My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: chloe for lover of a saint

Postby Broken Inside » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:58 am

love her!
You tell me I have no reason to cry. You tell me I have no reason to want to die. You tell me I can't say good bye. You tell me not to lie. But if I don't cry I will scream. If I don't die I will be in endless torture. If I don't say good bye I will have to say hello, over and over again. If I don't lie I will have to tell you the truth. You think you are the perfect parents for me. You think I have the perfect life. It's true, I have a lot of friends, I'm a cheerleader, and I'm class president. But none of it is perfect when you see the world through my eyes.I am afraid i will find something else I will have to silently endure, and I do. It hurts to see how much I have to fake to be happy. And only one thing hurts worse than that. You belive it even when I'm breaking.
Broken Inside

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: chloe for lover of a saint

Postby Broken Inside » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:40 am

bump
You tell me I have no reason to cry. You tell me I have no reason to want to die. You tell me I can't say good bye. You tell me not to lie. But if I don't cry I will scream. If I don't die I will be in endless torture. If I don't say good bye I will have to say hello, over and over again. If I don't lie I will have to tell you the truth. You think you are the perfect parents for me. You think I have the perfect life. It's true, I have a lot of friends, I'm a cheerleader, and I'm class president. But none of it is perfect when you see the world through my eyes.I am afraid i will find something else I will have to silently endure, and I do. It hurts to see how much I have to fake to be happy. And only one thing hurts worse than that. You belive it even when I'm breaking.
Broken Inside

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me