Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Hello! by Xyck

Artist Xyck [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hello!

Postby Xyck » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:40 pm

HELLO!

First drawing on oekaki! Getting the hang of things here with a little intro.

Hi guys! I’m Xyck, pronounced sick. This is just my sona, he’s got golden scars in the spots I’ve got scars from an accident a couple years ago so he’s quite personal.

I’d say I’m quite the average Joe that likes to draw a bit, especially when I was younger. Only just now coming back to it. That I’m rusty, we’ll all just have to see what I come up with! Surprises for everyone I guess, even me.

Feel free to say hi! And uhhhh tell me about your favourite animal and the current movie/tv/book shows you’re obsessed with.
My favourite animal is a tiger, they just look so damn cool (though their personality doesn’t suit me enough to have one as my sona).
And the tv show/books im obsessed with is Percy Jackson! I’ve been reading the books along with my partner as we both missed out reading it as kids, and have been really enjoying the new show and we watch it on release day every week as a date.
Hello! he/him , Xyck is pronounced like "sick"
PFP by me c:
My ToyHouse
Xyck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me