her off. <3

Personality:
She's smart and spunky, and isn't afraid of anything. She's puts it all out there, and isn't afraid of being judged, because she doesn't care what anyone else thinks of her. She's loyal, and will do anything for someone she likes. She also hates owing people. She has an endless supply of energy, and doesn't often think before she does or says something, which leads her into trouble a lot. She has a common trust and liking for all people, but can tell a good person from a bad fairly quickly, and that trust can grow or disappear in a heartbeat. She seems like an open book, but is very cunning and quick-minded. Nothing can fool her.

Background:
Rubi's mother was orange in color. Her eyes were a bright green that seemed to pierce through you if you happened to catch her attention. She had beautiful pale swirls on her fur, and was dotted with white. She was beautiful. And her mate was just as handsome. He was a tan color, with deep blue splotches on his back. The same color decorated his paws and face, making a clever mask around his eyes and nose. He has a Sciurus of brains, and was very smart. You could see his intelligence in his eyes, light blue with sparkling dark flecks. They met under a willow tree, by the rushing water of the river. It's leaves cascaded off the branches, making a sort of canopy around them. Rubi was born quickly after that. She was very small when she came into the world, and was her parent's pride and joy. Her first year of life went by in a blur. She learned the ways of the Sciurus life, and was just a smart, cunning, and beautiful as her mother and father. her favorite spot was an old cypress tree, with it's ancient limbs stretching across the riverbank. Rubi spent much time there. She had friends, but was alone most of the time. She also mad many potential mates, but stayed away. She was happy the way she was, and never wanted to change that. But change it did. When the ducks came. The were honking and wild and seemed rabid. The wanted the whole riverside-they wanted the Sciurus gone. Well, they wouldn't be gone.

-●-●-●-●-

{continues if won}

-●-●-●-●-

Poems:
Ruby eyes
No readable lies
Made by the river
She'll never wither
Strong as a rock
Never to mock
Yellow swirled fur
She can move in a blur
Always trusting
Will never be busting

-|-
admins:please delete my account!!
Zakori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ricorn » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:39 pm

20 more minutes until this closes! ^_^

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraWolf » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:20 pm

For Pre-Made Designs

Name: Rose
Why do you want this design: This is a beautiful work of art, with an original species! It stole my heart at first sight! It's red eyes stunning upon the blue background, and with the yellow pelt it stood out a lot! The lineart is amazing, and the swirls fit together very well!
Personality: She's a very quiet creature, but she's daring and courageous. She usually doesn't speak unless spoken to, and her voice is a sweet clear tone. She hates to be lead, a wild and free spirit like herself. She can be tamed, the feel of a human hand on her fur. She loves humans, even though they killed her parents.
Background: In the hot, hot temperatures of July, a birth was taking place. Violet, and her mate Dylan, were celebrating their new baby girl, Rose. Her eyes didn't open until the second week, and when they did, Violet and Dylan could see the bright pure red eyes in front of them. They smiled in happiness, tears of joy softly wetting their cheeks. They were so close, that a teardrop ran off Violet's cheek, and mixed with one of Dylan's, landing peacefully on Rose's forehead. Rose turned out to be very hyper, and when her parents were killed by humans, she just ran off, not understanding what had happened. She taught herself basically everything she knows, trying to survive. Her hyper-ness contributes to her survival, without it she would be moping around, not doing or saying anything. She bounces from one place to the next, not knowing where she's going to end up. She's still on the run today.
I AM ETERNALLY SCREAMING SEEKING RATS OF ANY KIND<3

♥You Are Loved♥
My WL is at 68 pages!! :o
Need help? Wanna chat? Feel free to PM me =)
KiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby robyn » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:23 pm

I don't want to sound pushy, but have you found a winner yet?
Last edited by robyn on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me