Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

EEE by Fawntura

Based on Click to view
Artist Fawntura [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

EEE

Postby Fawntura » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:13 pm

thank you Mewbot for this kid! Im gonna use this as part of my species project! got a few more things to add but for right now im gonna get some sleep!

Species -> Sialese
Sialeses Are built slightly stocky with the thickest fur of any of the water species, they are known to live in the deepest and darkest areas of the oceans very rarely seen out side of the water. They have a extra extremity atop their head with a glowing tip that will light up on command, they also have extra eyes on their foreheads and necks. These eyes will also light up on command. But They also have a set of spiney dorsal fins, both genders have 6 main spines, but only the males spines spilt at the top. Along with these spines are small bumbs on their back often times the same colors of their Dorsal fins, and both of which can light up! The only other difference between the genders is Strandlike fin pieces on the hock and elbow, the males tend to have shorter ones while the females tend to have longer ones. One more thing that they have that is different then other water species is while they do have webbed paws, their tails are not long and fish like! Instead their short and small tufts of fur!
╭━━━━━━━━╮

𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃

╰━━━━━━━━╯

Hi You can call me Fawn or Ace! I currently own VW's & NSW's!
My DMs are always open!
My Commissions for MYOs, Customs and art pieces
Are Open! Just Shoot me a DM!

ImageImageImageImage
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me