Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

ummm hey by pittoo

Artist pittoo [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ummm hey

Postby pittoo » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:47 am

1 of my friends found my old animal jam art yesterday so i decided to redraw (loosely) one of my old drawings from like. 5-6 years ago LOL... this is a sketch because i got lazy sorryyyyy . original here
koshya, he/him
th listo
pittoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ummm hey

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:09 am

Woah! Thats so cool! I LOVE animal jam to this day and I can't draw that at all. Your art is awesome :0
Apologies for the wait on art. My art is currently just distractions from mouth pain, can't focus too much on big art pieces, but I'll hopefully be able to soon! ^^

Asher. Gamer! . Asexual . Cxrrupt
He will never escape. You are next.
.Atticus. Storage. err... yeehaw. ©

Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ummm hey

Postby pittoo » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:57 am

ItsAsher0 wrote:Woah! Thats so cool! I LOVE animal jam to this day and I can't draw that at all. Your art is awesome :0

thank you =D your comments make my day :"0!! and ME TOOO although i haven't played in a month i think... i'm considering getting a month of membership soon again because it's genuinely so fun to hang out there in general o: i'm always in awe of how good the places look on there?? kimbara outback was my favourite place a decade ago and i still love it... and hey!! i'm sure you can, just prcatice a lot :D i get it's really difficult sometimes to get the motivation (i struggle heavily with that, too...) but it's worth it in the end :0
koshya, he/him
th listo
pittoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me