Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

editable air elemental by Tumbleweed25

Based on Click to view
Artist Tumbleweed25 [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

editable air elemental

Postby Tumbleweed25 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:22 pm

Air elemental
please be sure to fill out a ticket before using this
click here if you haven't
Tumbleweed25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: editable air elemental

Postby doreet » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:34 am

Hi, this is very nice color and handled very well.Delightful creatures.I'm very partial to dragons myself;but sometimes I try to study ancient dragons in Chinese paintings and other works.--They don't come close to this in good coloring and less-threatening style.At first I thought this little dragon was close to a griffen which is amazing in itself.--But griffens really have their own different mythology too.Thanks for reading this note;I don't often have time to play activities with people here, but I love to see wonderful new creatures and talk to people about theirs.Great work! Keep up the wonderful creatures!--sincerely, Doreet :D
This is the best website!
doreet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: editable air elemental

Postby Tumbleweed25 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:26 am

doreet wrote:Hi, this is very nice color and handled very well.Delightful creatures.I'm very partial to dragons myself;but sometimes I try to study ancient dragons in Chinese paintings and other works.--They don't come close to this in good coloring and less-threatening style.At first I thought this little dragon was close to a griffen which is amazing in itself.--But griffens really have their own different mythology too.Thanks for reading this note;I don't often have time to play activities with people here, but I love to see wonderful new creatures and talk to people about theirs.Great work! Keep up the wonderful creatures!--sincerely, Doreet :D

thank you so much! much appreciated!
Tumbleweed25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me