Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Sparky by BornFromAshes

Artist BornFromAshes [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
48 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sparky

Postby BornFromAshes » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:53 am

i cant handle this
whoever throws these characters to me in my dreams needs to catch these hands
i'm grateful but I HAVE TOO MANY HUMANOIDS
PLEASE
he's REALLY COOL and i love his design and i appreciate the detailed backstory he was already given but i don't appreciate being in his pov of getting crushed in an industrial garbage disposal after he went haywire ;n;

anyways
notes on this guy.. baby ;; tied into callum's backstory, which has some notes here!

-he grew up in the same government-funded orphanage as callum, and was caught in the blast as an aftermath of callum's recoding and transformation.

-not considered a humanoid of any kind before the explosion, but became anomalous afterwards. Anomalous meaning, parts of his genetic code were sort of "re-encrypted" because of severe trauma, which essentially allowed for seamless interfacing of the robotic/mechanical limbs and internal organs he currently has.

-considered "vampiric" because of his ability to absorb and reconfigure genetic material/dna from individuals using his specialized mechanics, which also partially sustains him.

-Not shown here, but his entire front chest/torso region has the ability to open for maintenance on his internal mechanisms. handy!

-Not currently under government control, and has more of a life outside since he's more of a surveillance operative. Currently living with Leon as Leon is really one of the few who truly understand the alien technology used to power both his arms and organs. While Leon does not like working with the government, this kid grew on him quite a bit

-absolute charmer, but also super dumb in some respects. If he find someone handsome/pretty he'll probably run into a light post or trip over his own feet. Total goofball.

-error color transformation comes from the type of "organic" metal material used as plating for his arms. in these situations he often becomes incredibly unruly and destructive, as control of said "infected" arms are essentially lost. work is being done for a solution on this, and a reason why it happens, although it is though to be caused by highly mutated creatures/individuals.

-holds serious resentment towards callum and the selfishness displayed. they've probably crossed paths more than once living in the same city and all, as nico often goes to the convenience store callum works at, but both have aged/changed their appearance through time that they're nigh unrecognizable to each other.. or so callum would hope.

---
side note
i feel like
callum and nico would be great friends.. i want to draw them together now .+:。(ノ・ω・)ノ゙
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparky

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:20 pm

one can never have too many but if you really don't want him... hand him over, I shall give him a home ;p
Okay I love this??? His story and character are so cool!!

And it's really neat that you get these fellas basically fully-developed! I wish to experience this XD

Toyhou.se

DeviantArt

[url=*]Carrd[/url]

female . she/her . INFP
USA . Christian . Night Owl
Artist . Writer . Reader

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Credits: pfp | space divider | left art | right art | moon | </>
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparky

Postby BornFromAshes » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:25 pm

ChristainAnimalLover wrote:one can never have too many but if you really don't want him... hand him over, I shall give him a home ;p
Okay I love this??? His story and character are so cool!!

And it's really neat that you get these fellas basically fully-developed! I wish to experience this XD

aa thank you!!! (":
i don't know why this happens, but it makes character designing super fun and easy!! <3
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me