Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Savradi by pizzas and scream

Artist pizzas and scream [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Savradi

Postby pizzas and scream » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:48 am

attachment leads to suffering, we are all to attached to existence, severing the bond will lead to a personal salvation and liberate people from pain and suffering. how strange to have a desire to do such and be chosen to serve a god of nothingness
nobody can suffer with non existence. consider me a hero...a savior of sorts

how can one exist without existence? if nothing lasts forever, does nothingness last for ever? how can a god of nonexistence be?
what is the answer of everything and nothing? eternity and oblivion are but the same thing, on opposite sides of the coin.

-------------
(hmm. the hair style has 6 parts. I don't know if I like that, if only sepherium had a different job.
Savradi(or was it Salvradi) is employed, but could be replace meant for god of nothing.

he has a last name. it's a bit garbled. Solonamae
the words are twisted from "salvation" and "Solanaceae" the night shade family although "Atropa" is the deadly night shade. and Sol is 'sun". I really wanted to try to combine it with "Somnus" latin for sleep
It could then be something else
-----------
Smarmy, empty, a bit nilistic. has warped ideals and has great detachment. Salvradi at once like all was just a "man". he lived with a religious institution who travled the world doing what good as they could. he was to be a scribe, to write down what was seen and what was done. The child went from wide eyed wonderment of the world, to seeing the pain and suffing, how some used religion to do horrible acts, the hyprocacy of those people, strive between the beleifs with the idea of "everyone could get it wrong", and perhaps there once was a true god, a true creator who all have forgotten. this can lead one into apathy, all the good done, everything is for naught. For a world with so much, in the end it would all be meaningless? for what can one strive for in life, if everything slips like water from their grasp?
unlike those who have achieved a higher place of existence, for those who call it "Nirvana" for those who've reached Heaven for good deads and Servitude, those who march on to learn the lessons for existence.
Savradi jumps he gun and desires to just destroy every thing.

*huggles TVtropes*

not to orginal huh? but his essence is all there.
not a new thought. but I love him to bits. he's my head baby. sad, tragic, posslby crazy. I don't recall if he did destroy any worlds elsewhere or "souls". or how and when he could achieve power to obliterate them. or just wait for my Donovan to 'get him'.
someone else who'd of assumed salvation though destruction could be achieved by killing god(s)

such alike the two. but if one realizes the consequences of those acts, or abandons it for ideas of "it comes from yourself", it comes from everyone, then one would not abide by such ideologies. Then again, would trying to destroy the un-destroyable be going back on that? if indeed becoming a god of nothingness, and if one does not wish to destroy divines. that is hypocrisy.

unless of course one has a Pardon of a higher God,
Last edited by pizzas and scream on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Savradi

Postby starlightmoonshine » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:49 am

thats a really gudd picc
these will die in 7 days if they dont hatch please click :D thank you inbox me to click on yours as well

starlightmoonshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FreelancePlatypus » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:54 am

*tries figuring out question* Uh. . .Uh, maybe. . .*brain explodes from strain*

(very good picture btw)
FreelancePlatypus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizzas and scream » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:32 am

HuffPuffGirl wrote:*tries figuring out question* Uh. . .Uh, maybe. . .*brain explodes from strain*

(very good picture btw)

I don't know if anyone can. perhaps. my mind goes and wanders, and picks up muse whispers. it is perplexing and i think many strive to comprehend it, to understand. and if one does...what then?
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me