Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Work in Progress by Adolfina~

Artist Adolfina~ [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Work in Progress

Postby Adolfina~ » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:05 am

Yeah, another Sheba~ work in progress, not like anyone cares enough to always follow my drawings. I'm sure I don't have any art stalkers, and if I do, then ... well ... I'm speechless. [; Anyways, any guesses on what its going to be? I'm sure the giant "WIP" gives it away. Should'a made the "WIP" smaller...

My reference picture was the picture at the top of the Chickensmoothie page ~ Yeah, Avian ~ but that was only for the markings. I didn't have a pose reference.

the timer is all-knowing. I had to eat breakfast, get changed, and put away clean clothes while I kept the Oekaki up. The timer's still fairly close, though ~ I worked hard on what's done right now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<3 Cello as a RyoWolf! Click her to get your own!
Adolfina~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Work in Progress

Postby Adolfina~ » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:51 am

Any suggestions? It's still only a sketch, and I know I don't have all the markings yet. I've yet to add the necklaces ~ I always add jewelry last. The goggles had to be done first, though, or I would've failed completely.

Tess ~ Back when I didn't have a tablet, I drew a different picture for you, and I'll admit, it was horrible. So this is a better (but still not any good) picture. :3

I lost my tablet pen (Again!) so I can't colour it and add the other markings and clean up the lines until I find it. ... *Sigh.*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<3 Cello as a RyoWolf! Click her to get your own!
Adolfina~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me