Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

? by .:Night Fury:.

Artist .:Night Fury:. [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

?

Postby .:Night Fury:. » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am

omg Mah friend let me install my tablet on her computer so I cannnn drawww here again! *spazzez*

Uhm, I just wanna know if I should continue this? :T It's random and crappy. But I like the concept, althought there isn't much to it.

I would appreciate any crits, too!
Last edited by .:Night Fury:. on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
I do not bother with pet trades, sorry.
.:Night Fury:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ?

Postby petvet3 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:27 am

I think you should! Can I give some tips? Try making the head a little less square. It would fit with the rest of the body better. But I like it a lot! Keep going with it.
petvet3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cougar28 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:53 am

Well I think it's perfect, please keep going. I would love to see more art from a wonderful artist like you! :mrgreen:
Livestream: Off

Cougar28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Night Fury:. » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:48 am

petvet3 wrote:I think you should! Can I give some tips? Try making the head a little less square. It would fit with the rest of the body better. But I like it a lot! Keep going with it.

Haha, yeah, my style tends to get all angular at times. XD I may or may not change it. And thanks!

Cougar28 wrote:Well I think it's perfect, please keep going. I would love to see more art from a wonderful artist like you! :mrgreen:

I will, and thankssss!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Some crits...

The head and face are really well done, but the chest and body are a bit too large, making the dragon look disproportional by giving the impression that the head is too small, and the neck, too thin. The wing position looks weird too... A dragon wing arm is basically connected to it's shoulder, so you could draw the arm more aligned to it, since in the sketch it looks l i k e it's growing out of the neck. By the way, the left wing arm, being shown behind the dragon, is a bit too thick...

Well, I hope this helps. :3
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Night Fury:. » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:45 am

Lilian Nightshade wrote:Some crits...

The head and face are really well done, but the chest and body are a bit too large, making the dragon look disproportional by giving the impression that the head is too small, and the neck, too thin. The wing position looks weird too... A dragon wing arm is basically connected to it's shoulder, so you could draw the arm more aligned to it, since in the sketch it looks l i k e it's growing out of the neck. By the way, the left wing arm, being shown behind the dragon, is a bit too thick...

Well, I hope this helps. :3

Alright, I see. (: I agree with you about the body and such; and the wing behind him, isn't the actual size it's gonna be. I was jus sketching where it is going to be placed. XD it won't be that thick lol

Thanks for the crits! I will take them into consideration when I work on this again. :D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Night Fury:. » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:07 pm

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP don't ask

Ah need moar critz, pleeeaaassssse. I want dis tew look good. Because right now it looks like crap. >:B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunbeargirl » Sun May 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Awesome! You should finish this! And make an editable out of it. ^.^
¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
Hi! Call me Sunny! ☀️ My deviantART account is Sunbeargirl, too! ^^
My dream pet is the 2014 PPS White Cat-Dragon.🐲 Rats make lovely pets. 🐀 I'm a Christian! ✝
Please TRADE with me! 😁 I've been on here for years, so I have old pets available. :>
🐈 My WL is every pet I don't have yet. 🐕
ImageImage
Meet Streamsong and Flamespots!

Honestly, these cats stay in my signature because I've had them forever and I don't know where else to put them. They were made by ~SilverTabbyCat~.
Click my dragons? Image
¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
Sunbeargirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me