Artist Ricorn [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by robyn

pepsitwix - Alataria

Postby Ricorn » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Decided to give Alataria to pepsitwix. ^_^ Congrats, pepsitwix!

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #1 - Available

Postby robyn » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:14 pm

_Delete this post_
Last edited by robyn on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby U m b r e l l a » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:13 am

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: Rea
Why do you want this design: I absolutely love your designs and I love anything that looks like/is a squirrel xD
Personality: Rea has an all-around loving attitude towards others. She is always introducing herself to strangers and helping out others. She regards cruel people as lonely and sad, and tries to get around their anger to become their friends. This is why she is friends with some of the hardest people to befriend.
Background: Rea was born and raised in an old oak tree in a beautiful Southern forest. Being different from the others of her kind, she left home when she was old enough and started a journey around the world to meet other people. She met many, many people on her trip, including all of my current characters. She then returned home to her forest and her family. She is now older and has so many friends it's impossible to count. She lives in a huge Oak Tree -even bigger than her original home- with her mate and 4 children. She is known as the Mother of all the children in her forest because she is so kind and caring ^_^
Last edited by U m b r e l l a on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

I used to be Neko<3|Dashie
My ContestImmortal Night RoleplayLoving Heart Pound <3
Image Image Image
U m b r e l l a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crims0n » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:39 am

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: Freyeth (Based on Freyeth, The Fire Lord)
Why do you want this design: I'd like this design because these little creatures are ADORABLE and I'd like to use this as a backround picture on my desktop, maybe for roleplay in the near future.
Personality: Has some anger issues, desctructive at times, creative, and loves to be alone.
Background: I was awakened from my deep slumber by the sound of a can falling on the kitchen floor. I got up, rubbed my eyes, and walked slowly into the kitchen where the noise was heard. A poofy red tail disappeared underneath my kitchen table, and I crawled in after it, not knowing what lay ahead of me. I looked a little harder into a dark corner, and saw a red squirrel-like creature sitting there, it's eyes wide and fearful of my presence. A kind smile appeared upon my face, and my hand slowly reached for it. The creature stared at my hand, sniffed at it, and crawled onto it. I pulled my hand back, and held it near my face for a better look. It had piercing blue eyes, like ice, and a red, furry body, like fire. "Hello, little guy." It stared at me again, as if it could understand me. "Do you have a home?" I asked. It nodded no. "How about you stay with me? I give you shelter, food and water, and in return you keep me company." I said, trying to make a deal with the little guy. It yawned and fell asleep on my hand. and the end of his tail lit up like fire. "I'll call you Freyeth."
Image xImage
████
████
████
████
████

─────────────── Image──
coding credit
➤➤➤➤

Hey! I'm Crims0n. Much love!
█████
█████

Crims0n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletedeltedelete » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:47 am

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: Coca
Why do you want this design: I'd like this because I like this design,and brown is my second favourite colour.Also,these creatures are just adorable! I will use her as a character and make a character thread for her,and maybe I'll use her for an RP.
Personality: Kind,gentle but strict.Shy,she finds it a little heard to make friends.She's easily scared,and won't take risks.
Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity)

Coca was born on a warm summer's afternoon; she was the smallest out of her litter. She also had two sisters who were much bigger and her and kept pushing her around. Coca found it extremely hard to live like that, being pushed around; having to eat the left over’s of the food her sisters ate, and being the smallest of her litter which meant that she wasn't as strong as others so she got laughed at.

One summer's night, when Coca was one year old she decided that she couldn’t live like that anymore. She was sure that is wasn't her destiny to be pushed around all her life, even if it was, she wanted to achieve something, something that would change her poor life forever. So taking a deep breath and looking back at her home for one last time, she ran. She didn't know where. She didn't know what will happen to her. But she didn't care. Her legs were shaking, and she stopped from time to time, looking around her with fear. She wanted to just run back home and live like she used to, but it was too late. She saw some amber eyes in the shadows, and Coca froze.

W.I.P
Last edited by deletedeltedelete on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deletedeltedelete

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tesalong » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:21 am

For Pre-Made Designs
Name:
Kikyo
Why do you want this design:
I've always had a bit of a soft spot when it comes to anything that has swirls. I love her natural colors and bright green eyes, along with the white on her belly. She's beautiful, really, I'm unsure of what to say.
Personality:
Kikyo is cautious and shy, a kind hearted creature. She's peaceful and hates fighting, she tries to be kind and give second chances to everyone, no matter what they had done. When it comes to protecting someone she loves she doesn't hesitate to risk her life for them and can seem a bit rash in those kind of situations. She will speak out against something that she dislikes but will often give in easily or try to come to a compromise, like I said before she hates any kind of fighting.
Background:
Kikyo was born on a warm summer night, she was the youngest of three, all of her siblings were girls as well. For some reason she could never really bond with her older sisters, they seemed to want nothing to do with her. Later, after she had grown up, it was ovbious to her as why; her mother died soon after giving birth to Kikyo, and her sisters blamed her for the death. Kikyo tired to reason with them but they wouldn't listen, her father was even on her side in the arguement. Her father helping gave her enough courage not to give into them and believe that it really was her fault.

A few days after the fight Kikyo left her family, she couldn't live with her sisters glares. She traveled until she came across a small group of theives that took from the rich (only the cruel ones) and gave to the people who needed it. Despite her beliefs against stealing she got pressured into joining and was suprisingly good at the job. Sadly though, the group was captured soon afterwards. Kikyo went to jail for a few days before they released her, to her suprise the group had said that they had kidnapped her and forced her to come along.

All but two of the theives stayed in jail, Kikyo and a guy named Kit were able to escape the punishment. Natuarally the two of them stayed together and slowly created another band of theives. This time though, they made sure that they would never be captured. The first group, after a few years, joined into the new one where they stay to this day. Theiving and giving most of it to the poor.

After a few months she found out that she had magic in her blood, a very rare thing in her land. She left again, promising to come back as soon as she possiably could. She went to a school, a special school that taught what to do with magic and how to use it properly. She became a healer and never went back to rejoin with her band of thieves, she likes it better this way and plans to meet them again in the afterlife.
Tesalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Whikkiywahtto » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:13 pm

For Pre-Made Designs

Name:

Enginae

Why do you want this design:
When I first saw her, I immediately knew she was the character I was struggling to find. Her design is exquisite, soft and natural; all the things I look for in a character. I especially love her vivid, emerald green eyes.....

Personality:

Enginae is a kind-hearted and pure individual who is always striving to help others. She creates a peaceful atmosphere around her and when approached, calms people easily. Her natural attitude towards others is calm and compassionate; she would never purposely hurt or upset anyone. Although Enginae can come across as shy, she is not afraid to risk her life for what is truly right. Enginae has an indomitable spirit.

Background:

Enginae was born into one of the largest and most dominant families in the colony of Sayfare Woods and was raised by her father Kaeyln, and mother Sikaru; king and queen of the forest. They were just, compassionate and cautious leaders who led their people with honour and integrity. Everyone was treated equal, and the kingdom was content. But one day, this all changed.

Two years after Enginae's birth, her parents died. The kingdom was unsure of every action, and many were stricken with greif. But in the midst of the night, a plan was taking place in their kingdom. The kingdom had watched Kaeyln and Sikaru grow frail with age over the years, and with no son to take over after their deaths, people were becoming agitated; especially the ambitious sciurus's. And now that they were finally dead, without a suitable heir to the throne, it was their time to rule. The evil creatures of Sayfare Woods formed a cruel government; overthrowing the whole colony. They killed innocents and accused them of breaking the law, leaving hundreds of youngsters orphaned.

Although Enginae soon had to go into hiding, she was informed on the terrible acts of the new 'government.' She longed to go back and fix things, but it was already too late. The kingdom had crumbled. She made a promise to do her best for the poor orphans of Sayfare Woods, and acting on her word; snuck into the colony and saved hundreds of orphans. With them, she fled to the neighbouring colony in Hedgefern Woods and built a home underneath the canopy of a great oak. Enginae had become a mother to them all, caring and supporting them through childhood.

Her story became famous throughout colonies; and thousands of orphans fled their homes to a new life in Hedgefern Woods. There, Enginae welcomed them like sons and daughters and gave them all the opportunity to become part of a family. She now looks after every orphan in the forest and loves them all like they were her own. Enginae soon became known as "Mother" in the forest.
Last edited by -Whikkiywahtto on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DELETE MY ACCOUNT
-Whikkiywahtto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wlyrout » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:11 am

WIP
Username: Lazy Scribbles
Name: Certain
Why 'Certain': This animal carries an unusual confidence, or at least as I see him. He seems certain of himself, and certain of his decisions. Certain normally wouldn't be considered a proper name, but since he is so different and special to my eye, I thought that his name should be unique as well. Even if his name isn't considered a 'perfect' name, it seems fit.
Why do you want this design: I've always been drawn to natural tones, especially recently. Now that I'm older and the stress of school is really weighing down on me, I've started to lose interest in the pinks and blues that were previously my favorite colors. Natural tones are soothing to me. It also helps that this species is so fluffy and adorable, and that you're such an amazing artist! His design reminds me of hot chocolate: warm and soft, with a distinct sweetness.
Personality:
Confident: Though he doesn't prance with his chest puffed out, he carries confidence. He is sure of his words and has never once looked back on something.
Life Changing: Certain likes to make his mark where ever he goes. He almost always succeeds in this goal. He has impacted several lives with his strong and kind actions, as well as words and even thoughts.
Leader: This animal leads the way for others. He has no desire to blend in, and is proud to be different. He's not afraid to speak out for what's right, and doesn't mind if others disagree, as long as his own thoughts are shared.
Insensitive: Although Certain is kindhearted, he does not always understand others' needs. He does not know why others cry, since he never has, and often gets taken aback or confused when any strong emotions are showed to him.
Background:
When Certain opened his eyes for the first time, only his mother was in sight. She was a beautiful and pure creature, with the greatest heart Certain ever knew. Sparkling sapphire eyes sat atop her head, and her kind smile seemed to be forever etched on her dark brown face. Born an orphan, his mother was in a high position at the time he was born. She was no leader, of course. She had too soft of a heart to defend the group from intruders and those whose intentions weren't pure. Still, everyone loved his mother. Of course, Certain would argue with her placement. Every day, he would say, "Mommy, you should be leader! You love us all so much, you would defend us to the end!" She agreed with both opinions, the one of her son as well as the one of the group, but truthfully didn't know which one would prove true if she ever did become leader. The young female never complained about it.

One day, intruders came, slashing their way through foliage to get to the group. Everyone was shocked. None had expected a raid. They all tried their best to defend the group, but the opponents had the advantage of surprise. There was blood shed quickly, and soon the leader and second-in-command, who led the battle, were horribly injured. The attackers continued, showing no mercy. Certain's mother, holding the authority that she had, was next in line to head the fight. But, fearing for the life of her newborn son, she fled into a nook where Certain was hiding. She held him, crying, while the attackers cornered in on them. Slowly, they came. They got closer. Even closer.

And there Certain was, his mother gone, his own life saved by other group members. He was banished from the group because of his mother's actions and the deaths of the highest commanders, who died from blood loss.
Last edited by Wlyrout on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wly ♡ uni student ♡ she/her

my kalon
Wlyrout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby robyn » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:39 pm

your guy's writing skills are so much better than mine XD
robyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby banooky » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Name: Steilla
Why do you want this design: So. Pretty. If. I. Could. I. Would. Go. Over. There. And. Hug. You. Ooo. Emm. Geeee. !
Personality: Lonely, shy, fearfull at times
Background: She is an orphan due to a fire for her Father and a flood for her Mother
banooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me