Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Calvarians (Closed Species Idea, in the works!) by ItsAsher0

Based on Click to view
Artist ItsAsher0 [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Calvarians (Closed Species Idea, in the works!)

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:19 pm

WOOh okay I’ve never drawn this well before.
I believe.. this might just be in the wrong category.

“Calvarians” species name was by Dragonlover09! :3 (thank you!)

So far— Calvarians are “Defined” from their masks (or skull) that they accessorize with. Calvarians do not have a head, Which is why they use a mask/skull!
A Calvarians skull or mask shows their personality. For instance, A arrogant or beastly Calvarian would have a scary or monstrous mask. And so on. There is no limit to the looks of their mask, For it’s your creativity and point of view on how they are defined in that way.

Calvarians are normally large, considering they are 6-7 feet in height. They have sharp, large claws, And their tail often has a large, strange fin. Plus, they have small bone ridges on their back. (I’ll work on this description lol)

I am proud of this, but I’d like to find someone who did lineart and a background or two (because I can’t do backgrounds and I’m unsure how to draw a few Attributes of the species.) if anyone is willing just name a price :D (pm my discord for USD and post/pm here for C$, etc.) I don’t have any rare+ pets at the moment.
If that doesn’t work out, this is currently the base that I will refine to look like the species more, adding the claws and the no head part :3, give it the outlines, etc. this is a sketch :3

I need opinions >.>
Apologies for the wait on art. My art is currently just distractions from mouth pain, can't focus too much on big art pieces, but I'll hopefully be able to soon! ^^

Asher. Gamer! . Asexual . Cxrrupt
He will never escape. You are next.
.Atticus. Storage. err... yeehaw. ©

Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Interest Check [Calvarians]

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:29 am

This isn’t the final base if I don’t get lineart made from someone, it’s missing the claws and stuff >.>
Apologies for the wait on art. My art is currently just distractions from mouth pain, can't focus too much on big art pieces, but I'll hopefully be able to soon! ^^

Asher. Gamer! . Asexual . Cxrrupt
He will never escape. You are next.
.Atticus. Storage. err... yeehaw. ©

Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups