Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Come draw heartless with me!! by Tea...

Artist Tea... [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Tea...

Come draw heartless with me!!

Postby Tea... » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:52 pm

Iv been wanted to do this for a while now. There are so many really cool heartless in kingdom hearts! So if you are a kingdom hearts fan or you just think the heartless are also really cool! Hello!
Anyway feel free to suggest heartless! I may or may not do them if their design is to complicated for me, however feel free to suggest them anyway!
(Also I didn't know where to put this since they are a bunch of different things)

So how this will work.
I will draw a heartless and will explain them, in which game/s they are in, the level of difficulty, what type, variations, a photo of their game official design, and how I feel about them!

I will do these out of order! So please post a suggestion! Also I can't promise all of the drawings will be the same quality! Also post any that you have drawn! I'd love to see them!

- Candy Apple +poison apple
- Pink Possessor
- Shadow Stalker
- Darkling
- Missile Diver + Screwdiver
- Shadow Witch
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me