Nayna's Savanna Box by dooze

Based on Click to view
Artist dooze [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nayna's Savanna Box

Postby dooze » Wed May 25, 2011 6:21 am

A thunderstorm is beginning in your box!

1. (Needs Name)
Health: 100%
Adult Lion
Male
Nayna
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A lone lion hops up onto a large rock that he claims is his territory. He lays down, eyes slowly drifting off into a slumber before being startled by a snarl of thunder.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. (Needs Name)
Health: 100%
Young Zebra
Female
Nayna
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A young zebra filly whinnies at her reflection as if it is real. She stomps angriky. Why won't it respond to her! Stop copying me! Suddenly a large crash-like sound erupts. Was it something she said?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. (Needs Name)
Health: 90%
Young African Elephant
Male
Nayna
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A young elephant is starving. The neearest tree is just baraly seen on the horizon. He'll have to make a quick trip in order to survive.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                -maya angelou
dooze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me