Postby CharyouTree » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Enjoy!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
History:
Why do you want him/her?:
Will he/she be put to good use?:
Last edited by CharyouTree on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Open your blessed wings
And wrap them around all your things
Keep yourself in the company of kings
Cause it's their hands that bleed from the strings"
My first thought was, he lied in every word
That hoary cripple, with malicious eye
Askance to watch the working of his lie
On mine, and mouth scarce able to afford
Suppression of the glee that pursed and scored
Its edge at one more victim gained thereby.
CharyouTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red Ribbon- AVALIABLE

Postby squints » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:45 am

WIP, I have to go do home work
Username:
Name:
History:
Why do you want him/her?:
Will he/she be put to good use?:
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 7Sins » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:20 am

Username:7sins
Name:basher
Personality:sweet, outgoing with a dark side
History:mother and father died when he was a young age makeing him grow up lonly and dark hearted
Why do you want him/her?:he is amazing
Will he/she be put to good use?:REF and make art of
7Sins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:22 am

Username: Demon-Dragoness

Name: Szectis

Personality:
Bright: He can lighten up any situation with his sparky attitude
Trusting: He trusts anyone and eveyone
Calm: He is literally bombproof nothing phases him
Loud: Hes very loud and likes to talk to anyone who will listen
Lazy: Hes not very fond of jumping or running which is why he prefers to curl up and have a nice long nap
Gentle: I'm sure that if he hurt a fly he'd mourn its passing and be upset that he was the one who killed it

History: Szectis watched the humans, they were strange creatures, mostly furless and walked on two legs all the time. One night he stole down into the humans camp and started to rifle through their things, he was so absorbed in the humans things that he didnt notice one sneak behind him until it was too late.

He was grabbed and shoved in a cage where he was taken to a zoo and put in habitat all by himself, a young female visited everyday and talked to him in the strabnge language of the humans. One night he was sat looking up at the stars wishing he was free when he heard the creak of the door that led the way to freedom, it was the same female who visited everyday.

He understood but one word she said to him "free" he was free.
Szectis remembers the young woman who freed him from his to this very day, he will never forget her kindness.

Why do you want him/her?: He is amazing, his design is wonderful and I adore it

Will he/she be put to good use?: Of course, I will take very good care of him :D
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dj wolfy » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:20 am

Username:dj wolfy
Name: Kakashirumli (Rumli for short )
Personality:A very funny, lovible,cuddly, yet oversenseitive, but is a foavoert to all.He makes friends instintly, but don't trust easly, is very onpen is extreamly hard to anger but when you do anger him...all Hell is broke lose.
History:Rumli was the runt of his very small litter, His mother has always been sick, sesne he could remamber, his father tried every thing he could to make her better, after their mother died, so did his sister and brother, though every one exspected him to die to, a loving female, to witch couldn't hvae kits but despreatly wanted them, spooted him and took him for her own. His father had suddenly disspeared and was never found or head of agin, but he lives hallplily with his 'mother' .
Why do you want him/her?:Because your awsomesausey desigh was speaking to me, and He could be meh new oc
Will he/she be put to good use?:f course every one of my Oc charries have been loved and are very useful. <3
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
dj wolfy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellamy. » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:08 pm

Username:Fickle
Name:Winx
Personality:Quiet,Shy cautious, sweet
History:

Winx looked at the bloody battlefeild before him. Everyone he cared abput was gone. his eyes welled up with tears as he sat beside his mother. 'Oh mother. Why couldn't i have been here for you?' he heard her voice in his head 'because you were not destined to be here' it said. He looked at the sky, and a single shooting star was brighter than the others. "mother.." he whispered. "I will avenge you!" he yelled.

Why do you want him/her?:i love his markings, the represent a good strong character.
Will he/she be put to good use?:Absoluteness! i luffs him!
私の心が痛む
MANGO. | roleplay
bellamy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CharyouTree » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:23 am

Demon-Dragoness wrote:Username: Demon-Dragoness

Name: Szectis

Personality:
Bright: He can lighten up any situation with his sparky attitude
Trusting: He trusts anyone and eveyone
Calm: He is literally bombproof nothing phases him
Loud: Hes very loud and likes to talk to anyone who will listen
Lazy: Hes not very fond of jumping or running which is why he prefers to curl up and have a nice long nap
Gentle: I'm sure that if he hurt a fly he'd mourn its passing and be upset that he was the one who killed it

History: Szectis watched the humans, they were strange creatures, mostly furless and walked on two legs all the time. One night he stole down into the humans camp and started to rifle through their things, he was so absorbed in the humans things that he didnt notice one sneak behind him until it was too late.

He was grabbed and shoved in a cage where he was taken to a zoo and put in habitat all by himself, a young female visited everyday and talked to him in the strabnge language of the humans. One night he was sat looking up at the stars wishing he was free when he heard the creak of the door that led the way to freedom, it was the same female who visited everyday.

He understood but one word she said to him "free" he was free.
Szectis remembers the young woman who freed him from his to this very day, he will never forget her kindness.

Why do you want him/her?: He is amazing, his design is wonderful and I adore it

Will he/she be put to good use?: Of course, I will take very good care of him :D

He's yours! Enjoy :3
And sorry about delaying so long... busy week.
"Open your blessed wings
And wrap them around all your things
Keep yourself in the company of kings
Cause it's their hands that bleed from the strings"
My first thought was, he lied in every word
That hoary cripple, with malicious eye
Askance to watch the working of his lie
On mine, and mouth scarce able to afford
Suppression of the glee that pursed and scored
Its edge at one more victim gained thereby.
CharyouTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red Ribbon- TAKEN BY DEMON DRAGONESS

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:26 am

Lovely as soon as a custom slot opens in one of my favourite threads i'll order a custom of him ^-^
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me