Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

wow! cool boat by WoahIts_BLuE!

Artist WoahIts_BLuE! [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
39 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

wow! cool boat

Postby WoahIts_BLuE! » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:01 pm

RAGHH! Morally grey pirate dragon mom

More WoF ocs! These is Drought and Canyon, they have a silly dynamic that i need to explore more! sandwichs... like a 12 year old boy and his babysitter that is probably not qualified to baby sit! <3
ImageImage
ImageImage
WoahIts_BLuE!
Dakota, It/any, genderfluid, neptunic, and an absolute wreck <3

I'm pretty scared of everyone, but nonetheless love interactions!
Please shoot me a message or a trade :3
/ᐠ .ᆺ. ᐟ\
WoahIts_BLuE!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wow! cool boat

Postby baking-bugs » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:30 pm

YOOO i've only known about drought & canyon for a minute but they're already very cool ! wanna learn more..

also reminds me that there's still one WoF book in my closet that's barely been touched bc i bought it on impulse & didn't rlly think about the fact that i'd be confused starting off at a random point in the series instead of the start.. ack
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DRAGONNEEZ » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:15 pm

When me saw this on recent oekaki I was like wow wof characters! is it Thorn and qibli?! Nope! But rly cool characters! Nice character dynamic :P
[center]♥ Fry your eyes | Artist | She/Her | Dancer ♥
ImageImageImageImage
[b]PM me for commissions or art trades!
Current Adopts:
Val's Weekly Challenge TEAM RED!
DRAGONNEEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm tired » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:47 am

Idk what's going on but this is amazing😊
On Break!!!

I go on once in a while!
My theriotype: Arctic fox
I'm tired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortuary » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:15 am

The way you draw dragons is so good
──────────────────────────────────────
Gabe he/him ♣ art amphipod fanclub ♠ Trades
──────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt by Osamu Tezuka!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*splat*
Mortuary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WoahIts_BLuE! » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:03 pm

baking-bugs wrote:
    YOOO i've only known about drought & canyon for a minute but they're already very cool ! wanna learn more..

also reminds me that there's still one WoF book in my closet that's barely been touched bc i bought it on impulse & didn't rlly think about the fact that i'd be confused starting off at a random point in the series instead of the start.. ack

Eheh! I think I might drop a bit of lore here at some point. i still have to write about them tho, their story is all just scattered bits of ideas at the moment but oh well! (So me. I have all the first arc but ended up just binging the audiobooks because I'm illiterate :,D)

DRAGONNEEZ wrote:When me saw this on recent oekaki I was like wow wof characters! is it Thorn and qibli?! Nope! But rly cool characters! Nice character dynamic :P

Tyty!! I need to make designs for some of the canon characters tbh. Thorn and Qibli, my beloveds <33

I'm tired wrote:Idk what's going on but this is amazing😊

Story of my life. But Drought (the bigger one) is a pirate and is showing Canyon her boat, which he has never really seen as he lives more inland. Quite a large boat, pretty intimidating!

Mortuary wrote:The way you draw dragons is so good

Ty!! :D It took a while to get their anatomy down but now theyr really fun to draw ^^
ImageImage
ImageImage
WoahIts_BLuE!
Dakota, It/any, genderfluid, neptunic, and an absolute wreck <3

I'm pretty scared of everyone, but nonetheless love interactions!
Please shoot me a message or a trade :3
/ᐠ .ᆺ. ᐟ\
WoahIts_BLuE!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me