wander|| PLUS STORY

"wander|| PLUS STORY" by rabidd

Dressup entry

wander|| PLUS STORY

Postby rabidd » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:58 am

In the heart of the dark, blood-drenched woods, where moonlight barely pierced the thick canopy, a young wanderer ventured in. His steps hushed over fallen leaves, afraid of drawing attention to himself. Suddenly, he heard a rustling—then a soft hum that seemed to emanate from the very air around him. As he approached a ring of mushrooms, the hum grew louder. And then, with a bone-chilling scream, it revealed itself. A grotesque monster with massive horns and a blood-red mask for a face emerged from the shadows.
Wander, the monster, let out a deep, guttural moan, combining fear and warning, as the young wanderer froze in terror. "Run fast, hide quick for when he finds you he'll be swift," the monster growled in a voice that chilled the wanderer to his core.
"Who are you? What do you want?" the young wanderer managed to gasp out, his voice trembling with fear.
Wander let out a low, menacing laughter that echoed through the dark woods, sending shivers down the wanderer's spine. "I am the guardian of these woods. You have trespassed, and now you must face the consequences."
The young wanderer's heart thudded in his chest, but he knew he couldn't back down. Summoning all his courage, he took a step forward. "I seek to understand you, not to defy you," he pleaded, his voice barely above a whisper.
Wander regarded him with a mix of curiosity and suspicion. Then, with a deep, thoughtful hum, it spoke. "No one has dared to approach me with such intent before. Very well, young wanderer. I will grant you your wish, but be warned—it may cost you more than you realize."
As they sat among the trees, the young wanderer listened with rapt attention to Wander's story. He learned of Wander's loneliness and desire for companionship, and how it had become twisted into a need to frighten intruders away. Moved by compassion, the young wanderer promised to return with offerings of friendship.
Months passed, and the young wanderer carried out his promise, leaving tokens of goodwill for Wander. Soon, the menacing screams gave way to the sound of genuine laughter echoing through the woods. As the dawn broke one fateful day, the young wanderer returned to find the ring of mushrooms empty. Wander had disappeared.
rabidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wander|| PLUS STORY

Postby rabidd » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:01 am

my fave items are the lil mushrooms <3
rabidd