Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Embrace Edit guide by 0Zero0

Artist 0Zero0 [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by 0Zero0

Embrace Edit guide

Postby 0Zero0 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:36 pm

Image Image Image Image
DiscordFanClubArchive [Bank] ❦ GuidelinesF.A.Q.
Artist SearchDayCareEvolutionTall Grass

Lots of users wanted something like this so I'm finally getting around to make it.

Non Rarity [NR]
NR edits cannot be passed down from parents to children, however you may add or remove as many NR edits to your pokemon at anytime.

Looks like the pokemon
Pokemon must be identifiable as the species you are creating. Though it doesn't need to follow anything perfectly. Paticularly color. For example, as long as pikachu is yellow, it shouldn't need a color edit. Note that this doesn't apply other edits that you are going to add to the pokemon like a shiny, or making the pokemon extra fluffy. If the pokemon looks like it would be naturally a little fluffy like pikachu, fur details are allowed. For the most part this is pretty flexable.

This edit is not necessary to list in the edits list.

Eye color
Any eye color, realistic or not, is allowed on any design. Even things like heterochromia. Note though that special eyes (an UC edit) is not allowed under this edit.

Accessories
Any inanimate object can be added to the Pokémon's ref. This includes clothes, toys, prosthetics or otherwise.

Scarring / Disabilities
Any form of scars/missing limbs, or even twisted body parts are allowed as long as its CS friendly. Blind, deaf, and mute may also go here if it's a visual thing on the design such as a pale eye, or a scarred up mouth.

Weight
Pokémon are always depicted as thin little things these days and I think they can all be different weights. Be it round, or stick like different weights of all kinds are all allowed and accepted here. This doesn't necessarily need to be listed unless it will help understand certain design choices.

Feel free to ask any questions about edits here, or on the Discord.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist