Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

and i miss that by pittoo

Artist pittoo [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

and i miss that

Postby pittoo » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:53 am

ok don't take any of this (above^) as law ...

i've been bringing my old ocs back recently. with that yet another pokemon trainer oc makes his grand return like okay hiii everyone say hi to my buddy vicente .! i actually made a different quick doodle of his actual haircut before This haircut but i didnt upload it officially on here because it was. very quick LOL but i suppose i'll upload it after this as a treat.... it's up on his th profile already but <:D

tl;dr if my handwriting is unclear + extra notes

in my pokemon au / pokeverse he's kinda unova's second hero (think of bw2) but that's also. not set in stone yet despite me having had this guy for a while LOL. he gets his butt kicked by kyurem kinda and gets :( the ice burn stuff :( but eventually stuff ends up well for him !!! i think. it HAS to :D but he does move to galar pretty quick after Stuff Goes Down (<-- i still gotta brainstorm all of that) and then gets better there ^_^ so far he hasn't returned to unova yet but who knows.... i still gotta figure out his final design <:D think of this haircut idea as the 2nd stage of his design while the long haired one + hoodie is stage 1 . there's also gonna be a stage before tht but i never thought of that one LOL i'll get to it eventually!!

i think that. the song army dreamers by kate bush would fit him. :> sorry for the inactivity again i just hit 83 hours in persona 5 royal... yay :D

title is vague enough to be able to be from anything but...! in specific it's from keverston smithingway by blue foster :3c quick upload from the other day will follow this one...
koshya, he/him
th listo
pittoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: and i miss that

Postby ItsAsher0 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:43 am

WOAHH this is such a cool character :0 he looks so fun ::
Apologies for the wait on art. My art is currently just distractions from mouth pain, can't focus too much on big art pieces, but I'll hopefully be able to soon! ^^

Asher. Gamer! . Asexual . Cxrrupt
He will never escape. You are next.
.Atticus. Storage. err... yeehaw. ©

Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: and i miss that

Postby pittoo » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:54 am

ItsAsher0 wrote:WOAHH this is such a cool character :0 he looks so fun ::

Thank you =D !!! I hope to work on his designs more again... it's nice to bring back old ocs from years ago :")
koshya, he/him
th listo
pittoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me