First Easter Saecas! Enjoy!
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
History:
Why do you want to adopt?:
Will he/she be put to good use?:
For what will you use him/her?:
Last edited by Misnake on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Misnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pastel Easter Saecas - AVALIBLE!

Postby classi » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:09 am

Username: The Vixen
Name: Seraphis
Personality: Kind, caring, stubborn at times... I'm a fail at personalities.
Background: Something pretty, perhaps on a meadow?
Why do you want to adopt?: Because she is completely adorable, and her breed is spectacular. I have scanned through the other adopted ones, and I see that you are a talented and respectable artist, so I have the worry of having a poorly drawn adopt off my shoulders. :) The detail put into these is wonderful! And, alas, I need a few more characters that are not wolves or dogs, and Seraphis fills the box.
Will he/she be put to good use?: Yes, she will go on my character page and will be roleplayed when I can.
For what will you use him/her?: Roleplaying (hopefully, I'm a dump at staying in the same place, I usually forget about the RP and leave... :(), admiring, going on my character page, and drawing at school, when I finish my math homework and have nothing else to do. :D
classi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wowhow » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:34 am

Username:
wowhow
Name:
Sawa sawa
Personality:
this Saeca has a gentle personality with a kind heart and love to everything.
History:
this Saeca was taken from it's nest by a mean old grouch in the savana in africa and then illegaly imported into china where it was put in a zoo in Tokyo where she was bid on by greedy merchants and then adopted by a loving father who gave her to his daughter.she was then sent to russia because the family had to move and she was to fragile to bring in an animal carryer because of her still being in an egg.in russiashe was put in an incubatter and stead there for a while then transported to america where she went to a scientific building where she was studied because of the intristing colorings on her shell.then when properly looked at she was given to you to find a onwer who would always take care of her (which might or might not be me).
Why do you want to adopt?:
you had a good creative idea and you are a very good drawer.and i would love to have one of these.
Will he/she be put to good use?:
she will maybe put in a story and with your permition put on my fursona page under adopted pets.
For what will you use him/her?:
a story and showing off :D lol :lol:
oh saturday sun
I met someone
out on the west coast
I gotta get back I can't let this go
wowhow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Misnake » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:47 am

Look, it hatched!
It will go to one of the owners!
Misnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wowhow » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:44 am

wow it gorgeous!how do you draw like that?
oh saturday sun
I met someone
out on the west coast
I gotta get back I can't let this go
wowhow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Misnake » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:39 am

I don't, Metallicar did...Just Meta didn't put her signatures so I put mine, just in case someone tries to steal it.
Misnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeee » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:17 am

Username: Sune

Name: Sina

Personality: Lexima is very shy around NEW people, but she is quite sweet and loving. She doesnt like being mean or someone being mean to others, so she stands up for herself and others quite often. She supports Anti-Bullying and Children's Hospital's. In fact, she is a mascot for Anti-bullying and a childrens hospital. She loves to help out, and she would NEVER hurt even a fly. She is sencere to all creatures and doesnt judge a book by its cover, or judge someone by how they look. Even though she is shy around new people, she is very outgoing with people she knows. She will ONLY scare you if she is defending herself, if you find her, you cant go right up and try to pet her; she WILL hiss, and for self defense (she never uses this feature though), she is able to spit out a kind of saliva that if you touch it or step in it, it will burn your skin and most likely give you at least 2nd-degree burns.

History: Lexima had a very normal life; nothing happened much. Everything was BORING where she lived; the grass stayed green, the trees stayed perfect, the flowers stayed bloomed, nothing grew.... Not even the seasons changed. It was summer all day every day. It was super warm in the morning and afternoon and she lives in warm places, but unfortunately, she had to huddle together with her whole family at night and in the evening because it got freezing at night. She,, currently, is still being teached to use her burning saliva powers more because humans tend to grab her unexpectedly and spook her easily, but she refuses to hurt anyone with it.

Why do you want to adopt?: First of all, my favourite color is Purple, and I love the soft and dreamy and creamy design in this picture; its very nice and soothing. Definitly something Id use to cheer me up.

Will he/she be put to good use?: Yes, why wouldnt a little pet so cute not?

For what will you use him/her?: Porbably a character for some sort of roleplay.... Maybe just a fursona to play around with. But, most likely, a character because I say that way she is put in more use.

Kind regards to you Sinamy,
Sune
Last edited by Zeee on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feelsjoelman
Zeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Misnake » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:12 pm

random.org wrote:3