Based on Click to view
Artist Drizzle [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hatchet, Nikrisa, and pup

Postby Drizzle » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:40 am

For FallenAngel89!

I hope I got the scars/brands right. C: If not feel free to ask me for changes. <3 Enjoy!
Drizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hatchet, Nikrisa, and pup

Postby FallenAngel89 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Haha, when I first looked at this I thought Nikrisa was wearing an earring or something, and got so confused. It took me a second to realize I was actually staring at Hatchet's brand behind her head. Not that I'm complaining, of course! The brands are both correct, I just didn't realize Hatchet's would be partially hidden. Guess I was so busy hurrying to put up a form before the open spots were taken that it slipped my mind until now. ^^;

My scatterbrainedness (is that even a word???) aside, I'm more than happy with this picture. Hatchet and Nikrisa look great, and their pup... <3 I love how you designed her! Thank you so much for the wonderful picture, Drizzle. :D

Now if I could just figure out how to get it into my signature...
FallenAngel89

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:49 am

This an amazing pairing, congrats to Fallen for pairing them up and Drizzle for colouring them so greatly XD The pup is striking
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drizzle » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:55 am

@Fallen - Oh my god. XDD I didn't even NOTICE that. *dies* Do you want me to maybe move it up or down a little so it doesn't look like an earring? *flails* I wish I had seen it sooner, lollll.
I'm glad you like it though! <33 You're more than welcome, and thank you, too! :D

@Demon-Dragoness - Right? XD She picked a good pair~. I like making CS pups. It's way too much fun. ;d
Drizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:42 am

@Drizzle Yeah cs couples are wicked fun to do, even though I tend to concentrate on my fursie and her mate lmao
Think ill go dig out some of my old cs pairings so I can order art of them ^-^
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallenAngel89 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:40 am

@Drizzle: lol It's like a law of the universe that you never notice things like this until after the fact. Hindsight is 20/20, ya know? *shrugs* Anyway, yeah moving Hatchet's brand up some sounds good to me. Nikrisa will just have to find some accessories elsewhere. XD

@Demon-Dragoness: Thank you. ^_^ I'm so happy with how this picture turned out, especially that pup. I could stare at that pretty little girl for hours. <3 I know what you and Drizzle mean about CS pairings; sometimes I see two pets and can't help but imagine what their babies would look like. My artistic abilities aren't exactly the best, though, so nothing I draw comes out nearly as well as it did in my head. lol
FallenAngel89

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me