Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Opinions? by Cady55again

Artist Cady55again [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Opinions?

Postby Cady55again » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:20 pm

So I need advice.

I've been working on a Story for about a year now, I update it every day with a friend and we've gotten to 74 pages, but I did some thinking and asked myself, "Hey Bee, maybe you can rework the story on chicken smoothie! Or find a way to share it and make it a bit more appropriate, less bad words and romance." But here's the thing.

I've literally never seen anyone else share a google doc here before, and also someone might steal my ideas! I don't even know if sharing a story is allowed!!

If anyone is curious, I'd be happy to attempt a summary of my story and draw the characters on chickenpaint, but also I just need some help figuring out if I can do this or if I'll get in trouble yknow?
▶◊Cady55again◊◀

Cady55again

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Opinions?

Postby mal du pays » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:35 pm

there's a whole board to share your original writing !! Forum/viewforum.php?f=57
it's totally allowed (posting your own original writing, that is - not sure about linking a google doc. maybe send a help ticket?), as long as the content in your story is cs appropriate (so no swear words that aren't allowed on cs, or violence and the like). go silly!

if you're worried about your ideas being stolen (or just don't want to make a whole thread on the boards) you could always share small snippets in related drawings on the oekaki instead :} that's what i like to do sometimes when i draw story related stuff.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Opinions?

Postby Cady55again » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:31 am

aftonbuilt wrote:there's a whole board to share your original writing !! Forum/viewforum.php?f=57
it's totally allowed (posting your own original writing, that is - not sure about linking a google doc. maybe send a help ticket?), as long as the content in your story is cs appropriate (so no swear words that aren't allowed on cs, or violence and the like). go silly!

if you're worried about your ideas being stolen (or just don't want to make a whole thread on the boards) you could always share small snippets in related drawings on the oekaki instead :} that's what i like to do sometimes when i draw story related stuff.

ooh okay thank you!!! I most likely will have to make a CS friendly version of the story, as most of the lore-related parts are pretty angsty and violent and there are a few swear words lolz, I might just do the snippets like you mentioned!! Tysm ^^
▶◊Cady55again◊◀

Cady55again

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me