Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

CS Birthday with Rollie by Shenzai

Artist Shenzai [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CS Birthday with Rollie

Postby Shenzai » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Please read, it's a funny story...

I was hanging around ChickenSmoothie with Luryan and Union (My siggy pets, respectively) when I decided to go to Limon's Dinner. I found this dog, who I did never see before, sitting in one of the tables. Limon was discussing with Moranny, one of the waitresses. She nodded negatively, as he begged to her. He asked the cook, Kiwi, and he nodded too, laughing. Then, Limon saw us. He came running and said: "Hi, Shenzai! I need you to do me a favor... Could you take care of my cousing, Rollie until easter?" He points to the chubby brown dog "Please, pleeease!" He said. "Okay, but why?" I asked curiously. "Because I'm going to be out until easter and aunt Creamy asked me to keep an eye on him while he was here." He explained. "Okay, Limon, I can take care of him for you." I said. Luryan looked shocked at me. "What!? Are you crazy?" He said. "Thank you so, so much! You're awesome, Shenzai!" Limon said, then raced to the balcony and picked up a backpack and a bag and ran to the outside, saying: "Thanks again! Kiwi is going to close the dinner soon. Be careful with your food! Bye!" Luryan looked at me angrily. I called Rollie and went to our house. After some minutes, the dog was looking for food all around the house and I had nothing to give him. We went to the Party House, where was happening a CS birthday party, for him to eat something. I let him roam around the place. Luryan and Union didn't like the Idea very much. But I didn't expect he would take all that food. And what is worse, it never passed through my head that Rollie would be able to eat all that in a single day! I don't know how his stomach didn't explode! Now I understand why Limon, and no one else, wanted to take him.
I just wondered what would happen to us if this guy didn't feel good on the next day. And when we got home, he said "Too bad all that food is over. Oh, but there is easter coming, right? Goooood!" I just feel really stupid right now for having agreed with Limon to take him... :?
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CS Birthday with Rollie

Postby Vayentha » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:38 am

Y NOT FEATURED?? Too cool, I bet Tess would love this x3
mostly inactive, 2010 player