Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Raphael Splashers by AmigoGirl

Artist AmigoGirl [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Raphael Splashers

Postby AmigoGirl » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Raphael Splashers

The restless Species

About Raphaels
Raphaels are a special species created by me. They are foxes with long and fluffy tails and long ears. Whats more unique? Well any of the members of this species have earings, anywhere around the body and bandages. The colors are normal like tan, black or brown or pale colors like pale green and pale yellow, orange.... The design is usually simple, depending on the rank. The leaders of the group have more complicated design, but I like to keep them normal, even if they have a few zebra stripes, its still normal.
They are very fast, their champion running with the most 93,6 Km/h. Brave foxes, usually very curios and loyal but some of them very rebels, living alone during the day. They usually have around 3 pups at once, being able to breed only 5 times during the life. None of them is able to choose their ranks (excepting the leaders, who are able to choose anyone's ranks), they are decided while Hunting or when fighting.
The enemies are some hybrids between horses, wolfs and bunnies, having wolf bodies with long ears and horse tails. Usually the Raphaels need to kill them 3 times (they come back everytime) until they are finally killed. They arent many but they have usually 6 kits at one breeding so they are beginning to be too many. Raphael's pups cant fight, they need to be protected by adults because enemy's pups are coming to them (being very small, more like rats) and start to bite them, killing the little pups.

Some of the Splashers have one of this 2 special skills:
1. They are able to control the water during the night.
2. They are able to make one of the dead group members come back into the living ones by giving them some of their days of living. 1 week of a living member = 1 year of a not dead member.

however, only the leader family got this skills, except the shamans.

About the lands.
Raphaels live on another planet where is almost always winter, except a summer month, "used" for breeding.
About the colors:
Most common colors are going with the most common eye colors.
1. White Raphael with yellow or black eyes.
Tan Raphael with Blue eyes or one eye blue one brown.
Pale green with dark magenta eyes.

Rules
DO NOT COPY!
DO NOT BE RUDE!
You cant own more than 2 adult Splashers and 1 kit.
DO NOT sell the design if you dont want it anymore, give it back to me.
Do NOT create your own unless ill ask you too!
YOU CANT pay me so you can own your own Raphael!

ADOPTION
The only way you can adopt is by filling out the form Ill create everytime I create a new Raphael.
I wont make customs for anyone except very close friends, you need to create your own ONLY if I ask you too join our species!
Compliments wont get you closer to adopting them.
Every Raphael for adoption is only a pup/ young adult. meaning you wont be able to choose the rank for a while. After a few time, and after i see the rp activity, youll be able to move up the ranks slowly, from pup to babysitters, than to hunters and than to fighters. However, youll be able to keep any of this ranks. Will explain everything down here, at the ranks. becoming a beta, or higher, an Alpha is not easy.

QUESTIONS and ANSWERS
Can I ask you if I can create myself a custom? Answer: No. Only if I ask you to join us, if not you can only adopt. However, the staff people are allowed to also have their own customs.
Can I apply for more that one Raphael at a time? Answer: No. You can only choose one that you like the most. This is the way you can get your first Splasher. You can get more by the breeding, which wont happen right now.
Can I change anything about the design you create? Answer: No. The design stays the same I create it.
Can I move up the rank? And which are the ranks? Answer: The only way of getting up on ranks is by the rp. The rp will be created soon, by HaloDawn. It will help us creating the ranks, also moving up RS's rank.
More soon...

STAFF:
Artists:
AmigoGirl
Moonlight_girl
Gwen Trix
Lilian Nightshade
MODS:
AmigoGirl
Remix.
Tiphz
RP Manager: HaloDawn

Ranks:
Alpha Pair (Brother and Sister right now. can be mates later, or part of the same family.. these are the leaders of the group, untouchable by anyone. They lead the group while fighting, showing the way to anyone that has problems, finding new places for hunting. You are not able to make your Raph a Alpha. The RS that will be able to get this rank are the pups, 2 of the pups. if they are too young when the leaders die or retire, the mates will replace them until they will be able to take up their rank.)
- Ianthe (female, owned by Remix.)
- Mika-Le (male, owned by AmigoGirl)
Beta Pairs (2 males and 2 females. They dont have to be mates yet they can only choose the mate between them and the fighters.They take care of every small problem that the group may have. they are good fighters, kinda replacing the Alphas if needed. usually Alpha's best friends.)
- Reserved (female, owned by Moonlight_Girl)
-Zaring Jay (male, owned by HaloDawn)
-Gamble (male, owned by Gwen Trix)
-Reserved (female, owned by Lilian Nightshade)
Shamans (take care of every ilness problem)
-
-
Fighters ( they are the only RS except the betas and the alphas that can fight. They are the only ones enough skilled to face a Hybrids's attack by themselfs.)
-
-
-
-
-
Hunters ( they hunt for the group. However, is not the only thing that they do. they switch the job with the babysitters so everyone can have a free moment. Pups can be annoying. they are very important for the group. :lol:)
-
-
-
BabySitters for pups (they take care of the pups. it usually takes 1 babysitter for 2-3 pups. they are switching the job with the hunters, for resting a little.)
-
-
-
Pups (Pups are also the Raphaels that are up for adoption, until they can move up the ranks.)
-Usignuolo (male, owned by Chasta)
-Hint (male, owned by Tag)
-Aliara (female, owned by Chasing Dreams)

RolePlay - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=627015&p=14678752#p14678752

You cant post more than 2 times a page! read all the rules. We wont start until at least 6 members are in
Last edited by AmigoGirl on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:15 am, edited 12 times in total.

I am not open for commissions here. Do NOT ask for a commission or request. I dont do Art trades unless you are a friend or I ask for it. Thank you.
My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Raphael Splashers

Postby diamonds;; » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:29 am

Hey Amigo,

This looks really nice! Very intresting. Do you want me to make the RP? I can pull out a few tings X3
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅

.....Image

looking for a literate role-play.
    ... finish off literate forms ....
diamonds;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmigoGirl » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 am

sure only if you can take care of the rp. promise?

I am not open for commissions here. Do NOT ask for a commission or request. I dont do Art trades unless you are a friend or I ask for it. Thank you.
My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diamonds;; » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:08 am

Promise!

Maybe PM me some of the details?
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅

.....Image

looking for a literate role-play.
    ... finish off literate forms ....
diamonds;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antler apathy » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:15 am

I'd love to be part of this AmigoGirl <3 Those lines are amazing ^o^
I have a few questions I'll PM you about~
[ oh you were a phonograph, I was a kid
I sat with an ear close, just listening
was there when the rain tapped her way down your face
you were a miracle and I was just holding your space ]

art trades: ask | commissions: closed [info here]
my character list | my deviant art
antler apathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmigoGirl » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:15 am

well there is nothing i can think about. you need to post everything i posted on this page, think at some rankings (there must be the leaders, a male and a female, alphas than the beta pairs, which will be 2. and the others will be only the other members for now, this means a few adults that will take care of the pups, some that will fight and some that will hunt.) so the rankings are: Alpha pair. Beta Pairs. Fighters. Hunters. Pups Babysiters and Pups. Right now none of the members have rankings. also you can create your own custom, as being one of the staff. pm me after you post it and if there is something wrong ill tell you. i cant think at something specific now cuz i am with my cousin

My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~cereal killer~ » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:26 am

Hi! I really like them. I was wondering if I could join the RP when it's ready because I would like to join. :)
I kill froot loops for a living.
I used to be Ghoastie.

Please don't ban Mango Sherbet and me. we are not the same person but do share computers often.
~cereal killer~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the.kitsune.prince » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:14 am

These are real pretty. And Congrats Remi for being mod, my friend x.

adult - uk - fox
---
dA - toyhous.e - Fursona
---
Image Image
the.kitsune.prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmigoGirl » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:15 am

Ghoastie: You cant join until you adopt a RS. check the only one for adoption right now or wait for more, me and moonlight_girl will create more

My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby decalcomanie » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:15 am

Tabby Bae wrote:These are real pretty. And Congrats Remi for being mod, my friend x.

Thank you Tabby : D

And AmigoGirl, I love the design of my Raphael. Thank you so much.
╔════════════════════════════╗
✿ milo / any pronouns / pan / a real life puppy ✿

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

i'm milo! i really love k-pop, j-pop and video games ♡ i also love talking to people so i'm here to chat about anything and everything. i'm really chatty and i adore people and listening to them speak about the things they love. i just love making everyone happy ♡
╚════════════════════════════╝
decalcomanie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me